You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Are you eating well, to keep fit? (ANSWERED)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Answered QuestionsMessage format

Interested Observer
Posted 25/4/2007 00:53 (#11910)
Subject: Are you eating well, to keep fit? (ANSWERED)

Hi Aisleyne,

I know you have suffered a few ailments this year and you still bounce back. I am sorry to hear that you have now hurt your hand. Don’t forget this can put a lot of stress on your general fitness, while it is healing. As a superstar, you need to keep your strength up. Do you cook for yourself? What is your favorite meal?

I have just come out of hospital myself and to rebuild my strength, tonight I fried up some liver with ginger and garlic, steamed broccoli and loads of basmati rice. I wish I could have shared some with you, to help you keep strong.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aisleyne
Posted 25/4/2007 01:02 (#11913 - in reply to #11910)
Subject: Re: Are you eating well, to keep fit?

hey faker 251

sorry to hear you was ill, its not nice is it? yr meal sounds yumy only i cant stand liver although i should be eating it as i am severly anemic
Babe i hope yr getting better?? here is a magic kiss to help you
i do cook although i cant at the mo as ts my right hand thats out of action
I love brown rice and steamed veg, i make a mean smoked salon sun dried tomatoe pasta mmmmm yum, all i have ad today is lasange from the cafe but yr right food helps healing so i think i will pop to the kitchen and eat now, thanks for reminding mr
Interested Observer
Posted 25/4/2007 01:08 (#11915 - in reply to #11910)
Subject: Re: Are you eating well, to keep fit?

Awww, bless you. That kiss has made me feel 100 times better. Your smoked salmon sounds delicious. I am glad that your going to eat something now and remember to get plenty of rest. I hope your hand is back to full strength soon.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread