You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Dani and Teddy back on
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Stephanie
Posted 16/2/2007 16:27 (#4166)
Subject: Dani and Teddy back on

It looks like soccer star Teddy Sheringham has given Danielle Lloyd another chance. They spent valentine's day together and pictures of her leaving his home yesterday are in the press. Sorry theres no link I got this info from the Sun newspaper and no doubt there must be a thread on this on Ds
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Saj
Posted 16/2/2007 17:00 (#4169 - in reply to #4166)
Subject: Re: Dani and Teddy back on

What on earth is Teddy doing? I know he loves Danielle but he is better of rid. I mean she showed herself to make racial comments and be a bully in the house and it wasn't like it was just a one off. she repeatedly did it until she saw Jade was getting into trouble.

Edited by Saj 16/2/2007 17:02
friskypants
Posted 16/2/2007 17:23 (#4174 - in reply to #4169)

I don't think they were ever 'off'. Probably just protecting himself and her able to sell lots of stories to trashy mags.
sophie
Posted 16/2/2007 17:32 (#4175 - in reply to #4166)

danielle has gotten away with too much.. this is dissapointin.. teddy can do much better..danielle deserves more punishements or wateva.. but she shudnt get away with it.. i think her comments were worse then jo's
mich007
Posted 16/2/2007 17:39 (#4177 - in reply to #4166)

To be honest I don't see why some game show should split up a relationship. Yes Danielle acted inappropriately, but she has paid. The exposure and embarrassment of everyone talking about it, must have been painful enough. Whats more she has apologised. I am sure she will think twice in the future. Racism, or racial behaviour is a form of prejudice. The thing is we all have prejudices even Shilpa I am sure it's just that we may not make them so obvious. I am not saying it is right but it is the way of the world. I personally think the main issue was bullying and the brunt of it came from Jade. Channel 4/Endemol set them up imo, they used them to get the ratings and didn't care about how it would affect them after the show. Jo has been suicidal personally I think it is disgusting, while people are sitting at home watching it being entertained or not as the case may be she comes out and is a complete mess. They've all had to take responsibility for their actions but Channel 4 and Endemol are mainly to blame imo. The so-called live feed was 40 minutes behind and it is edited. They could have addressed the matter privately and if Shilpa wanted to take it further they could have then exposed it. Good for Danielle and Ted I say it may not be easy but they have to give it a go, why throw everything away because of some silly show. Afterall there is real life outside of CBB/BB. I am a great believer that if you show mercy it will come back to you when you need it the most, as we all make mistakes.

Not mean't to offend anyone. My views many not be that of the majority, but it is just my opinion at the end of the day.

Edited by mich007 16/2/2007 17:44
maringo
Posted 16/2/2007 17:43 (#4178 - in reply to #4166)
Subject: RE: Dani and Teddy back on

Stephanie - 16/2/2007 16:27

It looks like soccer star Teddy Sheringham has given Danielle Lloyd another chance. They spent valentine's day together and pictures of her leaving his home yesterday are in the press. Sorry theres no link I got this info from the Sun newspaper and no doubt there must be a thread on this on Ds

The Daily Star have an article about this on their website...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=1228
billybee2k7
Posted 16/2/2007 18:34 (#4186 - in reply to #4166)

im sooooo happy. Danielle deserves this. Why we all hate her I dont know, nothing she said was INTENTIONALLY racist and sorry but I have to defend her....
becki
Posted 16/2/2007 22:38 (#4207 - in reply to #4166)

Executive Member

Danielle has got away with so much! She was the worst one in my opinion. She really annoys me!
sophie
Posted 16/2/2007 22:41 (#4209 - in reply to #4166)

ano!! wat a b***h.. she was wosr den jo..im wel anoyed now hsaffbdjifvbfjivgfivfhfav takin it out on the keybord:D:D
billybee2k7
Posted 16/2/2007 23:30 (#4222 - in reply to #4166)

nah jo was worse in my opinion. Danielle changed after Jade went, Jo never
Stephanie
Posted 16/2/2007 23:44 (#4224 - in reply to #4166)

I think they were all bad as each other especially Danielle and Jo. Dan said things like go F off home and Jo said things about indians being skinny because they don't cook chicken right. Anyway I wont go into that because all that debate is so last month and it's time to move on now.
becki
Posted 17/2/2007 00:27 (#4231 - in reply to #4224)

Executive Member

Stephanie - 16/2/2007 23:44

I think they were all bad as each other especially Danielle and Jo. Dan said things like go F off home and Jo said things about indians being skinny because they don't cook chicken right. Anyway I wont go into that because all that debate is so last month and it's time to move on now.

Yeah, i cant be bothered anymore either!
I just wanna say billy, even though i dont like Danielle, i think your support for her is really sweet xxxx
Odm
Posted 17/2/2007 00:31 (#4234 - in reply to #4231)

Danielle is an immature woman who behaves very young for her age. Why a mature successful man wants to be associated with someone who behaves the way Danielle does, beats me. Sorry, Im not prejudice, I just dont have time for these saddo people.

As an afterthought, both Jo and Danielle knew exactly what they were saying and doing. They are not puppets! They have full control of their own behaviour. If they behave badly then people are going to judge them. Theres no backing out of it.

So..like I said ...saddo people..

Edited by Odm 17/2/2007 00:34
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread