You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 5th July
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 6/7/2007 12:31 (#18633)
Subject: Thursday 5th July

Day 36: Poor Ziggy

I feel really sorry for Ziggy, he quite clearly didn’t realise what he was getting himself into when he hooked up with a naive 19-year-old girl.

He wanted to leave yesterday after Chanelle had yet another teenage hissy fit, this time over him and Charley making up!

In the diary room he confessed he doesn’t know whether he wants to be in a relationship with her when they leave the house. I think we all knew that really, but then hold on; didn’t he tell her he loved her the other day? God, I just can’t keep up!

I have to say I love this week’s task! The seven sins idea is brilliant. They offered Tracey a car to try and make her fail the task and she refused – that’s team spirit for you! Meanwhile Laura completed over 400 laps in the garden as she was voted most slothful housemate, good on you girls!

Unfortunately Charley failed her part of the task and had to sit in the sinbin while the other housemates had a party to celebrate.

Onto nominations… why did Big Bro announce the results in non-alphabetical order? And Ziggy didn’t appear to offer poor old Chanelle much support when her name was read out.

Liam seems to be getting pretty annoyed with Charley. It’s good to see him standing up to her though, as no one else seems to!

Onto eviction night!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread