You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Reveal Magazine Big Brother 9 Blog
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Now viewing page 9 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne NewsMessage format

bradley27
Posted 27/8/2008 01:52 (#30431 - in reply to #29146)
Subject: RE: Reveal Magazine Big Brother 9 Blog

Senate Member

After tonights h/l show I will be very interested to see if Ais has changed her mind on Darnell and Sara. I hope so, as I'm sure her own experiences will suggest to her that "doing a weird thing with your top lip" isnt the worst thing in the world, but being attacked and bullied by 3 excuses for men is closer to the top in that list
Top of the page Bottom of the page
secrethousemate
Posted 27/8/2008 09:34 (#30432 - in reply to #29146)
Subject: Re: Reveal Magazine Big Brother 9 Blog

She did the weird thing with her top lip again last night, but as you say, its not exactly a bona fide reason to evict someone

bradley27
Posted 27/8/2008 10:38 (#30434 - in reply to #30432)

Senate Member

secrethousemate - 27/8/2008 09:34

She did the weird thing with her top lip again last night, but as you say, its not exactly a bona fide reason to evict someone

oh in that case, she deserves everything she gets
Julian
Posted 27/8/2008 11:48 (#30435 - in reply to #30434)

Executive Member

To be fair, I'm sure Aisleyne disliked Sara for much more significant reasons but probably didn't feel comfortable airing her real views as she wanted to keep things light-hearted.

My sister seems to think I'm being incredibly naiive about Sara but I do think people have got the wrong end of the stick about her

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 27/8/2008 12:46 (#30437 - in reply to #29146)

Cor blimey, what a twist!

Wednesday's blog is online

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1013

Julian
Posted 27/8/2008 13:33 (#30438 - in reply to #30437)

Executive Member

You're going to like this one Bradley
boldjohn
Posted 27/8/2008 14:16 (#30439 - in reply to #30437)

Executive Member

premierscfc - 27/8/2008 12:46

Quite a drastic change of opinion from Ash. I gather that several Darnell fans have deserted him in the same manner that fans of Rex did. Is there anyone in that house who wants to hold onto their support? Does this mean that Bradley wins the Darnell- Sarah debate?
premierscfc
Posted 27/8/2008 14:23 (#30442 - in reply to #29146)

I have not watched much BB since Friday night so don't know what has gone on apart from what I have read in the blog. I will say one thing though that the guys never assumed anything about Sara, she did say herself earlier in the series that she had "been with loads of men". It does not give a green light to treat her badly but in this case they did not assume anything.
bradley27
Posted 27/8/2008 15:59 (#30443 - in reply to #30442)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 27/8/2008 14:23

I have not watched much BB since Friday night so don't know what has gone on apart from what I have read in the blog. I will say one thing though that the guys never assumed anything about Sara, she did say herself earlier in the series that she had "been with loads of men". It does not give a green light to treat her badly but in this case they did not assume anything.

Cant agree with you. saying that you have a lot of sexual partners in the past means nothing. For one, someone saying it might have a totally different thought to exactly what a lot is? Some might think 10 is? It has nothing to do with the matter at all. Interestingly they seemed to have been warned last night and I find it strange it took them a day to do that. Maybe they were waiting for the viewers response to it.

However none of this matters, whether she has or hasnt had many sexual partners, did Mario claim to have had loads (I'm not sure about that) but several in previous series have but that wasnt used as an excuse for this type of behaviour. And why? Because they were men. There simply is no excuse to treat her the way they have and say the things they have in front of her and even worse behind her back. Those three idiots deserve any flak, unfortunately and amazingly they still have their fans, which I find more depressing than their behaviour.

Its time our society grew up and realised women have just as much right to a sex life as men do without being labelled. Even the whole flirting nonsense is just that. Mo has been a much worst flirt than she has, although he has been terrible at it, and has even harassed Rachel to get into bed with her (amazingly not shown on the h/ls or dealt with). Rex is something that I better not say on a public forum and Darnell flirts much worse than Sara and even tries it on with women who are so drunk they can hardly speak.

There are no excuses, they are just throwbacks to a time we had hoped had finished. The shame is some make excuses and still support them.

BTW Premier, although I'm answering your post, please rest assured I'm not suggesting you, just making general comments. Although you shouldnt say she has had lots of sexual partners, then say its not an excuse..... very football manager of you
bradley27
Posted 27/8/2008 16:00 (#30444 - in reply to #30439)

Senate Member

boldjohn - 27/8/2008 14:16

premierscfc - 27/8/2008 12:46

Quite a drastic change of opinion from Ash. I gather that several Darnell fans have deserted him in the same manner that fans of Rex did. Is there anyone in that house who wants to hold onto their support? Does this mean that Bradley wins the Darnell- Sarah debate?

as nice as that maybe for you to say, but when did Ais become the judge?
bradley27
Posted 27/8/2008 16:02 (#30445 - in reply to #30438)

Senate Member

Julian - 27/8/2008 13:33

You're going to like this one Bradley

It was hard to imagine she could say anything else.
premierscfc
Posted 27/8/2008 17:47 (#30447 - in reply to #30443)

bradley27 - 27/8/2008 15:59
premierscfc - 27/8/2008 14:23 I have not watched much BB since Friday night so don't know what has gone on apart from what I have read in the blog. I will say one thing though that the guys never assumed anything about Sara, she did say herself earlier in the series that she had "been with loads of men". It does not give a green light to treat her badly but in this case they did not assume anything.
Cant agree with you. saying that you have a lot of sexual partners in the past means nothing. For one, someone saying it might have a totally different thought to exactly what a lot is? Some might think 10 is? It has nothing to do with the matter at all. Interestingly they seemed to have been warned last night and I find it strange it took them a day to do that. Maybe they were waiting for the viewers response to it. However none of this matters, whether she has or hasnt had many sexual partners, did Mario claim to have had loads (I'm not sure about that) but several in previous series have but that wasnt used as an excuse for this type of behaviour. And why? Because they were men. There simply is no excuse to treat her the way they have and say the things they have in front of her and even worse behind her back. Those three idiots deserve any flak, unfortunately and amazingly they still have their fans, which I find more depressing than their behaviour. Its time our society grew up and realised women have just as much right to a sex life as men do without being labelled. Even the whole flirting nonsense is just that. Mo has been a much worst flirt than she has, although he has been terrible at it, and has even harassed Rachel to get into bed with her (amazingly not shown on the h/ls or dealt with). Rex is something that I better not say on a public forum and Darnell flirts much worse than Sara and even tries it on with women who are so drunk they can hardly speak. There are no excuses, they are just throwbacks to a time we had hoped had finished. The shame is some make excuses and still support them. BTW Premier, although I'm answering your post, please rest assured I'm not suggesting you, just making general comments. Although you shouldnt say she has had lots of sexual partners, then say its not an excuse..... very football manager of you

What exactly don't you agree with in my post? 

bradley27
Posted 27/8/2008 22:47 (#30449 - in reply to #30447)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 27/8/2008 17:47

premierscfc - 27/8/2008 14:23 I have not watched much BB since Friday night so don't know what has gone on apart from what I have read in the blog. I will say one thing though that the guys never assumed anything about Sara, she did say herself earlier in the series that she had "been with loads of men". It does not give a green light to treat her badly but in this case they did not assume anything.
Cant agree with you. saying that you have a lot of sexual partners in the past means nothing. For one, someone saying it might have a totally different thought to exactly what a lot is? Some might think 10 is? It has nothing to do with the matter at all. Interestingly they seemed to have been warned last night and I find it strange it took them a day to do that. Maybe they were waiting for the viewers response to it. However none of this matters, whether she has or hasnt had many sexual partners, did Mario claim to have had loads (I'm not sure about that) but several in previous series have but that wasnt used as an excuse for this type of behaviour. And why? Because they were men. There simply is no excuse to treat her the way they have and say the things they have in front of her and even worse behind her back. Those three idiots deserve any flak, unfortunately and amazingly they still have their fans, which I find more depressing than their behaviour. Its time our society grew up and realised women have just as much right to a sex life as men do without being labelled. Even the whole flirting nonsense is just that. Mo has been a much worst flirt than she has, although he has been terrible at it, and has even harassed Rachel to get into bed with her (amazingly not shown on the h/ls or dealt with). Rex is something that I better not say on a public forum and Darnell flirts much worse than Sara and even tries it on with women who are so drunk they can hardly speak. There are no excuses, they are just throwbacks to a time we had hoped had finished. The shame is some make excuses and still support them. BTW Premier, although I'm answering your post, please rest assured I'm not suggesting you, just making general comments. Although you shouldnt say she has had lots of sexual partners, then say its not an excuse..... very football manager of you

most of it and the non excuse excuse
premierscfc
Posted 27/8/2008 23:42 (#30450 - in reply to #30449)

bradley27 - 27/8/2008 22:47

I only said one thing though and that was a fact yet your first words are "Can't agree with you".  All I said was the guys did not assume anything, Sara had told them.

bradley27
Posted 28/8/2008 00:19 (#30451 - in reply to #30450)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 27/8/2008 23:42

I only said one thing though and that was a fact yet your first words are "Can't agree with you".  All I said was the guys did not assume anything, Sara had told them.

and you are still wrong. One thing and its wrong. She didnt. They assumed. And you were making an excuse for their behaviour when there are no excuses
Julian
Posted 28/8/2008 00:26 (#30452 - in reply to #30450)

Executive Member

It wasn't about assuming things it was about making crude jokes about her sleeping with thousands of men, enough to fill a manual etc. etc. Then calling her a sl** and an ugly bitch.

This was during a sustained session intended to give her a hard time.

Rex may have been joking but Darnell did it specifically to hurt her. Even Mo joined in at one point. It wasn't pleasant, and it wasn't excusable no matter how many men she may or may not have admitted to having slept with in an earlier conversation.

Regards

Julian

Edited by Julian 28/8/2008 00:28
bradley27
Posted 28/8/2008 01:52 (#30453 - in reply to #30452)

Senate Member

Julian - 28/8/2008 00:26

It wasn't about assuming things it was about making crude jokes about her sleeping with thousands of men, enough to fill a manual etc. etc. Then calling her a sl** and an ugly bitch.

This was during a sustained session intended to give her a hard time.

Rex may have been joking but Darnell did it specifically to hurt her. Even Mo joined in at one point. It wasn't pleasant, and it wasn't excusable no matter how many men she may or may not have admitted to having slept with in an earlier conversation.

Regards

Julian

and as we saw with the h/ls when Rachel was harassed by Rex, because of the time allowed it didnt seem so bad as it was only shown for a couple of minutes, whereas it went on for at least 2 hours each time. I can only imagine how long and how bad this bullying went on for.
premierscfc
Posted 28/8/2008 09:44 (#30455 - in reply to #30451)

bradley27 - 28/8/2008 00:19

I only said one thing though and that was a fact yet your first words are "Can't agree with you". All I said was the guys did not assume anything, Sara had told them.

and you are still wrong. One thing and its wrong. She didnt. They assumed. And you were making an excuse for their behaviour when there are no excuses

Sara did say weeks ago that she had been with lots of men therefore they did not assume anything.  You even say in your first sentence "saying that you have a lot of sexual partners in the past means nothing" yet now you say she never said it.  I only posted that she had told people and that they did not assume anything.  I am not judging her or defending the guys just pointing out a fact. 

bradley27
Posted 28/8/2008 13:55 (#30459 - in reply to #30455)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 28/8/2008 09:44

bradley27 - 28/8/2008 00:19

I only said one thing though and that was a fact yet your first words are "Can't agree with you". All I said was the guys did not assume anything, Sara had told them.

Sara did say weeks ago that she had been with lots of men therefore they did not assume anything.  You even say in your first sentence "saying that you have a lot of sexual partners in the past means nothing" yet now you say she never said it.  I only posted that she had told people and that they did not assume anything.  I am not judging her or defending the guys just pointing out a fact. 

saying alot as I explained doesnt mean alot. It depends on what you define as a lot. Besides as I keep on finding out what she says and what is reported as she says are quite often different. However the point is that she was accused of being a sl*t having 9000 sexual partners, etc etc. Her saying she has had a lot of partner is in no way the same thing nor is it anyway a number or an excuse for the behaviour or a clear indication of how many she has actually had. Nor is it, most importantly anything to use against someone, a point that seems to be missed. If a man said he had had a lot of sexual partners that would be the end of it.

Unfortunately people are applying standards that thankfully for most disappeared many years ago. Women are allowed just as much of a sex life as men are and should not be attack for it. Thats the facts and unfortunately too many people are being hypocritical and sexist about it, I'm afraid. Women have the same rights as men be they in the workforce or what they do in their soial life, and shouldnt be labelled by a bunch of idiots that are lucky if they arent virgins.

I suggest you might want to watch oer the last few days h/ls (goodness knows how bad and long an attack it has been in real time) and she for yourself. Unfortunately because she, similiar to Darnell in that she lacks confidence (but shows it in a completely different and less aggressive manner) she feels the need to defend herself instead of just telling them where they should go.

It took truly disgusting scenes for BB finally to act on something that these throwbacks have been doing for weeks (shame Mo wasnt held to account as well). Its not just the words its the badgering and the way they refuse to allow her to defend herself. You saw that with Rachel when Rex did it to her, he wouldnt allow her to say anything and it was nasty. Well if you had seen the stuff, you would have seen this was worse, much worse, because she was constantly being attacked on all sides with no support from anyone.

bradley27
Posted 28/8/2008 13:56 (#30460 - in reply to #29146)

Senate Member

Big shock today...... Ais has even called sara a "lovely girl". Guess the top lip problem has gone away
boldjohn
Posted 28/8/2008 14:37 (#30462 - in reply to #30460)

Executive Member

bradley27 - 28/8/2008 13:56

Big shock today...... Ais has even called sara a "lovely girl". Guess the top lip problem has gone away

My heart won't stand these shocks Bradley.

It's been interesting how opinions have changed on Sarah. I don't think she'll survive this week though.
Julian
Posted 28/8/2008 14:57 (#30465 - in reply to #30462)

Executive Member

This is starting to sound like we're on one of the fighting forums! Actually, the house at the moment is quite similar with everyone squabbling today.

Darnell almost walked, Mikey has been having a real go at Rex and coming across as very bitter, to be honest.

It might just help Rachel's cause if the rest of the competition melt down!

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 28/8/2008 17:13 (#30467 - in reply to #30465)

Julian - 28/8/2008 14:57 This is starting to sound like we're on one of the fighting forums! Actually, the house at the moment is quite similar with everyone squabbling today. Darnell almost walked, Mikey has been having a real go at Rex and coming across as very bitter, to be honest. It might just help Rachel's cause if the rest of the competition melt down! Regards Julian

Everything is fine on the forum.  We just have different opinions on some things and that is bound to happen.  As long as everyone shows respect to the poster and just debates the posts then I don't think we will have any problems.  If we all agreed with one another all the time then the world would be a boring place. 

Julian
Posted 28/8/2008 17:46 (#30468 - in reply to #30467)

Executive Member

premierscfc - 28/8/2008 17:13
Everything is fine on the forum.  We just have different opinions on some things and that is bound to happen.  As long as everyone shows respect to the poster and just debates the posts then I don't think we will have any problems.  If we all agreed with one another all the time then the world would be a boring place.

Jolly good
bradley27
Posted 28/8/2008 23:21 (#30472 - in reply to #30462)

Senate Member

boldjohn - 28/8/2008 14:37

bradley27 - 28/8/2008 13:56

My heart won't stand these shocks Bradley.

It's been interesting how opinions have changed on Sarah. I don't think she'll survive this week though.

its very close, but interestingly every poll I've seen bar one has Lisa going and last week Lisa was more favourite to go than sara, yet the betting has Sara favourite to go???

Personally I think it should be lisa slight favourite, but it could go either way and I doubt after winning £25,000 last night, either will mind too much
Jump to page : < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Now viewing page 9 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread