You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Reveal Magazine Big Brother 9 Blog
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... >
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne NewsMessage format

bradley27
Posted 24/6/2008 18:13 (#29488 - in reply to #29483)
Subject: RE: Reveal Magazine Big Brother 9 Blog

Senate Member

premierscfc - 24/6/2008 14:15

Sylvia - What a B!tch

Aisleyne's Blog has been updated and she does not think much of Sylvia and has also started to pick up on Lukes nasty side.

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=874 

About time as well. I cant see how anyone can avoid what Luke has been doing since he walked in. If he was a female (I know hes halfway there.. ) but he would be hated for the way he is behaving.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Julian
Posted 24/6/2008 21:40 (#29496 - in reply to #29488)

Executive Member

bradley27 - 24/6/2008 18:13

About time as well. I cant see how anyone can avoid what Luke has been doing since he walked in. If he was a female (I know hes halfway there.. ) but he would be hated for the way he is behaving.

I've had reservations about Luke from the start but I'm not sure I see anything particularly hateful about him

I think he's one of the most entertaining housemates this year. He's funny and charismatic and makes great diary room footage. I can also identify with his lack of vices (smoking, drinking, swearing etc.).

What concerns me most is his suspicions of others. Several times he's been far too willing to believe the worst about people. Most recently, his assertion that Rachel is being too nice to be genuine and has some sort of game plan going on

I would also agree with Aisleyne about not liking the way he was ok with Sylvia's hiding of food. I don't think it's too hypocritical with the custard creams, though because it was a question of scale. You can turn a blind eye to the odd biscuit or packet of crisps but the number of custard creams apparently missing was much more than previous incidents.

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 24/6/2008 22:51 (#29500 - in reply to #29146)

Looks like Rachel and Darnell are on to Luke and his sneaky ways.  I bet Darnell saying it out loud gets others thinking as well.  Tonight after they announced the nomination results Luke was saying Sylvia won't go and that she is entertaining yet he nominated her.  Glad to see Aisleyne has spotted his nasty side.
Julian
Posted 25/6/2008 17:32 (#29511 - in reply to #29500)

Executive Member

Today's blog has finally arrived (looks a bit like two blogs in one!). As usual I'm pretty much agreeing with everything. I did find myself siding with Mario over the muscles comment, though. If Stuart really did say that he didn't train much I find it hard to believe given his physique

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 25/6/2008 17:41 (#29512 - in reply to #29146)

Quite a detailed blog today.  Mind you last nights highlights show was full of incident.  I am surprised Aisleyne did not pick up on Rachel and Darnell catching on to Luke and his 2 faced ways as it looked like Luke was getting away with it.  I can sympathise with Aisleyne and her point about sitting in the same room whilst nominations take place but it does make the live feed more interesting if they can move around rather than sitting in one room for hours on end.  Aisleyne will be happy with this weeks eviction though, Sylvia is toast on Friday.
Julian
Posted 25/6/2008 18:12 (#29513 - in reply to #29512)

Executive Member

I am surprised Aisleyne did not pick up on Rachel and Darnell catching on to Luke and his 2 faced ways as it looked like Luke was getting away with it.

I've heard this mentioned a few times but I keep feeling I must be missing something because I don't recall anything particularly 2-faced about Luke's behaviour?

Rachel has noticed him flitting around from group to group but it's just a feeling she has that maybe he's not on the level. She hasn't seen anything specific and I can't think of anything specific

While it's true that he's sympathized with Sylvia after nominating her, he says in the diary room that he feels a bit bad about it but it's the nature of the game. I'm actually inclined to agree because the alternative would be to either start an argument with Sylvia or avoid her and both would make it painfully obvious that he nominated her and turn himself into a target. I remember Aisleyne's epiphany with Michael after she came back from the house next door in which she pretty much comes to the same conclusion. It's not being two-faced when you're nice to people you nominate or people you have doubts about because, at the end of the day, there's nothing to be gained by causing hard feelings and if it's your nature to want to get along with people then you're actually 'keeping it real' by doing just that regardless of your actual feelings towards them.

Now if Luke is trying to influence people by giving different opinions about housemates depending on who he's talking to then that's another story. It wouldn't surprise me but unless there's evidence of it I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

As for Darnell, I found his rant at Luke very disturbing. He went crashing down in my estimation from that little incident as I thought he was verging on the hysterical at times

Regards

Julian

Edited by Julian 25/6/2008 18:17
premierscfc
Posted 25/6/2008 18:24 (#29514 - in reply to #29146)

Once Darnell gets in his stride he can be full on but once you get past the persona he speaks a lot of sense.  He summed up Luke to perfection with what he said.  Luke stokes the fire between the others so that they fight amongst themselves and he stands back while they nominate each other.  Lukes face spoke volumes when Darnell said what he did.  He is a gameplayer and there is nothing wrong with that but if a gameplayer gets caught then they lose. 
premierscfc
Posted 26/6/2008 17:04 (#29524 - in reply to #29146)

Thursdays Blog is now online

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=880

Love the line about Sylvia needing a bucket of water and not a cup.  

Julian
Posted 26/6/2008 23:38 (#29527 - in reply to #29524)

Executive Member

It was kind of ironic, Rachel injuring herself after Mario had specifically selected her for being someone least likely to injure herself but, to be fair, I watched that whole selection process live and I thought Mario did an extremely good job. He focused the discussion very well, made all the right choices for all the right reasons and ensured that he had the concensus of the group throughout.

For all that he comes across as pompous at times I can definitely believe he's a competent manager back home.

To be honest, while I can sympathise with Rebecca (it's not like I wasn't always the last one picked when choosing sides for PE at school ), I thought her reaction was a bit petulant and immature, to be honest. It went on for much longer than shown on the highlights and I just kept thinking "get a grip". I agree with Mario, and the majority of the housemates, that for a task involving the food budget it should be about choosing the best people for the job and not about making individual people feel good about themselves. If they'd failed, far more people would have suffered on basic rations than just a slight knock to Rebecca's self-esteem

Regards

Julian
ofni
Posted 27/6/2008 12:55 (#29537 - in reply to #29146)
Subject: Re: Reveal Magazine Big Brother 9 Blog

Aisleyne's Friday blog is up

"Luke in danger of losing his halo"

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=885

Seems like Ash wants to cast Mario and Stu in "Brokeback Mountain 2 "

Edited by ofni 27/6/2008 12:56
Julian
Posted 27/6/2008 13:36 (#29538 - in reply to #29537)

Executive Member

I agree with Ash about Luke and Sylvia but I disagree about Jen and Dale. Although Jen probably does fancy Stuart, I don't think she's the type for flings. Unless the guy is willing to commit to a long term relationship she's never going to go there.

I think the cooling off with Dale is entirely for the cameras and for her peace of mind in the house. BB couples are generally looked upon very cynically by the public and even when they're real they serve to isolate the people involved away from the rest of the housemates. Her getting close to Stuart could very well be calculated to make people think that she and Dale aren't a couple but I'm not buying it, to be honest. Did you hear Dale trying to insist that there's nothing going on between him and Jen last night? I'm sure he's only saying that because that's the story they've agreed to put out.

Jen might be physically attracted to Stuart, but I reckon her heart is still telling her Dale and her head (which she tends to follow more often) is telling her not to get involved with either of them until they're on the outside.

I also would not be at all surprised if Stuart was selected specifically as a love interest for Jennifer. He ticks all the boxes even down to being a single parent and BB take far too much care over selection for that to be a complete coincidence. He's basically just male eye-candy and I'm sure they had plenty to choose from

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 30/6/2008 12:57 (#29577 - in reply to #29146)

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=887

Mondays Blog is online. I must say I agree with how Aisleyne sees events regarding Dennis and Jennifer.

sophie
Posted 30/6/2008 13:25 (#29579 - in reply to #29146)

i totally agree with that blog-and im the same! B BLOCK 9 ALL THE WAY!

Edited by sophie 30/6/2008 13:27
Julian
Posted 1/7/2008 01:15 (#29584 - in reply to #29579)

Executive Member

First time I've really disagreed with Ash. I don't think Jen was milking it and, while I agree Darnell has a moral streak, I think he applies it like a bull in a china shop. I admire the sentiment but sometimes I think he does more harm than good

Still, I'm obviously in a minority at the moment. I'd like to say that time will tell but it probably won't. Jen is almost certainly up tomorrow and I don't see much saving her if that happens

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 1/7/2008 13:20 (#29588 - in reply to #29146)

Mikey wises up to the game.

Tuesdays Blog is online.

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=892

premierscfc
Posted 2/7/2008 12:28 (#29618 - in reply to #29146)

Becca a cow over baccy

Wednesday's blog is online

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=895

Julian
Posted 2/7/2008 12:38 (#29619 - in reply to #29618)

Executive Member

I definitely agree about Rebecca. She's my least favourite housemate right now.

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 2/7/2008 12:45 (#29620 - in reply to #29619)

Julian - 2/7/2008 12:38 I definitely agree about Rebecca. She's my least favourite housemate right now. Regards Julian

Rebecca does seem to have gone into complete meltdown and seems unhinged at the moment.  She is so sure that Rex is going and is going to get one hell of a shock on Friday.  She will be isolated next week unless the likes of Mohammed, Rex and Darnell are very forgiving.  I think Dale and Stuart will not have much to do with Beccy and Luke once Jen has gone. 

ofni
Posted 2/7/2008 12:48 (#29621 - in reply to #29146)

I take it then that neither Jen nor Bex can expect to be taken on as a client of "Aisleyne Ltd - Promotions Division" as mentioned in the April OK! feature?
sophie
Posted 2/7/2008 13:50 (#29624 - in reply to #29146)

i cant stand bex either! im starting to hate her more than jen now. she just wants arguments all the time. she does my head in!
bradley27
Posted 2/7/2008 14:54 (#29626 - in reply to #29624)

Senate Member

sophie - 2/7/2008 13:50

i cant stand bex either! im starting to hate her more than jen now. she just wants arguments all the time. she does my head in!

I would have thought that would have made her a heroine to you Soph
sophie
Posted 2/7/2008 17:48 (#29629 - in reply to #29626)

bradley27 - 2/7/2008 14:54
sophie - 2/7/2008 13:50 i cant stand bex either! im starting to hate her more than jen now. she just wants arguments all the time. she does my head in!

noooooooo..

i was thinking the same for you actually

(btw my names sophie not soph)

Edited by sophie 2/7/2008 18:04
bradley27
Posted 2/7/2008 21:31 (#29633 - in reply to #29629)

Senate Member

sophie - 2/7/2008 17:48

bradley27 - 2/7/2008 14:54
sophie - 2/7/2008 13:50 i cant stand bex either! im starting to hate her more than jen now. she just wants arguments all the time. she does my head in!

noooooooo..

i was thinking the same for you actually

(btw my names sophie not soph)

really I thought your name was "Oi you"
premierscfc
Posted 3/7/2008 12:05 (#29639 - in reply to #29146)

What goes around, comes around...

Thursday's blog is now online

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=898 

premierscfc
Posted 4/7/2008 12:24 (#29653 - in reply to #29146)

Is this the worst BB house ever

Fridays blog is online

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=901 

Aisleyne picks up on the double standards in the house and how Kat crying is pathetic but it's ok for Jen to cry. 

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... >
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread