You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Planning your autobiography (ANSWERED)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Answered QuestionsMessage format

ofni
Posted 25/4/2007 10:51 (#11941)
Subject: Planning your autobiography (ANSWERED)

I was thinking, Aisleyne, that while you're laid up like this wouldn't it be an ideal time for you think of all the things you might (or might NOT ) want to put into your autobiography, either using your increasing computer skills or maybe a dictation machine?

There are lots of questions I'd like to ask, but don't, because I wouldn't want or expect you to answer them just off the cuff in the forum. And I'm sure most FMs feel the same.PLUS we wouldn't want the press picking up FREE stories here would we?

But if you want questions about what people would like to read about in your "no-holds-barred X-rated autobiography" ( ) then we could ask away and you can say "You'll have to buy my autobiography to learn about that -maybe!"

What do you think?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aisleyne
Posted 28/4/2007 20:28 (#12474 - in reply to #11941)
Subject: Re: Planning your autobiography

ofni I think yr a genius

YES YES YES.....I REALLY want to write a book, Please do the question thing. Where can I get a dictation machine? And will they deliver right this second? Will that transfer into script on computer btw???
Julian
Posted 28/4/2007 20:44 (#12480 - in reply to #12474)
Subject: Re: Planning your autobiography

Executive Member

Aisleyne - 28/4/2007 20:28

ofni I think yr a genius

YES YES YES.....I REALLY want to write a book, Please do the question thing. Where can I get a dictation machine? And will they deliver right this second? Will that transfer into script on computer btw???

Actually they do voice recognition programs which can take dictation as well as commands by speech:

http://www.e-speaking.com/

http://www.linc.org/voicesw.html

Could be fun

Regards

Julian
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread