You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

BBGENERAL Forum
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Chill OutMessage format

Odm
Posted 24/2/2007 01:26 (#5337)
Subject: BBGENERAL Forum

I had a quick look in at BBgeneral this evening in between packing. I saw a thread there about BB7 housemates and what they are doing now.

There was someone on there with more than one alias but an unmistakable opinion...negative in other words. There seems to be not enough input there about exactly what Aisleyne is doing. The business with her Radio Show has not exactly been confirmed in a constant fashion.

I am wondering if we should check into BBGEN more often and keep people up to date with the facts. I.E. The last two summaries of her Radio Shows have a list of Facts that Maringo has typed out. I think it might be helpful to those who like Ais to know what is going on. It will also draw them to the forum where the facts are debated by us all here. My thought is that if they dont think anything is happening with Aisleyne then they wont bother to check her out and that means not even giving the forum a second look.

I will make a point tomorrow of going across there and letting them know if I have the time. If not perhaps someone would cut and paste the facts into that thread.

I dont think it does any harm to look after our Aisleyne fans where ever they are.

Edited by Odm 24/2/2007 01:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page
becki
Posted 24/2/2007 01:27 (#5338 - in reply to #5337)
Subject: Re: BBGENERAL Forum

Executive Member

Yeah, i'll do it if you want.
Please could you send me the link? Sorry, i dont think i have it lol xxxx
Odm
Posted 24/2/2007 01:35 (#5340 - in reply to #5338)

becki - 24/2/2007 01:27

Yeah, i'll do it if you want.
Please could you send me the link? Sorry, i dont think i have it lol xxxx

Yes Becki, here it is. Its called WHERE ARE THEY NOW? BB7?

http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8850040854/m/90900...

If you read it you will see that we do need a bit more input and we also need to place information without getting involved in any argy bargy. So its nip in paste and nip out if you wanna avoid the frying pans..lol Still, it will let people know the facts which clearly they know very few of them unless someone has pasted more since I last looked.

XXXX

Edited by Odm 24/2/2007 01:36
bengos
Posted 24/2/2007 02:32 (#5350 - in reply to #5337)

Executive Member

I've practically given up now over there. There;s just too much off-topic stuff. I post the odd Jennie thread (as no-one else ever does, anywhere) and occasional support for Ais, or vote in the occasional poll, but it really is dreadful. Someone had a go at me the other day for posting a BB thread in a BB forum!
emma*the*bird
Posted 24/2/2007 11:17 (#5363 - in reply to #5337)

I agree with you Bengos. I think BBgen is a bit pointless at the moment. At least on DS threads are better managed.
Odm
Posted 24/2/2007 14:34 (#5373 - in reply to #5363)

I think my point is that if there is an EXISTING thread which asks about Aisleyne we should try to let people know more about her. The thread I brought over from BBGEN on this thread was already circulating.
bengos
Posted 24/2/2007 15:58 (#5381 - in reply to #5337)

Executive Member

Ah yes, sorry ODM, I agree. I can't speak for anyone else, but sometimes I just think "I won't bother replying, someone else will do it" which is, I admit, a lazy and "pass the buck" type of opinion.
emma*the*bird
Posted 24/2/2007 18:48 (#5400 - in reply to #5337)

I just can't be bothered Bengos. That thread actually asks about all housemates but even if it was about Aisleyne alone I still don't think it would make one bit of difference. As far as I can tell most information gets posted but threads stick around a lot longer on DS and disappear quickly on BBgen. I don't think this is specific to Aisleyne threads either, it is the way the board works. I just dont have the time to worry about what people over there think about her. Everything I need is over here. That is enough for me.
emptybox
Posted 24/2/2007 19:13 (#5403 - in reply to #5337)
Subject: RE: BBGENERAL Forum

There was a new thread started about the meaning of 'Fakers' which seemed a much friendlier place, so I reminded everybody about Ash's TV appearance.

http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8850040854/m/9920053447

Feel free to go and add other news if you like.
emma*the*bird
Posted 24/2/2007 19:26 (#5404 - in reply to #5337)

Well done!

Edited by emma*the*bird 24/2/2007 19:27
Interested Observer
Posted 24/2/2007 20:26 (#5405 - in reply to #5337)

Another thread needs some FAKER's attention:

http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8850040854/m/68800...

Odm
Posted 24/2/2007 20:27 (#5406 - in reply to #5400)

emma*the*bird - 24/2/2007 18:48

I just can't be bothered Bengos. That thread actually asks about all housemates but even if it was about Aisleyne alone I still don't think it would make one bit of difference. As far as I can tell most information gets posted but threads stick around a lot longer on DS and disappear quickly on BBgen. I don't think this is specific to Aisleyne threads either, it is the way the board works. I just dont have the time to worry about what people over there think about her. Everything I need is over here. That is enough for me.

As long as other people know about it they can go and post even if you dont want to.
emma*the*bird
Posted 24/2/2007 21:32 (#5412 - in reply to #5406)

Odm - 24/2/2007 20:27

emma*the*bird - 24/2/2007 18:48

As long as other people know about it they can go and post even if you dont want to.

I didn't say they couldn't.
Stephanie
Posted 25/2/2007 00:01 (#5427 - in reply to #5337)

I Think there are Aisleyne fans out there on other BB sites and forums, who don't know about this site or get enough information about Ash. Maybe someone who is registered with BBFANS site and thisbigbrother, which i know has got Ash fans on should be informed more. They should join this site because it's full of love, unlike the bb sites, if you don't like a hm another fm likes your attack by words of anger
becki
Posted 25/2/2007 00:08 (#5429 - in reply to #5427)

Executive Member

Stephanie - 25/2/2007 00:01

I Think there are Aisleyne fans out there on other BB sites and forums, who don't know about this site or get enough information about Ash. Maybe someone who is registered with BBFANS site and thisbigbrother, which i know has got Ash fans on should be informed more. They should join this site because it's full of love, unlike the bb sites, if you don't like a hm another fm likes your attack by words of anger

Yeah, this forum is really good because everyones gets on. We're all here for one reason and thats Ash xxxx
Odm
Posted 25/2/2007 01:32 (#5456 - in reply to #5427)

Stephanie - 25/2/2007 00:01

Thoroughly agree.
Officially Aisleyne
Posted 25/2/2007 11:44 (#5536 - in reply to #5456)

Guys -

Sorry, but I'm stepping in here. This is Aisleyne's official forum. Ash comes on and reads the threads, and I don't suppose any of you would want her to see the exchange that's just transpired. Think, on reflection, that you'd prefer me to delete these posts, which is what I've done.

No need for any of you to get hot under the collar. I read through the exchanges, and it seems to me that a simple misunderstanding or misinterpretation was causing things to get out of hand.

It's Sunday morning; let's keep thing's friendly, eh?

bengos
Posted 25/2/2007 12:29 (#5540 - in reply to #5337)

Executive Member

Aaaargh - did I miss all the fun again, OA?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread