You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Radio Show 7 (Mar 22nd) - Live Update
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Film, TV & Radio WorkMessage format

zou gou
Posted 22/3/2007 18:38 (#8704 - in reply to #8516)
Subject: Re: Radio Show 7 ( Live Update ) 22nd March Thursday.

(I can't follow some of the talk when they're going fast about it's not clear what - both before the most recent song and after.)

Lisa's leaving. Caller bradley. Big shout out for Barnet 'cause I'm in Southgate. (They discuss whether Lisa is in the post part of Barnet.)

Bradley gives some Las Vegas advice. Free drinks if you play roulette. (That seemed tobe a warning?) Ash says she gets free drinks anyway. ... talks of how they can keep refilling your glass.

Edited by zou gou 22/3/2007 18:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 18:41 (#8706 - in reply to #8516)

Aisleyne has an Irish caller calling at 1.30am. Someone at BT. Getting annoyed now!
zou gou
Posted 22/3/2007 18:41 (#8707 - in reply to #8516)

A: My BT stalker. Rings me when he's drunk. (Guy seems to be Irish from Ash's imitation.)

... Another thing, these electric cars. (From stalker to electgric cars?!?)

... if they're good for the environment, why can't they make pretty electric cars.

L says it's all about money. (Not sure how that's supposed to make sense.)

A: Electric cars? Would you? I would. But not the ones they make now. I'd get a nice car and have it transferred.

... Michael Jackson. ... my heart goes out to him. want to fix him up. lost soul. he's supposedly broke but stays in a hotel for 3000 pounds a night. (Invited MJ to come on the show.)

Edited by zou gou 22/3/2007 18:45
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 18:42 (#8708 - in reply to #8516)

Electric cars. Thinking of getting one converted into electric. She thinks the electric ready cars are ugly.
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 18:44 (#8709 - in reply to #8516)

Michael Jackson in the UK. Lisa doesn't like him. Aisleyne feels sorry for him. Fix up, look sharp!

He's broke and he's in an expensive hotel. She doesn't understand!

Have him in as a guest.
Odm
Posted 22/3/2007 18:45 (#8710 - in reply to #8700)

thanks for the hug there sophie.....

we are not giving hugs for Lisa..she is leaving..

live caller..hello BRADLEY..how are you he said...hello to both of you..

just wanted to warn you about las vegas i been there a couple of times said brad...you get free drinks when you play roulette...might have to drag you out...
Ais said I get free drinks anyway..wont I get them in Las VEGAS free drinks worse thing to do when you play a game...

Ais says her glass always full when she turns around....

talking about cigarettes, joking about alcohol being no better for your skin...

hes having a laugh with Ais...

Ais says friends ask to meet for a quick drink but it never is one drink....
shes calling Lisa LEAVING LISA..the girl who leaves..lol...

012121 is name of cab firm....

bradley makes her laugh she said..bye to bradley..

wants to talk about her BT stalker..stole her number kept ringing her on house phone..
Aisleyne he says....hes Irish...1.30 in the morning...phones to say hi aisleyne how are you...and wants her to tell his friend what prog she was on....she gets cross with him as he keeps on phoning...shes not patient about him anymore....so dont want him to call her no more...

Ais said would you get an electric car to Lisa..AIS thinking of having a SMART car...can get them converted apparently ...Ais says electric cars are so ugly....
they look like those little trotter vans...three wheelers..lol....look auful, but good for the environment..why cant we hav pretty electric cars....cos its all about image in this day and age...people .dont want ugly cars...

wants to debate whether you would have an electric car or not..Ais said she would get a nice car and transform it...

now asking about Michael Jackson...Lisa says she has some words about MJ she would not air..

Ais says she wants to fix him up feels sorry for him..lost soul...hes supposed to be broke, in debt ....yet he is in a hotel at 3000 per night...but hes broke how does that work....sell up and start from scratch she said..make another album....we should get him in here in the studio ..good chat one to one....

come in MJ i know you tune in to my show each week...one to one..take off all that make up..Ais will sort him out..

Live caller...
callers gone..cant hear them...

spoil you today...

chris Brown...is the artiste....
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 18:45 (#8711 - in reply to #8516)

Run It - Chris Brown
Odm
Posted 22/3/2007 18:47 (#8712 - in reply to #8710)

ok we got big girl back on the line..saying hello..( NO RESPONSE YET) OK..shes not there..gonna play a track by Neyo..hes a mate of hers...come back to London Neyo..miss ya...
zou gou
Posted 22/3/2007 18:48 (#8713 - in reply to #8516)

Trouble (twice now) w/ hearing caller.

Song by Neo (?). Ash says he's a make. "Come back to London, Neo"
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 18:48 (#8714 - in reply to #8516)

So Sick - Ne-Yo

Misses him, wants him back in London.
zou gou
Posted 22/3/2007 18:52 (#8715 - in reply to #8516)

Upset about relationships. Does anyone ever get it right? Met someone recently. Really, really liked him. But he had a girlfriend.

Lisa thinks she's not in the right frame of mind for a relationship. A: Tommy boy, if you're listening, she loves you really, not loves.

Edited by zou gou 22/3/2007 19:20
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 18:52 (#8716 - in reply to #8516)

Moans about relationships. Met someone who had a girlfriend. Lisa just split up from her boyfriend (Tommy).
zou gou
Posted 22/3/2007 18:53 (#8717 - in reply to #8516)

These says there's no courting, not going out. Just jump in bed with each other. Well I don't. Lisa doesn't. Chivalry. Wine and dine. A walk in the park.
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 18:53 (#8718 - in reply to #8516)

Nan and grandad still together. No old fashioned chivalry nowdays.
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 18:54 (#8719 - in reply to #8516)

Wants walks in the park (Charlie Brooker?).

Talks about weather affecting mood. Another phantom caller!

Wants to know about your relationships.
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 18:56 (#8720 - in reply to #8516)

Aisleyne has an old mobile, can't put it in her knickers!

Living in a disposable society. Change things too often (cars, mobiles, tops).
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 18:57 (#8721 - in reply to #8516)

Talking about Tuk-tuk rides. People shouting Ash-a-leen when she was last on one! Drunk tried to snog our friends on one!
Odm
Posted 22/3/2007 18:58 (#8722 - in reply to #8711)

relationships..she thought she got it right ...met someone recently...liked him...but he got a girlfriend...she is sick of love songs...

Lisa just split up from her boyfriend..all say ahh..LISA LOO..( AHA...Maringo Lisa Loo is Lisa Connell..I thought so)..

Tommy if you listening Lisa loves you..Lisa says we are still staying friends...dont look for boyfriends...they come to you..like waiting for a bus. they all come at once or not at all....no longevity in relationships..no old fashioned style courting..Ais says she does not like things today..she says there is no old fashioned chivalry she loves romance...etc.....( MOST OF THE MEN ON THIS FORUM WONT AGREE...TEE HEE....)

Ais talking about walks in the park...Ais wants to give out big shout out to AJ...join the club she says...gone from bad to worse...bad day...saying she thinks its a bit of a grey day..

another Live Caller...dont know whats going on with phone lines, gettting annoyed people not getting through.....five minutes left of show..

..is your relationship on the right track will it last forever....questions Ais asking us all...
she said you can be infatuated for five minutes then bang..feeling is gone...

Ais says must be a sign of the time, society, we have changed...its all want want want and more more more....like cars, buy them every year.....same with fashion, mobile phones...Ais says Im old fashioned..she wont buy a mobile....talking about phones in knickers...Ais does,nt really like todays society...

said when her dad was teenager..there was only one car on the street and they knew the family that owned it...today people can have up to three cars each...Lisa talking about Flintstone cars...Lisa gran told her once...her dad ran away when not many cars on road...police found him in 'pedal car' going up the road....

Ais was with her friends...got to traffic lights and a man put his head in and tried to kiss her mate...

( LATEST CATCHPHRASE...WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT!! )

Ais wants old fashioned romance and Lisa too...want old fashioned everything..and diamond rings..no sex before marriage....lol.....

another track now...

cant pronounce it she says.

golio ...blah blah blah blah...its called DANCE.
zou gou
Posted 22/3/2007 18:58 (#8723 - in reply to #8516)

Something about cars you'd push w/ yr/ feet. A: Like in the Flintstones. (Jokes about how dated that makes Lisa.)

... L: talk about me going in for the kill. (A had mentioned a drunk leaning into a car.) ... guy at bar.

A: we want old-fashioned chivalry, dating, ... walk in the park. (This is Ash listing these things a 2nd time) ... We should go back, way back, nothing before marriage except a kiss.
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 18:59 (#8724 - in reply to #8516)

Dance! - Goleo IV, Lumidee, Fatman Scoop
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 19:01 (#8725 - in reply to #8722)

Odm - 22/3/2007 18:58

Tommy if you listening Lisa loves you..Lisa says we are still staying friends...dont look for boyfriends...they come to you..like waiting for a bus. they all come at once or not at all....no longevity in relationships..no old fashioned style courting..Ais says she does not..no old fashioned chivalry...( MOST OF THE MEN ON THIS FORUM WONT AGREE...TEE HEE....)

What's that all about then?
Odm
Posted 22/3/2007 19:03 (#8726 - in reply to #8722)

doo doo doo sings Ais..
couple of things to say before leave studio....even when Lisa away to support her...

she said Bradley called in him and his girlfriend been together 17 years..

Ais says that she will keep subject of long relationships going for next week..

mentions everyone in chat room....

and thats us...mentions myspace...and her website..have a good week...she was sorry about the sound on the show..
knickers not good place to put mobile phone..dont folow her lead.
over and out.
zou gou
Posted 22/3/2007 19:04 (#8727 - in reply to #8516)

Couple of things to say before I leave.

Thought Lisa will be away, can still (do things re the run).

Big shout out to everyone and thank you for your patience. Bradley called and said he and his GF had been together for 17 years. (A & L go awwww.) Will continue discussing this next week. (Wants to know Bradley's secret.)

... Peace and love. knickers is not a good place to put your mobile phone. So don't follow my lead, even though it wasn't my lead. peace, love, out.

(We're left with just the buzz.)
maringo
Posted 22/3/2007 19:04 (#8728 - in reply to #8516)

Mentions...

http://www.myspace.com/braintumouruk (for donations)
http://www.aisleyne.com

And says not to put your mobile in your knickers! Peace out!
Odm
Posted 22/3/2007 19:05 (#8729 - in reply to #8725)

maringo - 22/3/2007 19:01

Odm - 22/3/2007 18:58

Tommy if you listening Lisa loves you..Lisa says we are still staying friends...dont look for boyfriends...they come to you..like waiting for a bus. they all come at once or not at all....no longevity in relationships..no old fashioned style courting..Ais says she does not..no old fashioned chivalry...( MOST OF THE MEN ON THIS FORUM WONT AGREE...TEE HEE....)

What's that all about then?

Well she does,nt think there are any men who are romantic and will do all the chivalry bit...but I think the men on this forum wont agree as I think the men on this forum are lovely and would be so perfect for Ais she would be spoilt for choice....

its a blinking compliment Maringo.....thats what its all about....
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread