You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

"Aisleyne" The TV show
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Now viewing page 8 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Film, TV & Radio WorkMessage format

premierscfc
Posted 11/4/2008 09:06 (#28456 - in reply to #27024)
Subject: RE: "Aisleyne" The TV show

Red TV will be filming Aisleyne all day at next Thursdays photoshoot.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
premierscfc
Posted 12/4/2008 12:28 (#28474 - in reply to #27024)

ENTERTAINMENT: Aisleyne - Special
On: Red TV
Date: Saturday 12th April 2008
Time: 18:00 to 19:00 (1 hour long)

Since Big Brother, Aisleyne has rarely been out of the public eye, and the subject of much press attention. Once again we follow her as she meets her friends and business associates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date: Sunday 13th April 2008
Time: 11:30 to 12:30 (1 hour long)

Since Big Brother, Aisleyne has rarely been out of the public eye, and the subject of much press attention. Once again we follow her as she meets her friends and business associates.
Date: Monday 14th April 2008
Time: 18:30 to 19:30 (1 hour long)

Since Big Brother, Aisleyne has rarely been out of the public eye, and the subject of much press attention. We follow her going to a party and doing what comes naturally - shopping!
Date: Thursday 17th April 2008

Since Big Brother, Aisleyne has rarely been out of the public eye, and the subject of much press attention. We follow her entertaining her friends at a restaurant and visting the Tabernacle School.
Date: Saturday 19th April 2008
Time: 09:00 to 10:00 (1 hour long)

Since Big Brother, Aisleyne has rarely been out of the public eye, and the subject of much press attention. We follow her going to a party and doing what comes naturally - shopping!
Time: 10:00 to 11:00 (1 hour long)

Since Big Brother, Aisleyne has rarely been out of the public eye, and the subject of much press attention. We follow her entertaining her friends at a restaurant and visting the Tabernacle School.
Time: 11:00 to 12:00 (1 hour long)

Date: Monday 21st April 2008

Date: Wednesday 23rd April 2008
Time: 20:00 to 21:00 (1 hour long)

All excerpts taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=234167

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.
premierscfc
Posted 12/4/2008 12:30 (#28475 - in reply to #27024)

Next Saturday morning looks interesting.  3 back to back episodes, surely they can't repeat episode 1 3 times, or can they?
mich007
Posted 12/4/2008 14:45 (#28476 - in reply to #27024)
Subject: Re: "Aisleyne" The TV show

I know the Aisleyne Show does exist somehow, but as to when it's on I believe it when I see it or hear that they have shown it

At least Red TV are filming Aisleyne next Thursday

Another POSSIBLE sighting....

You must understand my humour...which overturns my frustration

Edited by mich007 12/4/2008 14:55
fiesta
Posted 14/4/2008 19:34 (#28516 - in reply to #27024)

Seeing as others have not yet checked their SKY+, I guess I am the first to notice that there was a new episode broadcast on Saturday evening (it was the 6.00pm showing)

The show stated with the final ten minutes of the previous episode with Ash at Imogens chatting about that night and debating where to spend the evening.

After the break we came back to find Ash in a taxi on her way to the no smoking events that she had planned, she talked about a new mobile that she had taken delivery of a few days earlier and how it was not texting so it needed to be changed but she did menton that the camera quality was awesome and showed us some photos she had on it with her friends.

We then went into the interview she did with The Daily Goss (as available on line).

After the break she told us while in a taxi that she was off to SAKS to have some hair and beauty treatment and although she wanted a facial she said that meant she had to remove her makeup and even though she did it in BB she said not now with the cameras present as she was "once bitten twice shy"

We saw Ash enter SAKS and meet the lady that was going to do her extentions, they chatted about the proceedure for a while as the extention lady and Ash decided what she would have done. After the extentions were done (it looked great by the way) Ash spoke with another lady and decided that she would have her eyebrows tinted as it meant she would not have to apply makeup in the morning, Ash had this done and was very impressed with the work and also had her lower eyelids numbed before having eyeliner applied (we did not see this but I would guess a semi-permanent eyeliner was used)

During the programme a guy took photos and came on screen saying that the photos were on jamesdonovanuk.com

Even though this show was enjoyale I did not find it as entertaining as episode 2, like others I wish that RED would decide a day and time to show a new episode every three weeks or so and then we would know that every episode between those times and days would be a repeat of the previous one. Like others I have to record all the showings (mainly the evening ones) just in case it's a new one. Having said that it is great to see Ash on the TV and that is the main thing.

I am sure that someone who also managed to catch the show can gave a better synopsis than me.
fiesta
Posted 14/4/2008 19:40 (#28517 - in reply to #27024)

Actualy just had a nose on jamesdonovanuk.com and there is one picture of Ash, the lady in the the next two photos afterwards is the hair extention lady............
premierscfc
Posted 14/4/2008 20:05 (#28518 - in reply to #27024)

Thanks for that Fiesta. Here is a link to the picture on the James Donovon site.

http://www.jamesdonovanuk.com/portraits.htm

Click on the thumbnail of Aisleyne.

secrethousemate
Posted 14/4/2008 20:38 (#28519 - in reply to #27024)

Thanks for the write-up of the programme, fiesta. That's a beautiful photo of Ash.

ofni
Posted 14/4/2008 22:23 (#28520 - in reply to #28516)

Thanks, fiesta, that's a highly informative summary for us Sky-less ones.

It seems that her use of the phrase "warts and all" in the Nuts TV interview is to be interpreted strictly metaphorically

And that IS a terrific portrait by James donovan.
emptybox
Posted 14/4/2008 23:01 (#28521 - in reply to #27024)

Lovely photo.

And the programme was only transmitted two days ago, so we very nearly got prior notice of it.

Julian
Posted 15/4/2008 00:00 (#28522 - in reply to #28521)

Executive Member

Thanks Fiesta. I just noticed it was a new one this evening (just finishing watching it). I logged on to post about it but you've given a much better write-up than I would have done

I'm not sure why the last part of the previous episode was added to the first part of this one. I guess it was either a mistake or they ran out of footage at the beauty salon and had to add some padding

I wasn't keen on the choice of song near the end and they should, ideally, have changed the aspect ratio of the Smoking Day interview so that we wouldn't have to do it manually but, other than that, I thought it was very well put together.

I actually preferred this episode to the previous one. Aisleyne was clowning around and very funny. Apparently, we men shouldn't stress the women out so much as it's making their hair fall out

One thing I can say about these episodes is I always finish watching them with a big smile on my face

Regards

Julian
boldjohn
Posted 15/4/2008 02:35 (#28523 - in reply to #28522)

Executive Member

Good to hear positive reports about the show. Thanks Fiesta and Julian.
premierscfc
Posted 15/4/2008 08:22 (#28524 - in reply to #27024)

Some input here from Red TV regarding scheduling.  Episode two has been re-edited, and now starts at Pure, which wasn't previously part of episode two, and the Imogen segment has been transferred to episode three - it isn't in episode two any more.  Red TV plan to show all of the first three episodes as consecutive programmes as a sort of catch up for everyone.

Looking at the schedule on Digiguide it loks like this may happen on Saturday morning.

Julian
Posted 17/4/2008 19:22 (#28581 - in reply to #28524)

Executive Member

The re-edited episode two was shown today. We got to see Aisleyne at the Pure exhibition showing off her dresses on the rack. Some models were there modelling them too. She mentioned that she had originally been in talks with Lipsy but they had only agreed to let her design one dress whereas UB had agreed to a whole range.

They did edit together two takes of the same thing on a couple of occasions which was a bit odd but, heh, a good thing is always worth repeating

Some of the original episode two looks like it has been re-edited as well. Some of the split screen stuff features different pictures (much more appropriate than the original shots of someone leafing through More magazine!) and I think I spotted some extra dialogue too

I like the way Aisleyne addresses the viewers at times. It's very different from the usual programme like this.

I've only seen half of the episode so far as I have to rush off to rehearsal but if there's anything significantly different about the second half I'll let you know later (or someone else will, I'm sure).

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 24/4/2008 12:53 (#28673 - in reply to #27024)

Date: Thursday 24th April 2008

Date: Saturday 26th April 2008
Time: 09:00 to 10:00 (1 hour long)

Time: 10:00 to 11:00 (1 hour long)

Time: 11:00 to 12:00 (1 hour long)

Date: Monday 28th April 2008

Date: Wednesday 30th April 2008
Time: 20:00 to 21:00 (1 hour long)

Date: Thursday 1st May 2008

Date: Saturday 3rd May 2008

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=234167

bradley27
Posted 25/4/2008 15:33 (#28698 - in reply to #27024)

Senate Member

I was just watching the third episode and can anyone help me with the music that was played when she got her hair done. Its driving me mad as I cant think who it is.....
Julian
Posted 25/4/2008 17:06 (#28704 - in reply to #28698)

Executive Member

I don't know but there were a few questionable music choices, IMO. I mean what does "He's a scumbag don't you know" have to do with Aisleyne?

Regards

Julian
secrethousemate
Posted 25/4/2008 17:30 (#28705 - in reply to #28698)

bradley27 - 25/4/2008 15:33

I was just watching the third episode and can anyone help me with the music that was played when she got her hair done. Its driving me mad as I cant think who it is.....

First track is Mardy Bum by Arctic Monkeys
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1fQ51YZMM
Second track they play is When The Sun Goes Down, also by Arctic Monkeys
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2W_hEdt1Xes

Julian
Posted 25/4/2008 17:47 (#28708 - in reply to #28705)

Executive Member

Ok, so one's about an argumentative girlfriend and the other is about a criminal and a prostitute (with a certain four-letter word broadcast before the watershed for that matter).

It seems a bit of an odd soundtrack to go with Aisleyne having her hair done

Regards

Julian
bradley27
Posted 25/4/2008 17:54 (#28709 - in reply to #27024)

Senate Member

thanks but I dont think either of those were the song.... its the one that goes "I know she knows...." and I cant understand the rest, but it certainly isnt Mardy Bum or Scummy Man.
secrethousemate
Posted 25/4/2008 18:04 (#28714 - in reply to #27024)

Naive by The Kooks
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jMO3iLq_kAU
bradley27
Posted 25/4/2008 20:01 (#28719 - in reply to #28714)

Senate Member

secrethousemate - 25/4/2008 18:04

Naive by The Kooks
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jMO3iLq_kAU

secret, will you marry me...... thats was it. Cheers
Julian
Posted 26/4/2008 02:33 (#28726 - in reply to #28714)

Executive Member

Hmm. That one's particularly difficult to make out the lyrics and even when I looked them up they didn't make much sense but the gist of it seemed to be about someone's girlfriend being out to get them.

I wonder if the person who chose the soundtrack for this episode was having girl problems

Regards

Julian
mich007
Posted 26/4/2008 05:25 (#28727 - in reply to #27024)

I have managed to see some of the shows. I think it is going very well, it shows Aisleyne in a ordinary light, in a nice way. It is very down to earth, she seems very down to earth as well. I like the way it's different every week as well. I'd like to see a series dedicated to Unique By Aisleyne showing her actual involvement, the work that goes on behind the scenes that would be very interesting. Ash is very photogenic and a complete natural in front of the camera she will make a great presenter. She presents her own show well. It's great Ash has been given this opportunity, it could open the door to greater things for her if it hasn't already. I wonder if the series once it's finished will be sold to another channel here or abroad I wonder if that's possible, or is this just exclusively for Red TV.
premierscfc
Posted 3/5/2008 08:52 (#28828 - in reply to #27024)

Date: Saturday 3rd May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date: Sunday 4th May 2008

Date: Wednesday 7th May 2008

Date: Thursday 8th May 2008
Time: 19:00 to 20:00 (1 hour long)

Explore the glamorous lives of celebrities as we follow them to work and join them at social occasions. This series provides you with a revealing insight into their personal and professional lives.
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=234167

Jump to page : < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Now viewing page 8 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread