You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Reveal Magazine Big Brother 9 Blog
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Now viewing page 10 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne NewsMessage format

bradley27
Posted 28/8/2008 23:24 (#30473 - in reply to #30465)
Subject: Re: Reveal Magazine Big Brother 9 Blog

Senate Member

Julian - 28/8/2008 14:57

This is starting to sound like we're on one of the fighting forums! Actually, the house at the moment is quite similar with everyone squabbling today.

Darnell almost walked, Mikey has been having a real go at Rex and coming across as very bitter, to be honest.

It might just help Rachel's cause if the rest of the competition melt down!

Regards

Julian

No its OK Julian, prem and I always disagree but we still love each other and after a period of time Prem realises I was right all along

Seriously dont worry mate, we are engaged in lively debate thats all. I've said worse to him about Stoke, who I had to congratulate him for luckily beating Villa last weekend and therfore already equaling Derby's whole season total of wins (hi Boldjohn, happy anniversary for the 17th September )
Top of the page Bottom of the page
bradley27
Posted 28/8/2008 23:25 (#30474 - in reply to #30467)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 28/8/2008 17:13

Julian - 28/8/2008 14:57 This is starting to sound like we're on one of the fighting forums! Actually, the house at the moment is quite similar with everyone squabbling today. Darnell almost walked, Mikey has been having a real go at Rex and coming across as very bitter, to be honest. It might just help Rachel's cause if the rest of the competition melt down! Regards Julian

Everything is fine on the forum.  We just have different opinions on some things and that is bound to happen.  As long as everyone shows respect to the poster and just debates the posts then I don't think we will have any problems.  If we all agreed with one another all the time then the world would be a boring place. 

I disagree
boldjohn
Posted 29/8/2008 12:55 (#30478 - in reply to #30473)

Executive Member

bradley27 - 28/8/2008 23:24

This is starting to sound like we're on one of the fighting forums! Actually, the house at the moment is quite similar with everyone squabbling today.

Darnell almost walked, Mikey has been having a real go at Rex and coming across as very bitter, to be honest.

Regards

Julian

No its OK Julian, prem and I always disagree but we still love each other and after a period of time Prem realises I was right all along

Seriously dont worry mate, we are engaged in lively debate thats all. I've said worse to him about Stoke, who I had to congratulate him for luckily beating Villa last weekend and therfore already equaling Derby's whole season total of wins (hi Boldjohn, happy anniversary for the 17th September )

Thanks and congratulations on your engagement.
premierscfc
Posted 29/8/2008 12:55 (#30479 - in reply to #29146)
Subject: RE: Reveal Magazine Big Brother 9 Blog

Game on

Friday's blog is online

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1018

bradley27
Posted 29/8/2008 15:23 (#30484 - in reply to #30478)

Senate Member

boldjohn - 29/8/2008 12:55

Regards

Julian

question is will they make it to the 1st anniversary or will the players wonder why they were paid more this week and "what does a win bonus mean?"
premierscfc
Posted 29/8/2008 15:36 (#30485 - in reply to #30473)

Julian - 28/8/2008 14:57 This is starting to sound like we're on one of the fighting forums! Actually, the house at the moment is quite similar with everyone squabbling today. Darnell almost walked, Mikey has been having a real go at Rex and coming across as very bitter, to be honest. It might just help Rachel's cause if the rest of the competition melt down! Regards Julian
No its OK Julian, prem and I always disagree but we still love each other and after a period of time Prem realises I was right all along Seriously dont worry mate, we are engaged in lively debate thats all. I've said worse to him about Stoke, who I had to congratulate him for luckily beating Villa last weekend and therfore already equaling Derby's whole season total of wins (hi Boldjohn, happy anniversary for the 17th September )

And if you ever want to watch it again just let me know, I have it on DVD.

boldjohn
Posted 29/8/2008 15:52 (#30486 - in reply to #30484)

Executive Member

bradley27 - 29/8/2008 15:23

boldjohn - 29/8/2008 12:55

Regards

Julian

question is will they make it to the 1st anniversary or will the players wonder why they were paid more this week and "what does a win bonus mean?"

I'm afraid that's an alien concept to me, and I'm not talking about Dr Who this time. Having followed (changing this subject from Derby County ) BB9 from the forums and Aisleyne's blog, I have to say that I was disappointed in the nomination results, as I've read several posts about the behaviour of Rex and Darnell. Does anyone think that Rex and Darnell would have both escaped if they nominated in the Diary Room? Did the housemates bottle out as they had to nominate face to face? If they did bottle out, was this part of the plan by the producers to keep them both in?
Julian
Posted 29/8/2008 16:24 (#30487 - in reply to #30486)

Executive Member

boldjohn - 29/8/2008 15:52
I'm afraid that's an alien concept to me, and I'm not talking about Dr Who this time. Having followed (changing this subject from Derby County ) BB9 from the forums and Aisleyne's blog, I have to say that I was disappointed in the nomination results, as I've read several posts about the behaviour of Rex and Darnell. Does anyone think that Rex and Darnell would have both escaped if they nominated in the Diary Room? Did the housemates bottle out as they had to nominate face to face? If they did bottle out, was this part of the plan by the producers to keep them both in?

Sara said she almost nominated Darnell but couldn't bring herself to do it. At the end of the day Darnell and Rex are well-liked in the house. Sometimes you can have a row with your friend or disapprove of something they do but you still can't help being their friend. Most people, including Sara, take Rex's ribbing as just good-natured banter and Darnell has been going through a bit of a mental breakdown at the moment.

The thing is, there has always been a core of people who consider themselves close in that house: Darnell, Kat, Mo, Rachel and Rex with Mikey also included for Rachel's sake. Everyone else in the house got whittled down until Sara and Lisa were the only ones who hadn't really gelled with the others. Although they've been getting closer to Rachel and Kat this week it was pretty much inevitable that they would be up.

In fact, before I knew about the nomination twist I made my predictions for the week on Monday and I guessed 13 out of 16 correctly (including that Rachel would vote for Rex) so it didn't seem to me that there would have been any different result in the diary room.

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 29/8/2008 16:29 (#30488 - in reply to #30487)

Julian - 29/8/2008 16:24
boldjohn - 29/8/2008 15:52 I'm afraid that's an alien concept to me, and I'm not talking about Dr Who this time. Having followed (changing this subject from Derby County ) BB9 from the forums and Aisleyne's blog, I have to say that I was disappointed in the nomination results, as I've read several posts about the behaviour of Rex and Darnell. Does anyone think that Rex and Darnell would have both escaped if they nominated in the Diary Room? Did the housemates bottle out as they had to nominate face to face? If they did bottle out, was this part of the plan by the producers to keep them both in?
Sara said she almost nominated Darnell but couldn't bring herself to do it. At the end of the day Darnell and Rex are well-liked in the house. Sometimes you can have a row with your friend or disapprove of something they do but you still can't help being their friend. Most people, including Sara, take Rex's ribbing as just good-natured banter and Darnell has been going through a bit of a mental breakdown at the moment. The thing is, there has always been a core of people who consider themselves close in that house: Darnell, Kat, Mo, Rachel and Rex with Mikey also included for Rachel's sake. Everyone else in the house got whittled down until Sara and Lisa were the only ones who hadn't really gelled with the others. Although they've been getting closer to Rachel and Kat this week it was pretty much inevitable that they would be up. In fact, before I knew about the nomination twist I made my predictions for the week on Monday and I guessed 13 out of 16 correctly (including that Rachel would vote for Rex) so it didn't seem to me that there would have been any different result in the diary room. Regards Julian

I thought Sara did nominate Darnell.  She also nominated Rachel as well for some reason instead of Rex.  If she had nominated Rex instead of Rachel, Rex would have been up as well and would have been a certainty to be evicted thus saving herself and Lisa.

Julian
Posted 29/8/2008 17:33 (#30489 - in reply to #30488)

Executive Member

premierscfc - 29/8/2008 16:29
I thought Sara did nominate Darnell.  She also nominated Rachel as well for some reason instead of Rex.  If she had nominated Rex instead of Rachel, Rex would have been up as well and would have been a certainty to be evicted thus saving herself and Lisa.

Yes, must have been Rex I was thinking of

It was a pretty close call for Rex. He only voted Lisa and Sara for tactical reasons as, if he'd voted elsewhere he could have found himself up as well.

At the end of the day it worked out well as I think they both deserve the money and will not be upset to leave now. Whoever stays is potential competition for Rachel and having won the money it makes them less compeititon than they might otherwise be

Regards

Julian
dannyk
Posted 29/8/2008 23:47 (#30490 - in reply to #29146)

I'm made up Sara is in the final week. I hope she beats some of the B-blockers and makes it past Tuesday!
secrethousemate
Posted 30/8/2008 00:30 (#30491 - in reply to #29146)

it looks like being an interesting final week with no clear favourite yet

Mo will almost certainly be departing on Tuesday night, but other than that, I wouldn't want to predict anything
Good to see Sara make the final ;-)

sophie
Posted 30/8/2008 20:20 (#30496 - in reply to #29146)

yeh i hope sara wins like
bradley27
Posted 30/8/2008 23:34 (#30497 - in reply to #30496)

Senate Member

sophie - 30/8/2008 20:20

I dont think she will, but if she did I'm guessing her first words would be "OH MY GAWWWDDDDD, THATS SO AMAAAAAAZZZIIINGGG!!!!!!"
secrethousemate
Posted 31/8/2008 00:02 (#30500 - in reply to #30497)

bradley27 - 30/8/2008 23:34

I dont think she will, but if she did I'm guessing her first words would be "OH MY GAWWWDDDDD, THATS SO AMAAAAAAZZZIIINGGG!!!!!!"

And she'd do that thing with her top lip, obviously

bradley27
Posted 1/9/2008 00:49 (#30512 - in reply to #30485)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 29/8/2008 15:36

No its OK Julian, prem and I always disagree but we still love each other and after a period of time Prem realises I was right all along Seriously dont worry mate, we are engaged in lively debate thats all. I've said worse to him about Stoke, who I had to congratulate him for luckily beating Villa last weekend and therfore already equaling Derby's whole season total of wins (hi Boldjohn, happy anniversary for the 17th September )

And if you ever want to watch it again just let me know, I have it on DVD.

well I doubt if its just the winning games on dvd, its going to be much of a collection
bradley27
Posted 1/9/2008 00:50 (#30513 - in reply to #30487)

Senate Member

boldjohn - 29/8/2008 15:52

Sara said she almost nominated Darnell but couldn't bring herself to do it. At the end of the day Darnell and Rex are well-liked in the house. Sometimes you can have a row with your friend or disapprove of something they do but you still can't help being their friend. Most people, including Sara, take Rex's ribbing as just good-natured banter and Darnell has been going through a bit of a mental breakdown at the moment.

The thing is, there has always been a core of people who consider themselves close in that house: Darnell, Kat, Mo, Rachel and Rex with Mikey also included for Rachel's sake. Everyone else in the house got whittled down until Sara and Lisa were the only ones who hadn't really gelled with the others. Although they've been getting closer to Rachel and Kat this week it was pretty much inevitable that they would be up.

In fact, before I knew about the nomination twist I made my predictions for the week on Monday and I guessed 13 out of 16 correctly (including that Rachel would vote for Rex) so it didn't seem to me that there would have been any different result in the diary room.

Regards

Julian

she did nominate Darnell, it was Rex who she thought about nominating
bradley27
Posted 1/9/2008 00:51 (#30514 - in reply to #30488)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 29/8/2008 16:29

boldjohn - 29/8/2008 15:52 I'm afraid that's an alien concept to me, and I'm not talking about Dr Who this time. Having followed (changing this subject from Derby County ) BB9 from the forums and Aisleyne's blog, I have to say that I was disappointed in the nomination results, as I've read several posts about the behaviour of Rex and Darnell. Does anyone think that Rex and Darnell would have both escaped if they nominated in the Diary Room? Did the housemates bottle out as they had to nominate face to face? If they did bottle out, was this part of the plan by the producers to keep them both in?
Sara said she almost nominated Darnell but couldn't bring herself to do it. At the end of the day Darnell and Rex are well-liked in the house. Sometimes you can have a row with your friend or disapprove of something they do but you still can't help being their friend. Most people, including Sara, take Rex's ribbing as just good-natured banter and Darnell has been going through a bit of a mental breakdown at the moment. The thing is, there has always been a core of people who consider themselves close in that house: Darnell, Kat, Mo, Rachel and Rex with Mikey also included for Rachel's sake. Everyone else in the house got whittled down until Sara and Lisa were the only ones who hadn't really gelled with the others. Although they've been getting closer to Rachel and Kat this week it was pretty much inevitable that they would be up. In fact, before I knew about the nomination twist I made my predictions for the week on Monday and I guessed 13 out of 16 correctly (including that Rachel would vote for Rex) so it didn't seem to me that there would have been any different result in the diary room. Regards Julian

Interestingly I wonder what they would have done about the prisoner dilemha thing if 3 were up
bradley27
Posted 1/9/2008 00:52 (#30515 - in reply to #30500)

Senate Member

secrethousemate - 31/8/2008 00:02

bradley27 - 30/8/2008 23:34

And she'd do that thing with her top lip, obviously

of course, the victory top lip thingy....
premierscfc
Posted 1/9/2008 13:08 (#30517 - in reply to #29146)

Bye Lisa

Monday's blog is online.

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1025

Julian
Posted 1/9/2008 13:29 (#30518 - in reply to #30517)

Executive Member

Aisleyne now likes Sara. She can't decide who she wants to win. It used to be Darnell but Mikey has now grown on her and "maybe even Rachel".

I knew she'd come around eventually

Regards

Julian
bradley27
Posted 1/9/2008 14:10 (#30520 - in reply to #30518)

Senate Member

Julian - 1/9/2008 13:29

Aisleyne now likes Sara. She can't decide who she wants to win. It used to be Darnell but Mikey has now grown on her and "maybe even Rachel".

Regards

Julian

got to agree. My preference Rachel, sara then Mikey, but if any of the three win I'll be happy with it. As for the others, well dont get me started
secrethousemate
Posted 1/9/2008 14:57 (#30521 - in reply to #30520)

bradley27 - 1/9/2008 14:10

Julian - 1/9/2008 13:29

Regards

Julian

got to agree. My preference Rachel, sara then Mikey, but if any of the three win I'll be happy with it. As for the others, well dont get me started

Rex to win

Just joking

Mikey, Sara or Rachel in that order. I'm hedging my bets so I can feel good no matter who wins

Apart from Rex
premierscfc
Posted 2/9/2008 12:46 (#30533 - in reply to #29146)

What a B-B-Barney!

Tuesday's blog is online.

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1028

premierscfc
Posted 3/9/2008 12:53 (#30540 - in reply to #29146)

Walk of shame...

Wednesday's blog is online.

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1033

Jump to page : < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Now viewing page 10 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread