You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Ziggy
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

harvestgoddess
Posted 9/7/2007 17:01 (#18876)
Subject: Ziggy

Executive Member

Thought it was about time we had a ziggy thread
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Sid_1979
Posted 9/7/2007 17:04 (#18878 - in reply to #18876)
Subject: Re: Ziggy

Well believe it or not but Ziggy's growing on me lol

I think he deserves a medal for having to put up with Chanelle's immature outbursts. He's finally realised that Chanelle is not interested in him but rather the idea of them as a "couple" because that brings her the fame and fortune she craves. He's been used. It's dawned on him and he's put an end to the whole affair. Good for you Ziggy!
harvestgoddess
Posted 9/7/2007 17:09 (#18882 - in reply to #18876)

Executive Member

Have to totally dissagree on that one i really liked him at first but i see how he twists things around in arguments with her and if i was her id have combusted with rage possibly stabbed him in the process he is infuriating when they argue and his constant worry of the way he is being perceived is getting old now .
maringo
Posted 9/7/2007 17:09 (#18883 - in reply to #18876)
Subject: RE: Ziggy

harvestgoddess - 9/7/2007 17:01

Thought it was about time we had a ziggy thread

Thanks! Here's today's Sky Showbiz article on him...

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1274339,00.html
harvestgoddess
Posted 9/7/2007 17:16 (#18885 - in reply to #18876)

Executive Member

thanks maringo have to say its not like he hadnt seen pauline before he dumped chanelle it does look abit like she may have added to his reasons of wanting out or maybe im to much of a cynic LOL
sophie
Posted 9/7/2007 19:01 (#18893 - in reply to #18876)

i like ziggy..hes cool..i wish him and chanelle would make there minds up!!
PrincessRachel
Posted 9/7/2007 20:57 (#18897 - in reply to #18876)

Senate Member

If you's ave asked me last week I'd have said he's fab! But not anymore! it does my headin how he dos stuff and then twists it to make it seem like its Chanelle's fault and makes her feel bad (I have posted that so many times this week lol)
Julian
Posted 9/7/2007 21:13 (#18902 - in reply to #18897)

Executive Member

Ziggy is a lovely guy who got himself into a no-win situation. He started off being really attracted to Chanelle and very grateful for the way in which she helped him cope with his first week. He saw a lot of good things in Chanelle and was genuinely attracted but the age gap was too much to cope with. He found her too immature and needy and, even when she was right, he couldn't get past the fact that a teenager was trying to tell him what to do.

He thought about breaking it off but he kept seeing things in Chanelle that would make him rethink his feelings. If Chanelle hadn't been up for eviction he would probably have broken it off a week ago but he couldn't do that to her at such a critical time. He put his own feelings on hold to give her the support she needed.

Finally he did the right thing. Not because he thought Chanelle was fake but because he knew they weren't compatible and that it had to be done. When Chanelle said she wanted to leave he did everything he could to ensure that she stayed.

I think he can be pompous and indecisive and over-analytical but he's a genuinely decent guy who's done nothing but try to do the best for Chanelle. With all the best will in the world sometimes relationships just don't work out.

No one's to blame.

Regards

Julian
harvestgoddess
Posted 13/7/2007 09:17 (#19208 - in reply to #18876)

Executive Member

What the hell is ziggy playing at now he is creeping around chanelle AGAIN he makes a big fuss etc dumps her on tv ive lost count of how many times now and now he is back in her bed he is dragging chanelle down she finally seemed to be coming out of her shell only for this twit to go and screw with her head again
Sid_1979
Posted 13/7/2007 12:53 (#19222 - in reply to #18876)

Hiya Harvest,

No-one's holding a gun to Chanelle's head though. She's just as happy to play along with Ziggy or she wouldn't have got back in his bed. She's 19 and very capable of making her own decisions.
emptybox
Posted 14/7/2007 01:03 (#19258 - in reply to #18876)

I've gone off Ziggy quite a lot now.
He's totally wrong to keep running Chanelle down to the other hms, especially as he obviously still can't keep his hands off her.

harvestgoddess
Posted 14/7/2007 15:04 (#19269 - in reply to #18876)

Executive Member

Hey sid
Yeah i know but chanelle never wanted to split in the first place that was all ziggys doing yet now when it suits him he leads her on of course she laps it up she likes him loads , where as he is just playing her he really has gone down in my estimation plus lets not forget (as ziggy would say himself ) he is so much older than her so really he should know better he is a total player
Julian
Posted 14/7/2007 20:08 (#19275 - in reply to #19269)

Executive Member

I don't believe he's playing her at all. He just can't help being attracted to her. He's like a moth to a flame

The others had a chat with him last night and told him that if he just wants to be friends then the cuddles and bed-sharing is taking it too far. Chanelle was fairly unreasonable in her rows last night but given the unbalancing affect of Charley's re-entry and apparent popularity coupled with Ziggy's mixed signals it's not surprising she's starting to distrust him and lash out at him.

Ziggy has never said anything particularly negative about Chanelle in discussion with the other housemates. If anything, he has shown remarkable restraint and is always quick to point out that he still thinks she's a lovely girl.

Ziggy has made some bad errors of judgement which he is only just realizing how bad but I don't believe he ever meant to use Chanelle or hurt Chanelle and, even now, wants only the best for her.

I feel really sorry for both of them. They got themselves into something that was never meant to be and, despite all the best intentions, it's now got incredibly messy

Regards

Julian
Sid_1979
Posted 14/7/2007 23:21 (#19280 - in reply to #18876)

For once I think I agree with you Julian (apart from the I feel really sorry for them part lol).
Julian
Posted 16/7/2007 00:11 (#19324 - in reply to #19280)

Executive Member

Diary Room Uncut tonight showed a clip where it looked like Ziggy was actually considering leaving the show because he didn't feel he and Chanelle could live together any more and he didn't want her to leave because of him.

Talk about selfless

Fortunately it seems like they've sorted things out now...

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 16/7/2007 09:32 (#19331 - in reply to #19324)

How many times has Ziggy considered leaving now? I've lost count.  I've gone right off him. As long as Chanelle will share his bed but keep her mouth shut during the day then Ziggy is happy.
Julian
Posted 16/7/2007 13:42 (#19340 - in reply to #19331)

Executive Member

I heard something on live streaming this morning which puts his comment in context. He was confiding to Carole that Chanelle had asked that they nominate each other so that they wouldn't have to be together in the house any more. He told Carole he would never do that, though. Apparently she had also asked him he he was going to nominate Charley and was upset when he seemed to imply that he wouldn't.

Apparently BB have punished them by only allowing them one nomination each this week.
ofni
Posted 31/7/2007 11:58 (#20225 - in reply to #18876)

Ziggy + Amy = Zigamy?

It rhymes with "bigamy".

Spooky, huh?
sophie
Posted 31/7/2007 19:50 (#20242 - in reply to #18876)

i dont really like ziggy anymore..then only good thing to him is that he has a nice body, apart from that hes annoying, but i feel sorry for him sometimes
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread