You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Big Brother 9
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >
Now viewing page 10 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

bradley27
Posted 5/8/2008 20:38 (#30133 - in reply to #30124)
Subject: Re: Big Brother 9

Senate Member

premierscfc - 5/8/2008 08:49

bradley27 - 4/8/2008 23:25
secrethousemate - 4/8/2008 21:39 Bradley27 in talking sense shocker! I've noticed some parallels between Sara and Aisleyne. Ash also got it in the neck (from some people) for 'leading on' Spiral, who was a crap housemate compared to Darnell, but maybe this should be treated as a similar situation, with 'signals' being misinterpreted? I think Sara is in the house to flirt and have a good time and nothing more, as was Ash.
and you can get stuffed as well..... sarccy git.... Quite right by the way, and having seen it on the h/ls tonight she did absolutely nothing wrong. She was having fun and Darnell and his problems about his own self worth changed the whole situation. She didnt jump into bed with Stu to do anything but chat with him, just to get his opinion on whether it was getting too much. Besides why should she have to lie in a bed feeling uncomfortable just so not to upset someone...... not that I believe she was doing it for that fact. Personally I think she suddenly realised that Darnell was getting a little too excited and wanted to ask Stu what he thought about the situation. Apparently that makes her bad.

And of course it had nothing to do with the fact she has been telling some of the housemates that she fancied Stuart.  Stuart tried to be diplomatic in telling her he was not comfortable with her getting in his bed and even pointed out that he was naked.  Sara could have gone to Lisa if she was that bothered by Darnell but she saw an opportunity to take advantage of the situation and got in Stuarts bed.   

hate to break it to you, but he wasnt naked, he had boxer shorts on. Must just have been wishful thinking on your part.

Still personally I think Stu was uncomfortable because she was the wrong sex. And if she wanted to use it as an excuse, she a) wouldnt have spent the time talking about Darnell, or b) get up to see how Darnell was.

Unfortunately as much as I like Darnell, he does take things way too badly and has problems with it.

Besides if men can jump into women's bed and theres nothing wrong with it, why cant women (also she asked before jumping in) jump into men's beds without being accused of everything under the sun.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
bradley27
Posted 5/8/2008 20:39 (#30134 - in reply to #30131)
Subject: RE: Big Brother 9

Senate Member

premierscfc - 5/8/2008 18:31

Sara lied to Rex in the nomination pod and nominated Mohammed and Dale.  There was no way she was going to nominate Stuart as she obviously fancies him.  She used Darnell as an excuse to get into Stuarts bed and misled Rex after clearly agreeing to nominate Stuart.  Fortunately Stuart is still up for eviction but the early polls and betting suggest that Dale will get evicted by a large majority.  I personally think it will be a close vote this week but could not care less whichever one goes.

And what exactly did she do in Stu's bed? Absolutely nothing. Its one rule for one sex one for the other. Even Ais realised Darnell was in the wrong, and hes her favourite.

And is it such a terrible thing for her to fancy Stu (apart from bad judgement IMO). She has made no secret of it, telling others that she does.

Edited by bradley27 5/8/2008 20:41
sophie
Posted 5/8/2008 21:04 (#30136 - in reply to #29174)

i want dale 2 go
ofni
Posted 5/8/2008 22:17 (#30137 - in reply to #29174)

Dull vs Duller.

......but which is which?
Julian
Posted 5/8/2008 23:18 (#30140 - in reply to #30136)

Executive Member

sophie - 5/8/2008 21:04

i want dale 2 go

I thought you might
premierscfc
Posted 5/8/2008 23:22 (#30141 - in reply to #30133)

bradley27 - 5/8/2008 20:38
premierscfc - 5/8/2008 08:49

bradley27 - 4/8/2008 23:25
secrethousemate - 4/8/2008 21:39 Bradley27 in talking sense shocker! I've noticed some parallels between Sara and Aisleyne. Ash also got it in the neck (from some people) for 'leading on' Spiral, who was a crap housemate compared to Darnell, but maybe this should be treated as a similar situation, with 'signals' being misinterpreted? I think Sara is in the house to flirt and have a good time and nothing more, as was Ash.
and you can get stuffed as well..... sarccy git.... Quite right by the way, and having seen it on the h/ls tonight she did absolutely nothing wrong. She was having fun and Darnell and his problems about his own self worth changed the whole situation. She didnt jump into bed with Stu to do anything but chat with him, just to get his opinion on whether it was getting too much. Besides why should she have to lie in a bed feeling uncomfortable just so not to upset someone...... not that I believe she was doing it for that fact. Personally I think she suddenly realised that Darnell was getting a little too excited and wanted to ask Stu what he thought about the situation. Apparently that makes her bad.

And of course it had nothing to do with the fact she has been telling some of the housemates that she fancied Stuart.  Stuart tried to be diplomatic in telling her he was not comfortable with her getting in his bed and even pointed out that he was naked.  Sara could have gone to Lisa if she was that bothered by Darnell but she saw an opportunity to take advantage of the situation and got in Stuarts bed.   

hate to break it to you, but he wasnt naked, he had boxer shorts on. Must just have been wishful thinking on your part. Still personally I think Stu was uncomfortable because she was the wrong sex. And if she wanted to use it as an excuse, she a) wouldnt have spent the time talking about Darnell, or b) get up to see how Darnell was. Unfortunately as much as I like Darnell, he does take things way too badly and has problems with it. Besides if men can jump into women's bed and theres nothing wrong with it, why cant women (also she asked before jumping in) jump into men's beds without being accused of everything under the sun.

Stuart told Sara that he was naked and she said it does not matter, that's a fact and I will find it on youtube if you want me to.  Sara is a liar, fact, she told Rex that she would nominate Stuart when she had no intention of ever nominating him.  Maybe Darnell is not the most naive person in the world if people can't see what Sara is up to.  Darnel asked Sara what she was talking to Stuart about and again she lied.  She said she was talking about the letters when she was talking about Darnell.  Stuart is not interested in Sara but she is desperate for attention from him and will use whatever excuse she can think of to try and get that attention and if Darnell gets his nose put out of joint in the process then so be it.  If Sara fancies Stuart then fair enough but she has been joined at the hip to Darnell from Friday morning until Monday night and no wonder Darnell got the wrong idea.  I personally think that Sara is the girl the "haterz" watching BB7 wrongly accused Aisleyne of being.

Julian
Posted 5/8/2008 23:54 (#30142 - in reply to #30141)

Executive Member

premierscfc - 5/8/2008 23:22
Stuart told Sara that he was naked and she said it does not matter, that's a fact and I will find it on youtube if you want me to.  Sara is a liar, fact, she told Rex that she would nominate Stuart when she had no intention of ever nominating him.  Maybe Darnell is not the most naive person in the world if people can't see what Sara is up to.  Darnel asked Sara what she was talking to Stuart about and again she lied.  She said she was talking about the letters when she was talking about Darnell.  Stuart is not interested in Sara but she is desperate for attention from him and will use whatever excuse she can think of to try and get that attention and if Darnell gets his nose put out of joint in the process then so be it.  If Sara fancies Stuart then fair enough but she has been joined at the hip to Darnell from Friday morning until Monday night and no wonder Darnell got the wrong idea.  I personally think that Sara is the girl the "haterz" watching BB7 wrongly accused Aisleyne of being.

I'm afraid I'm more with Bradley on this one - shock horror

I do think that Sara was way too flirty with Darnell but I don't think she intended to lead him on. Let's face it, she's been touchy feely with most of the men in the house at one point or another

Her first concern when Darnell started getting fresh was esentially to ask Stuart if he thought she'd been giving Darnell the wrong impression.

Stuart did tell Sara that he was naked but we could clearly see he had boxers on. I guess he just considered that to be naked enough to be uncomfortable.

Sara did lie when she chatted with Darnell but I think it was for the right reason. In Darnell's state of mind she would have had a much tougher time convincing him to be friends again if she'd told the truth.

I wouldn't say Sara was blameless in the whole thing but I don't think she intended to hurt Darnell. I think she really does like him - in a platonic way, at least.

Regards

Julian
sophie
Posted 7/8/2008 11:16 (#30158 - in reply to #29174)

Mo was being a right stirrer last night..sara didnt say anything bad i dont think?
bradley27
Posted 7/8/2008 17:28 (#30161 - in reply to #29174)

Senate Member

calm down Prem, your getting your facts confused with your opinions

At this rate you arent going to make it through the footie season with all the disappointment that lie ahead

BTW just like Ais, Sara hasnt done a thing, but has been accused of things left right and centre.

Edited by bradley27 7/8/2008 17:29
bradley27
Posted 7/8/2008 17:32 (#30162 - in reply to #30158)

Senate Member

sophie - 7/8/2008 11:16

Mo was being a right stirrer last night..sara didnt say anything bad i dont think?

good point.... dont see anyone screaming at him being a liar and a stirrer, but Sara isnt allowed to feel uncomfortable, just like Ais wasnt. Yet strangely enough Darnell had every right to treat her like a piece of "you know what" when he was HoH. He was lucky she ever spoke to him after that. But hes a boy so thats OK.
premierscfc
Posted 7/8/2008 18:00 (#30163 - in reply to #30161)

bradley27 - 7/8/2008 17:28 calm down Prem, your getting your facts confused with your opinions At this rate you arent going to make it through the footie season with all the disappointment that lie ahead BTW just like Ais, Sara hasnt done a thing, but has been accused of things left right and centre.

Are you saying that Stuart never said he was naked?  Are you saying that Sara did not tell Darnell she was talikng about the letters and not Darnell?  Are you saying she did not tell Rex that she would nominate Stuart when she had no intention of doing so?  The fact is she is a liar and the evidence is there for all to see. 

Julian
Posted 7/8/2008 20:52 (#30165 - in reply to #30163)

Executive Member

premierscfc - 7/8/2008 18:00
Are you saying that Stuart never said he was naked?  Are you saying that Sara did not tell Darnell she was talikng about the letters and not Darnell?  Are you saying she did not tell Rex that she would nominate Stuart when she had no intention of doing so?  The fact is she is a liar and the evidence is there for all to see. 

All of that is true but sometimes people lie for good reasons. I don't think she meant to hurt Darnell, I think she genuinely likes Darnell and she couldn't bring herself to vote for Stuart because she likes him too much. She may have been persuaded by Rex and changed her mind or she may have been humouring Rex because she didn't want a big argument. I don't think she's done anything that awful.

Regards

Julian
Julian
Posted 7/8/2008 20:55 (#30166 - in reply to #30158)

Executive Member

Sara has nominated Mohammed every week since she's been able to nominate. I think that's pretty good evidence that she doesn't like him

Regards

Julian
bradley27
Posted 8/8/2008 01:48 (#30173 - in reply to #30166)

Senate Member

Julian - 7/8/2008 20:55

Sara has nominated Mohammed every week since she's been able to nominate. I think that's pretty good evidence that she doesn't like him

Regards

Julian

maybe so, but she didnt say what he claimed she had
bradley27
Posted 8/8/2008 01:54 (#30174 - in reply to #30163)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 7/8/2008 18:00

bradley27 - 7/8/2008 17:28 calm down Prem, your getting your facts confused with your opinions At this rate you arent going to make it through the footie season with all the disappointment that lie ahead BTW just like Ais, Sara hasnt done a thing, but has been accused of things left right and centre.

how do you know she had no intentions of nominating Stu? She might of? Or she might not have trusted Rex, which would have been understandable. Others have said they are doing something then do something else. Still in the scheme of things, hardly that bad.

As for Stu, if you look at all the reports at the time he said he was nearly naked. Interestingly who has she been around with most in the last few days? Not in Aisleyne did the right thing every time, and as for Sara, this stuff is hardly anything compared to other stuff, and lets be honest, what Darnell did to her when he was HoH was much worse than anything she has done to him.

Besides she has been exactly as she said she would be in her VT. Shes a loud flirty fun person.
premierscfc
Posted 8/8/2008 07:49 (#30176 - in reply to #29174)

Who needs reports about what Stu was wearing.  His exact words were I am naked, not nearly naked.  I will find it on youtube when I get time later.
dannyk
Posted 8/8/2008 10:10 (#30178 - in reply to #29174)

I really like Sara, she's really fun and genuine. I don't mind that she didn't go ahead with her Nom Pod plans - didn't Stu do the same thing on the week when all Heavenly housemates could use it?
Julian
Posted 8/8/2008 11:01 (#30180 - in reply to #30178)

Executive Member

dannyk - 8/8/2008 10:10

I really like Sara, she's really fun and genuine. I don't mind that she didn't go ahead with her Nom Pod plans - didn't Stu do the same thing on the week when all Heavenly housemates could use it?

Yes, as did Mikey if I remember correctly. I think Rex was about the only person who nominated who he said he'd nominate in that pod!

Regards

Julian
Julian
Posted 8/8/2008 11:54 (#30182 - in reply to #30180)

Executive Member

The highlights were quite misleading about the whole washing up thing, yesterday. It was a task for Hell to earn hot water but it was presented as though it were simply a mandatory punishment for Hell. It may well be that BB made it deliberately more onerous than the usual hot-water tasks as a punishment for Rachel but it was still Hell's choice to do the task on the basis that the reward was worth it. A fact that got kind of lost in the wash

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=12680&posi...

Regards

Julian
sophie
Posted 8/8/2008 13:53 (#30185 - in reply to #29174)

i like sara..her accent is awesome! nicoles voice really annoys me lol last nights episode was like one minute rex was an ideot then she was..i didnt know who was to blame for anything!
dale 2 go tonight:D
premierscfc
Posted 8/8/2008 22:06 (#30194 - in reply to #29174)

Dale has been evicted with 63% of the vote.  It also seems like the crowds have turned against Rex and were chanting get Rex out.
secrethousemate
Posted 8/8/2008 23:12 (#30195 - in reply to #29174)

Once again the DS poll overestimated the percentage by about 10 points. This seems to be a theme.
Plus as you say, Rex has now become the main target for the crowd's ire. He's in trouble if he is ever put up again.
Julian
Posted 9/8/2008 01:42 (#30203 - in reply to #30195)

Executive Member

secrethousemate - 8/8/2008 23:12

Once again the DS poll overestimated the percentage by about 10 points. This seems to be a theme.
Plus as you say, Rex has now become the main target for the crowd's ire. He's in trouble if he is ever put up again.

I'm thinking a four-way at the moment Lisa, Mikey, Rex and Stuart
premierscfc
Posted 9/8/2008 14:34 (#30206 - in reply to #30203)

Julian - 9/8/2008 01:42
secrethousemate - 8/8/2008 23:12 Once again the DS poll overestimated the percentage by about 10 points. This seems to be a theme. Plus as you say, Rex has now become the main target for the crowd's ire. He's in trouble if he is ever put up again.

Sara is bound to be nominated next week.  She has been leading Darnell up the garden path again and some of the other housemates have even called her for it.  Darnell has also found out that she has told some of the housemates that she fancies Stuart and is telling him lies when she says that she does not. 

emptybox
Posted 10/8/2008 00:54 (#30209 - in reply to #30203)

Julian - 9/8/2008 01:42
secrethousemate - 8/8/2008 23:12 Once again the DS poll overestimated the percentage by about 10 points. This seems to be a theme. Plus as you say, Rex has now become the main target for the crowd's ire. He's in trouble if he is ever put up again.

Unfortunately, I think Rachel will be up next week after the cake decision debacle.
Probably with Rex Sara and Nicole. :D

Jump to page : < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >
Now viewing page 10 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread