You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Just for the heck of it...
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> General Aisleyne ChatMessage format

Officially Aisleyne
Posted 29/3/2007 14:42 (#9273)
Subject: Just for the heck of it...

That's the title of the latest Big Pictures Blog.

Essentially saying that it's featuring Aisleyne, yet again, "just for the heck of it".

"..and because we love her."

Four more pix of Aisleyne from the 'I Want Candy' premiere evening - slightly more 'informal' this time.

http://bigcelebblog.blogspot.com/2007/03/just-for-heck-of-it.html 

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Odm
Posted 29/3/2007 15:07 (#9275 - in reply to #9273)
Subject: RE: Just for the heck of it...

Oh dear I would not like the top picture to have been taken and splashed everywhere...it shows far too much really

What does anyone else think...(Im sorry as its only really the one picture thats a bit 'iffy' perhaps Im being oldfashioned.. ) The rest are really lovely and show Aisleyne's playful side...

Edited by Odm 29/3/2007 15:36
maringo
Posted 29/3/2007 15:07 (#9276 - in reply to #9273)
Subject: Re: Just for the heck of it...

Didn't think of checking that today! I wonder why they're taking such an interest in Aisleyne? Very strange that!
maringo
Posted 29/3/2007 15:12 (#9277 - in reply to #9275)

Odm - 29/3/2007 15:07

Oh dear I would not like the top picture to have been taken and splashed everywhere...it shows far too much really...

I don't think it's that revealing, unless my eyesight is failing me. I'd prefer it if she were a bit more careful getting in and out of cars, but these things are bound to happen when you're a little bit merry!
Odm
Posted 29/3/2007 15:17 (#9278 - in reply to #9277)

maringo - 29/3/2007 15:12

Odm - 29/3/2007 15:07

Oh dear I would not like the top picture to have been taken and splashed everywhere...it shows far too much really...

I don't think it's that revealing, unless my eyesight is failing me. I'd prefer it if she were a bit more careful getting in and out of cars, but these things are bound to happen when you're a little bit merry!
Well one of us has failing eyesight because I thought you can see a bit too much ...dont worry...it must be me... ( must have said the wrong thing again.. ..)

Edited by Odm 29/3/2007 15:21
maringo
Posted 29/3/2007 15:47 (#9279 - in reply to #9278)

Odm - 29/3/2007 15:17

Well one of us has failing eyesight because I thought you can see a bit too much ...dont worry...it must be me... ( must have said the wrong thing again.. ..)

Don't worry about saying the wrong thing. It's just that I can't see anything rude on display!

Anyway, it's not a problem really, as the pictures getting into the mags (like OK, Now and New) are much more flattering.
ofni
Posted 29/3/2007 16:31 (#9282 - in reply to #9273)

Which kind of begs the question of why did BIGP choose these, especially the "wonky pants" one, and why once again their comments moderator has passed the gutter remarks from the usual anonymous unspeakables.
maringo
Posted 29/3/2007 16:39 (#9284 - in reply to #9282)

ofni - 29/3/2007 16:31

Which kind of begs the question of why did BIGP choose these, especially the "wonky pants" one, and why once again their comments moderator has passed the gutter remarks from the usual anonymous unspeakables.

I refuse to question anything that Big Pictures does. They are a fantastic organisation and can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.

Now can we have some "I Want Candy" pictures? Wonky or unwonky pants, we don't mind!
emptybox
Posted 29/3/2007 17:05 (#9290 - in reply to #9273)

I don't understand why they allow those imbecillic comments.
Julian
Posted 2/4/2007 16:29 (#9694 - in reply to #9282)

Executive Member

ofni - 29/3/2007 16:31

I have to agree. They're not exactly flattering pictures. The only people I would have thought they'd appeal to are lascivious lager louts!

They pretty much invite negative comments

Regards

Julian
remaha
Posted 3/4/2007 17:58 (#9753 - in reply to #9273)

Executive Member

Is it technically possible to get out of a car without revealing too much to determined photographers when you wear mini-mini skirts / dresses?
maringo
Posted 3/4/2007 18:07 (#9757 - in reply to #9753)

remaha - 3/4/2007 17:58 Is it technically possible to get out of a car without revealing too much to determined photographers when you wear mini-mini skirts / dresses?

I'm afraid not. As you very much suspect, I've tried and failed.

Some of those paparazzi deliberately take photos from ridiculously low angles when ladies are getting in and out of cars. That recent Danielle Lloyd "I Want Candy" after party video on the Sun website illustrated that very much!

remaha
Posted 3/4/2007 19:27 (#9770 - in reply to #9757)

Executive Member

maringo - 3/4/2007 18:07

remaha - 3/4/2007 17:58 Is it technically possible to get out of a car without revealing too much to determined photographers when you wear mini-mini skirts / dresses?

I'm afraid not. As you very much suspect, I've tried and failed.

Some of those paparazzi deliberately take photos from ridiculously low angles when ladies are getting in and out of cars. That recent Danielle Lloyd "I Want Candy" after party video on the Sun website illustrated that very much!

Thank God there's no pictures of you circulating on the web!!!!!

AisleyneFan
Posted 15/5/2007 03:42 (#14871 - in reply to #9273)

My opinion is that the viewer of these photos shouldn't be asking themselves ' What does that girl think she is doing!?' but rather ask themselves ' what kind of person makes their living kneeling down on the pavement in front of limos trying to get pictures revealing...' - I think we know the kind of photo I mean. When you consider these two sides of the coin, I think we know the photographer has one clear intention and it is no coincidence that vast numbers of celebrities are ' caught out' in this way.

If you open your car door and some punk with a camera is there kneeling down, or in a half crouch, his lens directed between your legs, and there is a crowd of people, lights flashing and so on, then you know... It will probably lead to pictures like this, no matter who you are.

And then to foil this Aisleyne would have to go everywhere in pants / trousers and that would hide what for many male fans are her greatest assets physically; her legs. This would not only disappoint said admirers but it would also be allowing the actions of others to dictate your own actions. Which is not cool, when you think about it.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread