You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

What Is Ash Up To Now
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> General Aisleyne ChatMessage format

mich007
Posted 24/3/2007 17:42 (#8951)
Subject: What Is Ash Up To Now

Well apart from the odd photo-shoot, red carpet appearance, charity function and her radio show. Are there other things in the pipeline she can't talk about. Has she been approached by a mainstream radio station for work as a full time DJ. I would love to hear her on choice FM. She would so suit the Morning Vibe. BB8 is around the corner I hope she can establish some roots in something substantial before then. BB8 will produce a whole new generation of wannabees. I know it is difficult but I hope Ash finds something substantial that will establish her permanently and respectfully. I hope the way the press trash her most of the time (well apart from the Daily Star and a couple of glossies perhaps) hasn't ruined her chances. The simple fact is that the way you are portrayed or the way you allow yourself to be portrayed in this industry will determine your success or failure.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
emptybox
Posted 24/3/2007 17:54 (#8952 - in reply to #8951)
Subject: Re: What Is Ash Up To Now

As each week goes by I'm more convinced Ash could have a future on mainstream radio, it just depends on the breaks.

I think BB8 will come and go and Ash will still be here, and still in demand. I think the press see her as a face on the circuit now, rather than just an ex BBer.

BB8 may well turn out more "wannabees", but they won't be the Bee's Knees like our girl.
maringo
Posted 24/3/2007 18:00 (#8953 - in reply to #8952)

emptybox - 24/3/2007 17:54

As each week goes by I'm more convinced Ash could have a future on mainstream radio, it just depends on the breaks.

She's certainly moving in the right circles. Going to events is good for publicity, but also good for meeting up with people in the world of music, TV and film. Establishing relationships with those kind of people could prove quite fruitful!
Officially Aisleyne
Posted 24/3/2007 18:31 (#8955 - in reply to #8953)

Hi mich007 -

Yes, Aisleyne does have things in pipeline, which she can't talk about.

I know she let slip about fact that she's to be the 'face' of a lingerie brand, and that the photo shoot was finished. Details, together with info on other projects, are all embargoed at present. With lingerie contract, we were informed that there would be a delay before details could be generally released.

You'll appreciate that, for Aisleyne's benefit, staff here ensure that any embargoes are strictly respected.

Odm
Posted 24/3/2007 23:37 (#8964 - in reply to #8955)

Actually I rather think Maringo has picked out the same sort of benefit I would see for Aisleyne. By that I mean on her travels and P.A.s she will be meeting people who are quite influential...

You have to remember that even Aisleyne will be a little bit in awe herself with some of the people she meets...she was thrown into the limelight in a very big way when she came out of BB7...

Nick Moran was at one of her parties recently..sorry I forget which one...but we know hes into movies...
More and more Aisleyne will mingle and also there are people of influence who do check out this forum and that is not to be dismissed lightly. Just because we dont know who is looking in does not mean it is,nt anybody special....
Anyway, I dont think Aisleyne is going out of sight just yet...she needs our support still and she is still building up her confidence. We are all expecting too much to want everything to fall into place so soon..it takes quite a while to build up professional relationships so we should just chill out and let her get on with things. She wont let us down...thats for sure.
boldjohn
Posted 26/3/2007 21:10 (#9058 - in reply to #8951)

Executive Member

DJ. Agony Aunt. Model. Occasional TV appearances. Aisleyne's not doing so bad. I'd like to see more of her. For those who like to trash her, I hope she rises to the top and annoys the hell out of them. Her capacity to annoy and unsettle nasty people was my reason for supporting her in the first place ............ and she's half-Irish.

Edited by boldjohn 26/3/2007 21:13
Odm
Posted 26/3/2007 23:28 (#9065 - in reply to #9058)

boldjohn - 26/3/2007 21:10

DJ. Agony Aunt. Model. Occasional TV appearances. Aisleyne's not doing so bad. I'd like to see more of her. For those who like to trash her, I hope she rises to the top and annoys the hell out of them. Her capacity to annoy and unsettle nasty people was my reason for supporting her in the first place ............ and she's half-Irish.
I was very amused when Ais broke into the old Irish jargon on the Radio on Thursday last...and I know both you and I have mentioned Spiral in our posts but it will be quite funny if they get together this Thursday and turn on the Irish charm between them...I love the accent personally...

Are you Irish Bold John ? and have you got the lovely Irish lilt?

Edited by Odm 26/3/2007 23:31
boldjohn
Posted 27/3/2007 00:15 (#9071 - in reply to #8951)

Executive Member

I'm half Irish. Mum English, Dad Irish, grew up in Burton on Trent, now live in Derby. I went to Ireland 3 times pre-school. No Irish lilt I'm afraid. Don't even like Guinness.

Edited by boldjohn 27/3/2007 00:16
Odm
Posted 28/3/2007 09:47 (#9174 - in reply to #9071)

boldjohn - 27/3/2007 00:15

I'm half Irish. Mum English, Dad Irish, grew up in Burton on Trent, now live in Derby. I went to Ireland 3 times pre-school. No Irish lilt I'm afraid. Don't even like Guinness.
allow me to offer you another beverage..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
boldjohn
Posted 1/4/2007 16:00 (#9621 - in reply to #8951)

Executive Member

Thanks for the drink ODM. I needed a drink this weekend. My internet connection has been down since Friday. I'm looking forward to hearing what Ash is going to be doing.
Odm
Posted 1/4/2007 16:47 (#9624 - in reply to #9621)

boldjohn - 1/4/2007 16:00

Thanks for the drink ODM. I needed a drink this weekend. My internet connection has been down since Friday. I'm looking forward to hearing what Ash is going to be doing.

Yes unfortunately I sometimes have a few problems myself which results in me swearing and shouting at the mouse....grrrr...fortunately nobody on the forum has to witness that LOL.....so glad the drink went well with you....loving your posts btw...
boldjohn
Posted 1/4/2007 19:48 (#9639 - in reply to #8951)

Executive Member

Glad to be here in such good company after my 2 day abstinence. My mouse doesn't listen to me.
robbie123
Posted 12/4/2007 20:16 (#10587 - in reply to #8951)

hi all
emptybox
Posted 12/4/2007 21:36 (#10601 - in reply to #8951)
Subject: RE: What Is Ash Up To Now

Hi Robbie. I hear you're Sophie's brother.
I hope you enjoy posting.

If you want to add a picture to your post, or use it as your signature you have to upload it to somewhere like Imageshack  or  Photobucket  first.

Edited by emptybox 12/4/2007 21:40
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread