You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

The Sun 24/5/10 - BBAD GIRLS
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Press CoverageMessage format

ofni
Posted 24/5/2010 09:43 (#35390)
Subject: The Sun 24/5/10 - BBAD GIRLS

Aisleyne "goes Gaga" in the Sun's TV pages today. She is pictured with 7 other ex-HMs in an identity parade line-up based on Lady Gaga's Telephone video.

In a daring leather one-piece and denim jacket she strikes a provocative pose, with that old favourite tongue-pull.

The others are Grace, Michelle, Kinga, (Ash), Sophie, Charley, Nikki and Nadia.

See it here, along with a preview of the BB funeral trailer which also features Aisleyne (well, a certain part of her anatomy anyway ) :

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2983997/Th...

This is a preview of the full feature due to appear in tomorrow's NOW Magazine.

Edited by ofni 24/5/2010 09:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 26/5/2010 20:03 (#35406 - in reply to #35390)
Subject: RE: The Sun 24/5/10 - BBAD GIRLS

Executive Member

ofni - 24/5/2010 09:43

Aisleyne "goes Gaga" in the Sun's TV pages today. She is pictured with 7 other ex-HMs in an identity parade line-up based on Lady Gaga's Telephone video.

In a daring leather one-piece and denim jacket she strikes a provocative pose, with that old favourite tongue-pull.

See it here, along with a preview of the BB funeral trailer which also features Aisleyne (well, a certain part of her anatomy anyway ) :

It's always great to see Aisleyne on TV. I don't blame her or any of the ex-housemates for agreeing to take part in a BB trailer. It would seem appropriate in the circumstances.

This "funeral" idea, however, was (for me) a truly disgusting idea by truly disgusting producers. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
boldjohn
Posted 26/5/2010 22:20 (#35407 - in reply to #35406)

Executive Member

boldjohn - 26/5/2010 20:03

ofni - 24/5/2010 09:43

It's always great to see Aisleyne on TV. I don't blame her or any of the ex-housemates for agreeing to take part in a BB trailer. It would seem appropriate in the circumstances.

This "funeral" idea, however, was (for me) a truly disgusting idea by truly disgusting producers. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I better explain why I made comments about the funeral on this thread. I've just seen a trailer showing the funeral on the Sun website link. It was the first time I've seen the trailer,although I've seen several pics. I found the whole idea really distasteful, even by Endemol standards. I liked the pics of Lady Aisleyne.
ddgregoryy
Posted 18/6/2010 16:22 (#35693 - in reply to #35390)

Hottest pic i've seen in months.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread