You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Reveal Magazine Big Brother 9 Blog
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... >
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne NewsMessage format

premierscfc
Posted 15/7/2008 12:47 (#29805 - in reply to #29146)
Subject: RE: Reveal Magazine Big Brother 9 Blog

Heaven and Hell

Tuesday's blog is online

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=921  

Top of the page Bottom of the page
secrethousemate
Posted 15/7/2008 14:33 (#29806 - in reply to #29146)
Subject: Re: Reveal Magazine Big Brother 9 Blog

Darnell is a potential legend but he just looked wrong dressed as an angel :-)

ofni
Posted 15/7/2008 14:43 (#29807 - in reply to #29806)

secrethousemate - 15/7/2008 14:33

Darnell is a potential legend but he just looked wrong dressed as an angel :-)

Or then again have a read of this...

http://www.semjaaza.com/thewatcher.html

premierscfc
Posted 15/7/2008 15:06 (#29808 - in reply to #29146)

Darnell is looking good this afternoon in his French Gendarme outfit though.
ofni
Posted 15/7/2008 15:22 (#29809 - in reply to #29808)

premierscfc - 15/7/2008 15:06

Darnell is looking good this afternoon in his French Gendarme outfit though.

Hope that doesn't give Aisleyne flashbacks to Paris Might put her off him!
premierscfc
Posted 16/7/2008 13:57 (#29835 - in reply to #29146)

Rex v Belinda

Wednesday's blog is online

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=924

I love Aisleyne's description of Mikey.  

Julian
Posted 16/7/2008 15:00 (#29839 - in reply to #29835)

Executive Member

Loving the blog today

I don't know who Rab C Nesbitt is but I know what Ash means, Mikey does get a little over-excited :D

I disagree about Rex. I think he genuinely wants to go. He won't walk because that's an admission of failure and Rex is too proud for that. Also, it would mean he wouldn't get his interview with Davina and would possibly jeopardize other entitlements such as BBLB. He wants to go but he wants to go through the front door, not the back.

I think it's highly likely that Belinda will go over Rex (the bookies certainly think so). It would be fairer to evict Rex who wants to go over Belinda who has only been there for a short time and Rex does have a mean streak but, on the other hand, Belinda nominated Rachel and Rex targeted two people who dislike Rachel with his nominations so, for a Rachel fan such as myself it would probably be better, tactically, to keep Rex in!

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 16/7/2008 15:14 (#29840 - in reply to #29146)

Rab C Nesbitt  Click here
emptybox
Posted 17/7/2008 00:31 (#29854 - in reply to #29146)

I was just going to say, how does Ash know about the legend that is Rab C?
ofni
Posted 17/7/2008 12:13 (#29856 - in reply to #29146)

Aisleyne's Thursday blog is online

"The great divide"

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=926

Julian
Posted 17/7/2008 13:02 (#29857 - in reply to #29856)

Executive Member

To be fair, several hell housemates said the cycle task would be easy too but it turned out more difficult because the bikes were designed to automatically step up the resistance when simulating hills and the riders had to learn how to use the gears properly to help with this.

Belinda couldn't even reach the pedals if she sat on the seat so I can understand why it would have been particularly hard. I do think she may have been milking things a bit, though. Particularly given that she didn't start getting hysterical until after she was in the main area

I think the eating task was pretty bad as well. Both Kathreya and Rex made themselves sick trying to pass it.

The highlight show didn't really do justice to Lisa and Stuart in that cycle task, though (particularly Lisa). Watching live on Tuesday I got the impression that Lisa and Stuart were doing the vast majority of the cycling. It was only because one of the bikes broke that BB changed the rules and insisted everyone do at least one 30 minute shift. They would never have passed if it wasn't for those two.

As for keeping Rex in to annoy the housemates I can't help thinking that Belinda would be more annoying to them. Still, I'd be amazed if Rex went on Friday.

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 17/7/2008 13:58 (#29859 - in reply to #29146)

Mikey did pull his weight in the cycling task as well.  He did spend quite a longtime on the bike allowing Stu and Lisa a chance to rest.  The task as a whole was designed for the housemates to fail though and yo be on a basic budget again.  If the bike did not break they would have had no chance of doing the full distance.  The wine tasting and food eating were also impossible.  That won't stop Luke blaming individuals though despite him taking no part at all but making a miraculous recovery just in time for his party.
ofni
Posted 17/7/2008 14:20 (#29861 - in reply to #29146)

I wonder if Ash and Imogen will have a little chat about Rachel tonight?
sophie
Posted 17/7/2008 16:15 (#29864 - in reply to #29146)

i hope rex stays. belinda was annyoin last night..she did like 30 mins on the bike and eurggghh she just really annoyed me.
Julian
Posted 17/7/2008 16:33 (#29865 - in reply to #29861)

Executive Member

ofni - 17/7/2008 14:20

I wonder if Ash and Imogen will have a little chat about Rachel tonight?

It wouldn't hurt. I have to say, mime comment aside, Ash seems to be quite lukewarm when it comes to Rachel in her blogs. She rarely mentions her except to criticize something she's said

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 18/7/2008 13:00 (#29875 - in reply to #29146)

Basic rations again

Fridays blog is now online

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=931 

Julian
Posted 18/7/2008 13:14 (#29876 - in reply to #29875)

Executive Member

Aisleyne reflected my own confusion over Darnell's treatment of Sara in last night's highlight show.

I haven't watched the live streaming around that time so I don't know if there were any clues as to what was going on?

The way he's been going lately it's like he's deliberately trying to get himself nominated

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 18/7/2008 14:14 (#29877 - in reply to #29876)

Julian - 18/7/2008 13:14 Aisleyne reflected my own confusion over Darnell's treatment of Sara in last night's highlight show. I haven't watched the live streaming around that time so I don't know if there were any clues as to what was going on? The way he's been going lately it's like he's deliberately trying to get himself nominated Regards Julian

I watched the Darnell incident live and it was meant to be fun but it was a mistake by Darnell as the joke obviously fell flat. He did apologise to Sara first thing the following morning but the damage may have already been done.  He is bound to be up next week anyway after his spell as HOH but will probably be safe unless he is up against a really strong character such as Kat.  Hopefully it will not be just housemates from Heaven up for eviction.

secrethousemate
Posted 21/7/2008 20:47 (#29889 - in reply to #29146)

No blog today? I haven't been watching over the weekend and wanted a catch-up!
premierscfc
Posted 22/7/2008 12:52 (#29892 - in reply to #29146)

Head boy

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=939 

Tuesday's blog is online.  I don't know why Reveal did not update the site yesterday. 

Julian
Posted 22/7/2008 17:32 (#29896 - in reply to #29892)

Executive Member

premierscfc - 22/7/2008 12:52

Head boy

Tuesday's blog is online.  I don't know why Reveal did not update the site yesterday. 

That's the second one they've missed. Any chance of getting to see the missing ones on here at some point?

Regards

Julian
Julian
Posted 22/7/2008 17:47 (#29897 - in reply to #29896)

Executive Member

I agree with Ash about Dale's choices. I know he's been getting closer to Rex lately but I think it was out of order picking Rex for a second term or Rebecca when Lisa deserved to be in heaven much more. He'd also done a deal with Maysoon to bring Sara across but reneged in the end.

I think the thing between Dale and Mo was a complete over-reaction on Mo's part. Dale made a joke about the toothbrush being used to clean the floor or something, Rebecca joined in the joke and Mo took it as a personal attack and started getting aggressive over it. I thought Dale handled it reasonably well, to be honest.

I don't think there's any truth behind Darnell's paranoia. Darnell is his own worst enemy, seeing plots against him that aren't there, turning on his friends and wallowiing in self-pity at the drop of a hat. Rachel, Kat, Maysoon and Mo were pretty much doing an intervention on him on Friday night, trying to get him to have more faith in himself and to stop pushing his friends away. Maysoon was particularly insightful, I thought. She's another, apparently boring housemate, who I'm starting to like quite a lot.

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 22/7/2008 17:47 (#29898 - in reply to #29896)

Julian - 22/7/2008 17:32
premierscfc - 22/7/2008 12:52

Head boy

Tuesday's blog is online. I don't know why Reveal did not update the site yesterday.

That's the second one they've missed. Any chance of getting to see the missing ones on here at some point? Regards Julian

Aisleyne does her blogs on a mobile phone with internet access and sends them into Reveal.  I don't know if she keeps copies stored on her phone but I will check and if she does see if I can get a copy.  I do suspect that the only copies will be at Reveal though due to the capacity restraints of a mobile phone. 

Julian
Posted 22/7/2008 17:49 (#29899 - in reply to #29898)

Executive Member

premierscfc - 22/7/2008 17:47
p>

Aisleyne does her blogs on a mobile phone with internet access and sends them into Reveal.  I don't know if she keeps copies stored on her phone but I will check and if she does see if I can get a copy.  I do suspect that the only copies will be at Reveal though due to the capacity restraints of a mobile phone. 

Maybe we should all club together and get her a laptop with a 3G card
premierscfc
Posted 22/7/2008 17:56 (#29900 - in reply to #29897)

Julian - 22/7/2008 17:47 I agree with Ash about Dale's choices. I know he's been getting closer to Rex lately but I think it was out of order picking Rex for a second term or Rebecca when Lisa deserved to be in heaven much more. He'd also done a deal with Maysoon to bring Sara across but reneged in the end. I think the thing between Dale and Mo was a complete over-reaction on Mo's part. Dale made a joke about the toothbrush being used to clean the floor or something, Rebecca joined in the joke and Mo took it as a personal attack and started getting aggressive over it. I thought Dale handled it reasonably well, to be honest. I don't think there's any truth behind Darnell's paranoia. Darnell is his own worst enemy, seeing plots against him that aren't there, turning on his friends and wallowiing in self-pity at the drop of a hat. Rachel, Kat, Maysoon and Mo were pretty much doing an intervention on him on Friday night, trying to get him to have more faith in himself and to stop pushing his friends away. Maysoon was particularly insightful, I thought. She's another, apparently boring housemate, who I'm starting to like quite a lot. Regards Julian

I agree about Darnell.  He is his own worst enemy and just needs to relax.  Generally he is a decent bloke who makes the right decisions and sticks up for who he sees as the minority to make sure they are treated fairly but his people skills are a bit lacking and he does not always go about things the right way when making his point.  If the rumours are correct regarding nominations then he should get the reassurance he needs to realise that people like him for who he is and he should relax and enjoy the rest of his BB experience.

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... >
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread