You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 9th July
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 10/7/2007 13:20 (#18962)
Subject: Monday 9th July

Day 40: The fake week of lies

Well, ‘Pauline’ is finally in the BB house, after a journey across the globe. Or at least that’s what BB wants the housemates to think. In fact her name is Thaila Zucchi and she’s an English actress who has been sent to the house as a fake, just like this Friday’s eviction will be! But already Charley, Carole and even Tracey have smelt a rat. This is going to be interesting……

The housemates had to undertake a taste test of different foods from down under and guess what they were? Big Bro made up some ridiculous things each dish could be (crocodile brains, duck-billed Platypuseggs, Armadillo Liver and more) but, of course it’s Fake Week so it was all made up. The housemates were all game for a taste but this ain’t the jungle. I don’t know if I could have done it so easily.

I can’t believe there was an argument in the house and Charley didn’t get involved. Nicky and Gerry kicked off, then Liam and Ziggy got involved to stick up for Gerry, quite right too fellas. They were all arguing over Gerry's opinion of the new girl after seeing her on the screen. Then Gerry lets Nicky cut his hair, is he crazy? She literally butchered it!

Ziggy said this week that he wanted a mature woman and then requested in a game of truth and dare so that Carole take her clothes off. Has he found the older woman he craves?!

A divide has been formed. Zak, Chanelle, Gerry and Liam vs Nikki, Tracey, Charley with the others just floating around in between. Liam had a bitch about Nicky and her way of arguing with people while Nicky is noticing the divide.

It seems Chanelle and Zak are to split YET AGAIN. I wish they would just decide once and for all and get on with it, it's getting BORING.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread