You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Comments by fans (ANSWERED)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Answered QuestionsMessage format

boldjohn
Posted 25/4/2007 01:39 (#11920)
Subject: Comments by fans (ANSWERED)

Executive Member

Aisleyne, Ever since BB, your fans and celebrities have sang your praises and said a variety of positive things about you. I often describe you as a queen or a goddess to whom I pay homage on the forums. Are there any complements you have heard about yourself that you are uncomfortable with?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aisleyne
Posted 28/4/2007 19:50 (#12464 - in reply to #11920)
Subject: Re: Comments by fans

Ah thats such a sweet description, how unworthy am i of such a lovely title
To answer in a word hun, no, if its posotive people can say and describe me however they want and I can only feel grateful.
boldjohn
Posted 29/4/2007 12:16 (#12588 - in reply to #12464)

Executive Member

Aisleyne - 28/4/2007 19:50

Ah thats such a sweet description, how unworthy am i of such a lovely title
To answer in a word hun, no, if its posotive people can say and describe me however they want and I can only feel grateful.

The reason I call you such things is down to the way you behaved in Big Brother: the way you dealt with bullies, the kindness you showed to your fellow housemates, the way you dealt with your recent personal tragedies, the way you dealt with biased editing and presenting from Davina and Co.

I first supported you because you were new and because I didn't like most of the original housemates (Pete, Richard, Lea and Glyn seemed OK at the time). I thought seemed like a strong character and you'd sort out the baddies. You did just that, but there was so much more to your character (your integrity, kindness, humility, humour, vunerability, complexity) that made you my all time favourite. The bias against you only made my support for you even stronger. I was delighted to see such fanatical support for you on the forums. I don't think you realise the impact your time on Big Brother had on people. Here we are so long after the show and your support is still strong.

Can I other people what they think when I call Aisleyne my queen? Does she deserve such a title?
Interested Observer
Posted 29/4/2007 13:05 (#12596 - in reply to #12588)

Boldjohn, you have summed up my feelings exactly. Aisleyne does deserve everything you have said. Great post
boldjohn
Posted 29/4/2007 13:52 (#12599 - in reply to #12596)

Executive Member

Thanks for your prompt response mate. I hope your recovery is going well.

There you go your realness. Contrary to your beliefs, you are fully deserving of your coronation on this day. Wear your crown well. I'm sure more comments will follow when your loyal subjects have put down their Daily Stars and eaten their ice-creams.
Julian
Posted 29/4/2007 16:54 (#12611 - in reply to #12588)

Executive Member

boldjohn - 29/4/2007 12:16
Can I other people what they think when I call Aisleyne my queen? Does she deserve such a title?

I always thought Ghetto Princess didn't do her justice. I used to call her a Ghetto Angel :D

Regards

Julian
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread