You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

New Woman website (Aisleyne polls)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> General Aisleyne ChatMessage format

ofni
Posted 24/3/2007 15:56 (#8924)
Subject: New Woman website (Aisleyne polls)

There's an excellent gallery of Aisleyne pics on the NEW Woman mag website, from Candy and a back catatlogue.

The title is Long Live Aisleyne and they call her "our fave ex-BB7 housemate".

BUT....

There's also a poll on "when did her '15 minutes' expire?" which is currently showing
"the wrong answer".

Get over there and vote then admire the gallery.

http://www.nwdaily.co.uk/CelebrityGalleriesView.aspx?id=1862
Top of the page Bottom of the page
maringo
Posted 24/3/2007 16:00 (#8925 - in reply to #8924)
Subject: Re: AISLEYNE POLL ON NEW WOMAN WEBSITE - VOTES NEEDED!!

Thanks, I've voted. Nice gallery too (despite some of the comments!), the title of which gives a good hint of how people should be voting!
maringo
Posted 24/3/2007 16:03 (#8926 - in reply to #8924)

Another poll here!

http://www.nwdaily.co.uk/CelebrityStyleOnTrialView.aspx?id=1852

A three-way split at the moment!
ofni
Posted 24/3/2007 16:08 (#8927 - in reply to #8924)

Yeh just saw the other one. This one's been around a few days. We missed it! Doh!
Interested Observer
Posted 24/3/2007 16:32 (#8939 - in reply to #8924)

Thanks ofni and maringo, i have added my votes.
Officially Aisleyne
Posted 24/3/2007 18:20 (#8954 - in reply to #8939)

Thanks for info.

Usual amateur type polls - vote as many times as you like, guys!

ofni
Posted 24/3/2007 18:36 (#8958 - in reply to #8924)

My thread title looks a bit shouty now, sorry I panicked a bit when I saw we'd kind of missed this one, poll and all. Moderators please feel free to "moderate" as you think fit.

Despite some of the comments, that really is quite a well chosen gallery, and especially surprising how many rival magazines get a mention. Would like to have seen the Pangaea outfit, but on the other hand they could have put in some much less flattering options, so all in all this is a real plus in my view. Hope they follow this up with something about Ash in the magazine itself. I note they give La Lloyd a bit of a caning for her Candy outfit - there's a poll there too where you may wish to stick the boot in if you wish.

Odm
Posted 24/3/2007 19:12 (#8960 - in reply to #8958)

ofni - 24/3/2007 18:36

My thread title looks a bit shouty now, sorry I panicked a bit when I saw we'd kind of missed this one, poll and all. Moderators please feel free to "moderate" as you think fit.

Despite some of the comments, that really is quite a well chosen gallery, and especially surprising how many rival magazines get a mention. Would like to have seen the Pangaea outfit, but on the other hand they could have put in some much less flattering options, so all in all this is a real plus in my view. Hope they follow this up with something about Ash in the magazine itself. I note they give La Lloyd a bit of a caning for her Candy outfit - there's a poll there too where you may wish to stick the boot in if you wish.

Thank you for the info Ofni..Im never quite sure of the polls myself, wondering secretly if they are rigged.. but its all good information and keeps everyone on their toes.

I love some of the photos in the gallery. Unfortunatley Ais has her tongue stuck out in two of them...she must remember not to do that..lol...anyway, she looks wonderful. I adore the whitehood/blue dress but my ultimate favourite will always be the Jeans and boots..she looks so right in them..and I love that look anyway.

Danielle is wearing a grownups party dress..its a beautiful dress and it looks ok on Danni...I just am not a particular Danni fan....Bianca and Aisleyne look perfectly nice in the photo together and the author of the quotes is probably not an Ais fan. Unlucky for them though, whether they write pro Aisleyne or not, our Ais is in the press so basically Ais wins.

Edited by Odm 24/3/2007 19:22
Odm
Posted 24/3/2007 20:47 (#8963 - in reply to #8924)

I have registered and made a comment on the NW story...in Aisleynes favour of course!!
ofni
Posted 24/3/2007 23:37 (#8965 - in reply to #8954)

Officially Aisleyne - 24/3/2007 18:20

Thanks for info.

Well it looks like our very own Bleeding Finger Brigade has been at work as there is now a massive 78% vote in Ash's favour!

And given that in the previous 7 months, Aisleyne had precisely 3 pics in NW galleries (plus the "WAG" story re Anton F) , whereas she has now appeared twice in two days including a personal gallery of 12 pics, it would seem that her "15 minutes" is only just starting!

Edited by ofni 24/3/2007 23:39
Odm
Posted 24/3/2007 23:41 (#8966 - in reply to #8965)

ofni - 24/3/2007 23:37

Officially Aisleyne - 24/3/2007 18:20

Thanks for info.

Well it looks like our very own Bleeding Finger Brigade has been at work as there is now a massive 78% vote in Ash's favour!

And given that in the previous 7 months, Aisleyne had precisely 3 pics in NW galleries (plus the "WAG" story re Anton F) , whereas she has now appeared twice in two days including a personal gallery of 12 pics, it would seem that her "15 minutes" is only just starting!

Totally bebe
ofni
Posted 24/3/2007 23:44 (#8967 - in reply to #8963)

Odm - 24/3/2007 20:47

I have registered and made a comment on the NW story...in Aisleynes favour of course!!

Saw the comment. Well said, izzy.
maringo
Posted 25/3/2007 04:57 (#8974 - in reply to #8958)

I've made the thread title less "shouty". You're not alone, members of staff are also guilty of the occasional shouty title. I'll name no names.

Despite some of the comments, that really is quite a well chosen gallery, and especially surprising how many rival magazines get a mention.

That's an interesting point. I assume that's because they're more celeb-type magazines than fashion magazines.
ofni
Posted 25/3/2007 16:50 (#9005 - in reply to #8974)

maringo - 25/3/2007 04:57

Despite some of the comments, that really is quite a well chosen gallery, and especially surprising how many rival magazines get a mention.

That's an interesting point. I assume that's because they're more celeb-type magazines than fashion magazines.

And NW is an Emap publication like some of the others, but not all. I note that one of these pics is from the OK party, which NW did have a gallery about in December and which featured 6 BB7HMs but not Ash. But that absence might be explained that Ash did figure twice that week in other galleries so maybe they thought that was too much of a good thing, especially as they also ran the WAG story then too. They've certainly made up for the omission now, haven't they?

With BB8 looming ever larger, doesn't BB7 seem ever more distant and irrelevant? Just so-o-o 2006, darlinks!
Odm
Posted 25/3/2007 17:18 (#9007 - in reply to #8974)

maringo - 25/3/2007 04:57

I've made the thread title less "shouty". You're not alone, members of staff are also guilty of the occasional shouty title. I'll name no names.

WHAT DID YOU SAY...I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread