You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

The "Hi Aisleyne" thread
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 >
Now viewing page 43 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Hi AisleyneMessage format

bradley27
Posted 10/7/2009 00:56 (#33559 - in reply to #33554)
Subject: Re: The "Hi Aisleyne" thread

Senate Member

Aisleyne - 9/7/2009 23:33

hey guys

what the hell just happened on BB? What a mess!!!

it would have been nice on the one night people were actually looking forward to the h/ls they had managed to hire an editor for the night
Top of the page Bottom of the page
bradley27
Posted 10/7/2009 01:03 (#33560 - in reply to #33557)

Senate Member

Aisleyne - 10/7/2009 00:17

Hmmm, I think i did, actually giggled at my blog this evening, thoughts tomorrow please guys xx

I think the person that got the best edit was Marcus. Siavash lied, but understandably, Noirin was disgusting and totally untrustworthy, even swearing she wouldnt say anything then did, and we are none the wiser whether the others said it or not. Freddie was shown to be lying when he said he wasnt there when Siavash said it, and he was acting like he was in the Houses of Commons for Prime Ministers Questions with his little lying rant at the end. He was the one originally pushing siavash to name names. And when it started kicking off in the bedroom he just sat down eat his food and watched and smiled.

Marcus did speak to Noirin afterwards (not shown) but hardly said a squeak, but did say she might want to apologise for betraying Siavash's trust, but no more than lightly.

I think Rod had the best of the show and thats only because I dont think he was in it. Think he went out for the day. And Sophie showed again what a sweet and funny little drunk she can be. Whatever people may feel about the relationship, she obviously likes him a lot and with the help of a bit of alcohol, she was able to say it out aloud.

Saying that I think the whole lot are becoming a nightmare after the lovely mad angel went (I miss Angel), and the sooner Nimmi is in that house the better. Shes a breath of fresh air is Nimmi
ofni
Posted 10/7/2009 09:29 (#33561 - in reply to #184)
Subject: RE: The "Hi Aisleyne" thread

Hey, Aisleyne!

Never mind BB10, let's have some insider info on your girl Imogen and your boy Jermain!!

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?action=quicksearch&ppid=90759&versi...

http://www.rexfeatures.com/live/2009/07/09/jermaine_defoe_and_girlf...

Julian
Posted 10/7/2009 09:41 (#33562 - in reply to #33558)

Executive Member

secrethousemate - 10/7/2009 00:38 Channel 4 put out the same part of the highlights show twice, before realising their mistake, and then the timings went all askew, meaning they appeared to come out of the next segment early. Total balls up :-)

I think they cut the adverts in too soon before they made the mistake with the repeated section. It wasn't C4's finest hour

Not sure if this thread is the right one to be having BB debates in (check out the Reveal Magazine thread in the Aisleyne News section, Ash, for more discussion).

I will say, though, that I think it's people's dislike for Kris and Karly and liking for Siavash that are colouring their thinking on Noirin.

From Noirin's point of view she'd been enjoying an excellent relationship with Kris and Karly and a pretty poor one with Siavash. He'd already made a faux pas that evening by not mentioning her as someone he planned on being friends with on the outside. Now he tries to poison her against her friends by making unfounded speculation presented as fact.

You can't expect her to just take his word for it. She tried to get to the truth of the matter without mentioning his name or the specific housemates accused but when it became clear to her that he'd been lying, when he came in and admitted he was the source of the rumour and then lied about what he'd said, all bets were off.

The cat was already out of the bag and Siavash had proved himself unworthy of her trust.

I hear she flew off the handle afterwards but I didn't see her do anything wrong on yesterday's highlights.

Regards

Julian
bradley27
Posted 10/7/2009 11:29 (#33563 - in reply to #33562)

Senate Member

Julian - 10/7/2009 09:41

secrethousemate - 10/7/2009 00:38 Channel 4 put out the same part of the highlights show twice, before realising their mistake, and then the timings went all askew, meaning they appeared to come out of the next segment early. Total balls up :-)

I think they cut the adverts in too soon before they made the mistake with the repeated section. It wasn't C4's finest hour

Not sure if this thread is the right one to be having BB debates in (check out the Reveal Magazine thread in the Aisleyne News section, Ash, for more discussion).

I will say, though, that I think it's people's dislike for Kris and Karly and liking for Siavash that are colouring their thinking on Noirin.

From Noirin's point of view she'd been enjoying an excellent relationship with Kris and Karly and a pretty poor one with Siavash. He'd already made a faux pas that evening by not mentioning her as someone he planned on being friends with on the outside. Now he tries to poison her against her friends by making unfounded speculation presented as fact.

You can't expect her to just take his word for it. She tried to get to the truth of the matter without mentioning his name or the specific housemates accused but when it became clear to her that he'd been lying, when he came in and admitted he was the source of the rumour and then lied about what he'd said, all bets were off.

The cat was already out of the bag and Siavash had proved himself unworthy of her trust.

I hear she flew off the handle afterwards but I didn't see her do anything wrong on yesterday's highlights.

Regards

Julian

I think the only one who showed they cant be trusted is Noirin.
Aisleyne
Posted 10/7/2009 12:11 (#33564 - in reply to #33563)

hmmmm, cant wait to see your thoughts on my blog xx
ofni
Posted 10/7/2009 12:21 (#33565 - in reply to #33564)

Aisleyne - 10/7/2009 12:11

Hi Ash, can you tell 'em to get a move on and post it up, then?
bradley27
Posted 10/7/2009 13:47 (#33571 - in reply to #33564)

Senate Member

Aisleyne - 10/7/2009 12:11

Great as always about from that blind Freddie spot.....

Although someone rewatched the whole start and posted a transcript of it showing that Siavash didnt actually say it was those two and was in the possible process of saying no when Marcus interrupted:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=33644458&postcoun...

Edited by bradley27 10/7/2009 13:51
Julian
Posted 10/7/2009 15:00 (#33572 - in reply to #33571)

Executive Member

Aisleyne - 10/7/2009 12:11 hmmmm, cant wait to see your thoughts on my blog xx

Apart from the fact that I don't think Noirin deliberately set out to throw Siavash to the wolves, I thought it was a very balanced view of events.

Personally, I don't think it matters who was actually lying with respect to Noirin's reaction. She believed Siavash had accused her friends of back-stabbing her and that's not the sort of thing you can reasonably expect to let lie. Promise or no promise. She tried to keep his name out of it and not to accuse anyone in particular but events overtook her.

Regards

Julian
Aisleyne
Posted 10/7/2009 18:12 (#33575 - in reply to #33572)

true, guess your a norin fan hun, i was too until recently....xx
sophie
Posted 10/7/2009 19:31 (#33576 - in reply to #184)

i did actually think freddie was hilarius when he was arguin other night..great cringe..but in a funny way.."iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrreeeeee "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIPjCq-xC4s

Edited by sophie 10/7/2009 19:54
Aisleyne
Posted 11/7/2009 13:39 (#33578 - in reply to #33576)

Lol soph too funny.
Right question for you, what was the most memorable tasks from my bb? I can't remember half of 'em! Xx
ofni
Posted 11/7/2009 17:55 (#33579 - in reply to #33578)

Aisleyne - 11/7/2009 13:39

Lol soph too funny.
Right question for you, what was the most memorable tasks from my bb? I can't remember half of 'em! Xx

The prison task! esp when you found the secret exit to the luxury room.
emptybox
Posted 11/7/2009 18:05 (#33581 - in reply to #184)
Subject: RE: The "Hi Aisleyne" thread

If you're talking about what they might do next week with Nikki, It's likely to be one she was involved in.

Perhaps something involving MP3 players.

ofni
Posted 11/7/2009 20:45 (#33585 - in reply to #184)

Aisleyne, remember the geek task - isn't that when you said you wished you could go to university?

And what about you and Mikey giving Nikki a thorough scrubbing - visual reminder here:

http://www.virginmedia.com/tvradio/bigbrother/galleries.php?type=ga...
Julian
Posted 11/7/2009 22:10 (#33586 - in reply to #33575)

Executive Member

Aisleyne - 10/7/2009 18:12

true, guess your a norin fan hun, i was too until recently....xx

My top four this year are Freddie, Marcus, Noirin and Siavash. Which has been quite hard as several of them detest each other and all of them, with the exception of Freddie, have done things I wholly disapprove of at one time or another

On the question of tasks I'm struggling to remember them too. Obviously there was the Meal or No Meal task where you were introduced to the house. That was pretty memorable

I remember your reaction to seeing the prison for the first time. I loved your enthusiasm for the cell blocks!

Another memory is the task where you had to put yourselves in order of most to least Machiavellian. When you found out you were rated the most Machiavellian you were really upset but the good thing about that is that your reaction showed to the audience watching that you weren't anything of the kind
sophie
Posted 12/7/2009 11:31 (#33594 - in reply to #184)

i reckon itll be the mp3 one or the podium one
boldjohn
Posted 12/7/2009 21:53 (#33598 - in reply to #33578)

Executive Member

Aisleyne - 11/7/2009 13:39

Lol soph too funny.

The DJing and prison tasks particularly spring to mind, and your song for Jenny. I recall that you were a strong team player and performed well in most tasks.
secrethousemate
Posted 13/7/2009 13:10 (#33616 - in reply to #184)

The majorette task :-)
selfdelusion
Posted 13/7/2009 17:28 (#33618 - in reply to #33616)

How can any of you forget two of the funniest tasks from BB7? Namely, the Best Friends task when Pete got a framed picture of Spiral and gave it to Richard. Or when Aisleyne and Lea "swapped personalities" and impersonated each other (while Pete and Mikey impersonated each other too)? Oh actually, my memory is hazy - maybe that latter one wasn't a task!!
ofni
Posted 13/7/2009 22:20 (#33625 - in reply to #184)

Aisleyne, remembering the "State of Susie" task reminded me of the HUGE controversy about the Golden Ticket Draw. The tabloids were full of allegations of a "fix" which were actually investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority. One conspiracy theory was that you had special magnets in your hands to attract ball No 14 to ensure Susie's entry!!!

Aisleyne
Posted 18/7/2009 23:17 (#33681 - in reply to #33625)

OHHHH guys, thats great!

You are all bringing back some fantastic memories, sooo funny.....how could I forget the prison task! LOVED IT!! Although hated lieing to Michael, I remember biting his shoulder when we hugged in the garden when we had to go for a walk in shackels, and I said to him, remember that I did that and I will explain when I can....my way of tryna tell him and not feel guilty1 lol

The Golden ticket wasnt a fix, I saw all the balls and they all had different numbers plus I didnt have any magnets in my had!!! lolololol

How is everyone? Sending out my love to ya all xxxx
ofni
Posted 18/7/2009 23:34 (#33682 - in reply to #33681)

Hi Aisleyne!

I'm cool, thanks, how are you. Hope you've remembered some more tasks.

there was also the catwalk modelling task - with saucy flourish from "Flashleyne"!

And your "future autobiography"

And "what are eyebrows for?"

And I can't remember if your "susie ain't no floozie - she got an Uzi" rap was part of a task or not - it was funny though.
dannyk
Posted 19/7/2009 21:19 (#33685 - in reply to #184)

Does anyone else remember that Ash suspected the golden ticket draw might have been a fix when Susie first arrived? She said to Imogen in the bedroom that Susie seemed too calm, and she didn't understand why there hadn't been any black or Chinese people in the queue. I remember watching it on the highlights and thinking "Can't believe they're fuelling the fix speculation by showing this!"
Aisleyne
Posted 18/8/2009 13:02 (#33940 - in reply to #33685)

Hi my lovelies

well, its been three years to the day that I came third in bb and I am 30!

I hope today will be a good one for me and for you because 3 is my lucky number and there seems to be allot of them today! shame its not the 3rd, mind you there are 6 3's in 18!

what a 3 years it has been, amazing highs, some pretty bad lows, but to have your support and love throughout has meant more than you are probably aware.

Here's to the next 3 years, hopefully you will be with me then to celebrate again?

Have a beautiful days people

MUCH LOVE
Aisleyne xxxx
Jump to page : < ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 >
Now viewing page 43 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread