You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 2nd August
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 3/8/2007 13:15 (#20456)
Subject: Thursday 2nd August

Day 65: Liam’s gagging for it

Wow, Amy doesn’t waste any time does she? If anything raunchy did happen under the covers with Liam I think she’s moving way too fast.

He’s only been in the halfway house a day or two so it’s not as if she knows him very well. But if she really does like him and didn’t rush into anything stupid then maybe it’s genuine. She should be careful though, as Liam told Ziggy that’s he’s gagging for some action.

So, Shanessa is in the main house now, after winning the box task. Housemates had to sit inside individual boxes and guess when 66 minutes had passed. How boring for them!

When Shanessa went into the house, she had to choose a housemate to go into the halfway house, and picked Liam because she didn’t think she had any chemistry with him. I’m glad, because like I’ve said before, I think he should have offered to go in there in the first place, instead of Ziggy. Anyhow, it’s all turned out ok for Liam, seeing as he’s now having fun with Amy!

I think Shanessa will get on OK in the house as the girls don’t mind her because she isn’t a threat. Chanelle got on with her because she knew the guys wouldn’t fancy her. People will find Shanessa interesting because she’s a loud character, but after a while she might get jarring. She is trashy, but she seems quite caring, so perhaps we’ll see a nicer side of her?

Personally, I’d like to see Jonty get a chance in the house - I feel sorry for him because he’s had a weird life - and seems almost asexual - and I think it would be a nice experience for him. With the twists and turns that happen on Big Brother, hopefully he’ll get his chance soon.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread