You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Chanelle
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... >
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Julian
Posted 7/7/2007 16:13 (#18752 - in reply to #18742)
Subject: Re: Chanelle

Executive Member

I do think he makes far too big a thing about being 'bossed around by a 19 year old'. He's basically saying that she's too young for her opinion to matter which is hardly a reasonable basis for a relationship

I don't think he's deliberately trying to make Chanelle look bad. For the most part I think he makes himself look bad and he seems to realize that himself when he calms down.

Ziggy's trouble is that he's just a bit too worried about appearances. He needs to lighten up and stop taking events and himself so seriously

As far as the show is concerned they would both benefit if they weren't together. If there is a secret house this year then the best thing for both of them is if one ended up in one house and one in the other.

Regards

Julian
Top of the page Bottom of the page
harvestgoddess
Posted 7/7/2007 17:32 (#18755 - in reply to #18752)

Executive Member

Julian - 7/7/2007 16:13

I do think he makes far too big a thing about being 'bossed around by a 19 year old'. He's basically saying that she's too young for her opinion to matter which is hardly a reasonable basis for a relationship

I don't think he's deliberately trying to make Chanelle look bad. For the most part I think he makes himself look bad and he seems to realize that himself when he calms down.

Ziggy's trouble is that he's just a bit too worried about appearances. He needs to lighten up and stop taking events and himself so seriously

As far as the show is concerned they would both benefit if they weren't together. If there is a secret house this year then the best thing for both of them is if one ended up in one house and one in the other.

Regards

Julian

Totally agree he reminds me of someone i know and he is exactly the same if he doesnt seem to respect her alot because she is younger and that really isnt the best attitude to have they should both regard one another as equal its not a huge age difference and she isnt really immature for her age just like most 19 year olds , her opinion should count just as much as his yet he seems far to up himself and more worried about how he looks and ive also noticed how he twists things around in the arguments they have i am fast going off ziggy with this nonsence and you can see chanelle is finding him irritating and when they row he just presses her buttons so she explodes and looks like the bad buy if anything i think chanelle is far more mature than he is
Sid_1979
Posted 7/7/2007 21:17 (#18768 - in reply to #16274)

Maybe if Chanelle started acting her age, she'd earn more respect from Ziggy. At the moment, the age gap between the pair seems far more than 7 years because Chanelle behaves like a 5 year old. I can't believe she threw yet another hissy fit on yesterday's show. She should have gone.
Julian
Posted 7/7/2007 22:33 (#18769 - in reply to #18768)

Executive Member

I'm not a fan of her tantrums but the arguments with respect to the smoking and the bed didn't seem at all unreasonable as far as I could see. I'm not saying Ziggy didn't have a point too but I think he handled it in a very over-bearing manner.

She knows she goes a bit over the top sometimes and she was happy to laugh at herself when the twins were doing impressions of her.

Chanelle isn't perfect but the things I like about her far out-weigh the things I don't.

Laura was vindictive, arrogant and judgemental and she loved to stir up trouble for people.

At the end of the day I couldn't care less about tantrums. Chanelle cares about people. She doesn't revel in other people's misfortune, she doesn't think she's better than anyone else and she doesn't set out to cause trouble for others. She's polite and respectful to her elders, and her humour is not at other people's expense. She's a better person than Laura will ever be and the public were 100% right to keep her in.

Regards

Julian
emptybox
Posted 7/7/2007 23:09 (#18771 - in reply to #18742)

PrincessRachel - 7/7/2007 11:39 So glad she's stayed... but Zak is realy starting to get on my nerves now, he does somehing and then turns it around like its Chanelle's fault and makes her feel bad! I think if he goes then we will see alot more of a fun side to Chanelle - but she does realy like him so i want him to stay. I still like him butit annoys me how he always twists things so Chanelle looks bad

That's exactly how I feel about it at the moment, Rachel.

Julian
Posted 8/7/2007 17:59 (#18793 - in reply to #18771)

Executive Member

I've been watching the live streaming this afternoon and watched Chanelle and Ziggy finally break up. I think it's about time that Ziggy said something but I think he handled it well. He told her that he still cared a lot about her but he didn't think it was working and he couldn't take the constant bickering.

Carole joined in after a while and I think she also handled the situation really well.

Chanelle was upset and said she wanted to leave. Ziggy really didn't want her to leave over it. He decided to leave the room and let Carole and the twins try to talk her out of it.

Chanelle went to the diary room and came back determined to leave. She didn't want to make people uncomfortable by remaining in the house, she didn't want to stop Ziggy having a good time and she was worried what people would be saying to her family. After a visit to the diary room she was ready to go but Carole and the twins talked her out of it.

I was really impressed with Ziggy. He was quick to admit blame for some of the things he had said and done and he managed to keep calm and put his point across. Carole was a brilliant mediator really managing to turn Chanelle round about wanting to leave and Chanelle, while, emotional, showed that, as usual she was always thinking of others and their feelings.

To be honest, I'm really happy they've broken up. They were pulling each other down and I hope, now, they can both start being themselves a bit more.

Regards

Julian
harvestgoddess
Posted 8/7/2007 21:32 (#18817 - in reply to #16274)

Executive Member

Yeah hopefully it will give them a chance to shine in the house rather than being burried under the duvet or arguing allthough im a bit suspicious of ziggys timing i do wonder if knowing pauline was on her way in may have given him the final push to do it i cant help but be cynical whilst i believe they really cared about one another ive gone right off ziggy this week and the fact this pauline happens to be his age etc i would not be surprised if he jumped ship straight into paulines arms and with pauline working for bb its v possible which wont do chanelle any good :(
Sid_1979
Posted 8/7/2007 22:33 (#18823 - in reply to #18817)

Oh dear.....looks like Chanelle did have a boyfriend on the outside after all. I can add "cheat" to the growing list of negative attributes I associate with the girl.

harvestgoddess
Posted 9/7/2007 09:45 (#18837 - in reply to #16274)

Executive Member

Does she ? i have to say as much as i feel for chanelle her diary room rants annoy the hell out of me she is fine untill she sits on that chair and starts yelling i hope she gives that a rest cause it is v off putting last nights was the worst come on chanelle sort it out :D
Sid_1979
Posted 9/7/2007 12:33 (#18851 - in reply to #16274)

Hiya Harvest,

But that's ALL she does lol

And yes she admitted to having blown a relationship on the outside last night following her shennanigans with Ziggy in the house.

Saj
Posted 9/7/2007 15:10 (#18864 - in reply to #16274)

I am not keen on chanelle but I do think we would be seeing a different chanelle if it wasn't for ziggy. IMO, he is using her. Some say he was upset that she stayed, to which I disagree. His look on friday was more of a smug look. Lets look at it from ziggy's point of view. Billi was badly booed. In ziggy's view, that could be because he briefly interfered with the ziggy and chanelle relationship. Chanelle stayed over someone they thought was popular like Laura. He knows the public like a romance, so immediately looked at who he could start a romance with. I know this is a chanelle thread but my point is, Chanelle would be so much better if it wasn't for ziggy. He feeds poison to her like "watch out for people" and "you can't trust people" and "stay with me and you will be ok" and you only have to see her face after. She looks confused and shocked. He messes with her mind. As a result, chanelle distances herself from the housemates which makes her look moody and stuck up. When she does something that he doesn't like, he starts an argument with her, putting her in a bad mood again making her look upset and moody.
Sid_1979
Posted 9/7/2007 16:03 (#18869 - in reply to #18864)

Saj - 9/7/2007 15:10

I am not keen on chanelle but I do think we would be seeing a different chanelle if it wasn't for ziggy. IMO, he is using her. .

Hi Saj,

Don't you think that maybe Chanelle is using Ziggy to pursue her "Posh and Becks" dream?
Saj
Posted 9/7/2007 16:40 (#18873 - in reply to #18869)

Sid_1979 - 9/7/2007 16:03

I am not keen on chanelle but I do think we would be seeing a different chanelle if it wasn't for ziggy. IMO, he is using her. .

Hi Saj,

Don't you think that maybe Chanelle is using Ziggy to pursue her "Posh and Becks" dream?

Hi Sid,

good point and one which I agree with to a certain extent. To be honest, they won't last for more than two weeks on the outside. they can't even get on now and I cringe watching them
harvestgoddess
Posted 9/7/2007 16:58 (#18875 - in reply to #18851)

Executive Member

Sid_1979 - 9/7/2007 12:33

Hiya Harvest,

But that's ALL she does lol

And yes she admitted to having blown a relationship on the outside last night following her shennanigans with Ziggy in the house.

hey back
I do think she lets herself down abit in the diary room and some of the arguments are very petty , i thought she meant she blew billie off for ziggy when she said that she didnt really elaborate on exactly what she meant but it didnt sound like she had a boyfriend only that she could have been with someone else and instead she is stuck with him.
i do agree with you saj on ziggy i best go make a ziggy thread so we can discuss it further
Sid_1979
Posted 9/7/2007 17:01 (#18877 - in reply to #18873)

Saj - 9/7/2007 16:40

Sid_1979 - 9/7/2007 16:03

Hi Saj,

Hi Sid,

good point and one which I agree with to a certain extent. To be honest, they won't last for more than two weeks on the outside. they can't even get on now and I cringe watching them

So do I lol

Maybe now they've split up for good we'll get a chance to see some of the other housemates in action instead of endless footage of Chiggy.
Julian
Posted 9/7/2007 21:36 (#18906 - in reply to #18823)

Executive Member

Sid_1979 - 8/7/2007 22:33

Oh dear.....looks like Chanelle did have a boyfriend on the outside after all. I can add "cheat" to the growing list of negative attributes I associate with the girl.

It's not cheating if it's in full view of him. She basically made the decision to dump him and, being in the house, was not in a position to do it face to face. I think he got the message though

He was in so many magazines and newspaper articles that he's probably made a fortune off it and his claim that he'd like to go in the house and kill Chanelle and Ziggy makes me think she's well rid of him anyway

She'd already broken up with him before (for reasons we don't know) and she was on the rebound from her next relationship when they got back together. They were together for probably less than a month before she had to leave for BB.

I absolutely do not buy the idea that she saw Ziggy as a way to make money. I think she's a very impressionable girl who was completely swept off her feet by Ziggy. I think she became infatuated with him to the point where she hung on his every word. Ziggy's vacillation eventually made her insecure in the relationship and the stress of her illness, the feeling of alienation brought about by being nominated, her dislike of Charley and Ziggy's refusal to dislike her to the same extent became too much for her leading to the sort of behaviour that eventually made Ziggy break it off.

Regards

Julian

Edited by Julian 9/7/2007 21:37
Julian
Posted 9/7/2007 21:41 (#18908 - in reply to #18906)

Executive Member

I watched some live streaming yesterday in which Thaila was reporting back to BB about the housemates on the phone in her private room. Her thoughts on Chanelle:

"Chanelle has been lovely... She's really lovely... That's all I can say about Chanelle. She's a really nice girl."

My thoughts exactly

Regards

Julian
robbie123
Posted 9/7/2007 22:22 (#18914 - in reply to #16274)

Ziggy and chanelle keep on going on then off on them off, IT IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sid_1979
Posted 10/7/2007 15:31 (#18979 - in reply to #16274)

Chanelle dumps her boyfriend on national telly - yes lovely lass!

PrincessRachel
Posted 10/7/2007 22:35 (#19006 - in reply to #18908)

Senate Member

Julian - 9/7/2007 21:41

I watched some live streaming yesterday in which Thaila was reporting back to BB about the housemates on the phone in her private room. Her thoughts on Chanelle:

"Chanelle has been lovely... She's really lovely... That's all I can say about Chanelle. She's a really nice girl."

My thoughts exactly

Regards

Julian

me too!
Julian
Posted 10/7/2007 23:51 (#19021 - in reply to #18979)

Executive Member

Sid_1979 - 10/7/2007 15:31

Chanelle dumps her boyfriend on national telly - yes lovely lass!

There is never a good time or a good way to dump someone. If he hadn't gone public in the magazines the only people to have known he had been dumped would have been the people who knew about him being her boyfriend (i.e. the same people who would have ended up knowing which ever way it had happened!).

He was the one who made the dumping public and I imagine he raked in a pretty penny from it in the process

Regards

Julian
Sid_1979
Posted 11/7/2007 13:00 (#19046 - in reply to #16274)

Good for him! But I doubt you can put a price on public humiliation. I know I certainly wouldn't like to be treated by a woman the way he has by Chanelle.

And to be fair, those who criticise the way Ziggy handled the situation with Chanelle - it's no worse than the way Chanelle treated her fella.

Julian
Posted 11/7/2007 20:14 (#19079 - in reply to #19046)

Executive Member

Sid_1979 - 11/7/2007 13:00

Good for him! But I doubt you can put a price on public humiliation. I know I certainly wouldn't like to be treated by a woman the way he has by Chanelle.

My point is that it would not have been 'public humiliation' if he hadn't
deliberately chosen to go public. He specifically decided to go public that
he was Chanelle's boyfriend and that he'd been dumped so it wasn't Chanelle who publically humiliated him it was his own doing!

I would be inclined to agree that Ziggy's treatment of Chanelle was no worse
than her treatment of her boyfriend but that's because I don't believe Ziggy
did anything wrong either. Two people were initially attracted. One person
realized that they it wasn't going to work and broke it off. It happens
every day. In an ideal world maybe doing it face to face is the fairest way
but that wasn't an option here. It's sad and people get hurt when a
relationship doesn't work but no one's to blame.

Regards

Julian
Julian
Posted 16/7/2007 00:08 (#19323 - in reply to #19079)

Executive Member

Good to see Chanelle has cheered up lately. I was watching the live streaming yesterday and she, the twins and Ziggy were doing some kind of choreographed hello routine - kind of like the twins usual 'Hi I'm Sam' stuff but more about the movements than words. Ziggy and one twin were doing a routine and Chanelle and the other twin were in competition with a few people judging them and giving marks out of 10. It was hilarious to watch

I loved Chanelle's bit on 'On the Couch' this week too. BB told her they were about to start a psychology experiment and then didn't talk to her for 15 minutes. She immediately thought she'd messed it up by missing some instructions or something because she didn't know what she should be doing After a while she started doing mimes and other things for entertainment. Definitely back to her old adorable self

Then Diary Room Uncut today ended on a very encouraging note with Chanelle acknowledging that her reaction to the whole "Ziggy and Charley going out for drinks" thing was an overreaction and that although she reckons both of them have looked stupid over the last few weeks she's now learning not to be so worried about looking stupid. Which, if she can stick to it, is a definite breakthrough

Regards

Julian
emptybox
Posted 16/7/2007 00:15 (#19325 - in reply to #16274)
Subject: RE: Chanelle

Yes Chanelle seems to be coming out of this rather well.
Her bit in the diaryroom on highlights, on her voice sounding like a chipmunk, was classic.

Now if only she could be given confirmation that Charley is full of hot air, and she is not hated outside, I think Miss Hayes could come quite high up in the running.

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... >
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread