You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 13th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 14/6/2007 13:01 (#16793)
Subject: Wednesday 13th June

Day 15: Carole must stay!

Shabnam, Tracey and Carole are all up for eviction, give you three guesses who I want out!! Shabnam! Although she did make me laugh when she whistled and woke everyone up and then said it wasn't her as she couldn't whistle.

I wasn't laughing because she was funny but because of the sheer stupid and childlike gags she pulls all the time. Although Tracey is a bit of a closed book as we haven't seen much of her personality yet, so she is a close second for me but PLEASE don't get rid of Carole.

We need the organics' to be strong in numbers not weak and she is my favourite organic left.

Meanwhile, Gerry, you silly sausage, what are you doing? I know it's tough to nominate but you don't then go and give a pep talk to Shabnam, one of the people you nominated and then call it women's intuition when she works out she is up, it aint that honey, it's just plain obvious!

I do sympathise on how bad it made him feel but the running commentary on why he was crying when he was in the bathroom by himself was a bit over the top, especially at this stage when relationships are not that strong yet.

Meanwhile, the housemates seem to hate Ziggy. Poor thing, I feel sorry for him, I feel as if they are bullying him.

Onwards to Friday's eviction!

Who do you think should go? Let me know who and why at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread