You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Forum Rules
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Chill OutMessage format

Julian
Posted 17/3/2007 02:11 (#7952)
Subject: Forum Rules

Executive Member

I would just like to register my disapproval of the new forum rules relating to off-topic posts.

I have been a member of many celebrity forums over the years, including official ones, and I have never heard of such a restrictive policy.

This may be an Aisleyne forum but, like any forum, it is also a community. A community where people of like mind can come and get to know each other, become friends, and share opinions of a variety of topics that interest them.

Nothing drives people away faster than feeling like they are in a restrictive or oppressive environment and I feel that this kind of rule will do precisely that. All you need is a few months when Aisleyne isn't in the papers or doesn't have any new projects and we will end up with nothing we are allowed to talk about!

I can understand a restriction on abusive comments, libellious comments, racist comments, anti-Aisleyne sentiment but I cannot understand the need to restrict our freedom to discuss what interests us just because it's not about Aisleyne. What do you gain?

Regards

Julian
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ladyash
Posted 17/3/2007 07:53 (#7959 - in reply to #7952)
Subject: RE: Forum Rules

Senate Member

well said julian some one on here thinks ash lives in a bubble dont say this dont dont say that well im sorry to say she lives in the real world just like us if i want to ask ash what does she think about Capital Punishment why carnt i sick of my post getting deleted
Officially Aisleyne
Posted 17/3/2007 09:26 (#7961 - in reply to #7959)

Hi guys -

Understand where you're coming from, but this is not an open community forum. It's an integral part of Aisleyne's site.

The promotional plans agreed and future content being prepared should shortly start to see a meaningful increase in members. These new folk coming to site in future will be doing so specifically to find out about Aisleyne, not other personalities.

Questions in Ask Aisleyne section should be ones that Ash would feel comfortable about answering. You need to be aware that the site is now regularly visited by the press. Anything that Ash might say here about sensitive or contentious subjects is very likely to be reported, possibly out of context, in a red top or other publication.

Odm
Posted 17/3/2007 12:14 (#7968 - in reply to #7961)

Just wanted to nip in and say that I understand completely what Julian and Ladyash are saying, however, I can say myself that I have made mistakes posting the wrong thing on this forum. and I am Staff. At the end of the day this forum is representative of Aisleyne. We all have a kind of responsibility to support her in a positive fashion on this site. That does not mean we cannot express our opinion, i.e., if we disagree or do not like something, it just means that we have to be careful about posting information that could be linked to Ais in a bad way.

You will all remember that Fakers (dear to my heart) had their name shouted out loud on TV on the BBBM show and people will know who they are if they watched the programme or follow Aisleyne in any fashion. So you see things do 'get about' regarding the forums. If this forum was promoting views and opinions about other celebrities and it upset anybody then it would fall back to Aisleynes forum which she is a part of.

If Aisleyne did not post here it would probably may not matter as much... but she does and as time goes on she is likely to contribute more. Aisleyne has had to learn about computers in a very short time to be able to communicate here. Anybody who remembers their first computer days will know how complicated it is to do simple things let alone work out a sophisticated forum which to her will be quite overwhelming

I am probably the worst person for posting contraversial subjects as some of you know.. and readily admit to the fact that I realise sometimes that is not a good thing We have to try to remember what is positive for Aisleyne. There are other forums to express off the record views and I visit them myself but this forum must incorporate positive vibrations to help a rising star which Aisleyne is. Dont forget, every fan that posts here was part of that rise to fame as we all voted for her...she would not be where she is today if we did not support her.

Lets continue to support Aisleyne and try to accept there are certain restrictions that are put here for the good of Aisleyne.

Meanwhile...back at the ranch...

I,ll go put the nag away!

Edited by Odm 17/3/2007 12:16
bengos
Posted 18/3/2007 14:48 (#8041 - in reply to #7961)

Executive Member

Officially Aisleyne - 17/3/2007 09:26

Hi guys -

Understand where you're coming from, but this is not an open community forum. It's an integral part of Aisleyne's site.

The promotional plans agreed and future content being prepared should shortly start to see a meaningful increase in members. These new folk coming to site in future will be doing so specifically to find out about Aisleyne, not other personalities.

Questions in Ask Aisleyne section should be ones that Ash would feel comfortable about answering. You need to be aware that the site is now regularly visited by the press. Anything that Ash might say here about sensitive or contentious subjects is very likely to be reported, possibly out of context, in a red top or other publication.

I think everyone would agree with and support those sentiments, OA.

I'm not sure that answers Julian and Ladyash's (and my own) concerns, though. I don't think i've ever come accross an official forum before which didn't have an "off-topic" sub-board within which FMs could chat and get to know each other. It does lead to a more pro-active and friendly online experience and I can only see the benefits for Ais and her management. And, after all, none of us would be here if we weren't already a sort of community.
Julian
Posted 18/3/2007 21:53 (#8075 - in reply to #8041)

Executive Member

bengos - 18/3/2007 14:48
I think everyone would agree with and support those sentiments, OA.

I'm not sure that answers Julian and Ladyash's (and my own) concerns, though. I don't think i've ever come accross an official forum before which didn't have an "off-topic" sub-board within which FMs could chat and get to know each other. It does lead to a more pro-active and friendly online experience and I can only see the benefits for Ais and her management. And, after all, none of us would be here if we weren't already a sort of community.

Precisely. I have no problem with being careful about Ask Aisleyne questions but when it comes to off-topic posts in general I don't see what you gain by banning posts like the Fish Fish thread, or when Becki told us about her theatrical aspirations or, Odm told us about how she was moving house. Apparently we can tell everyone all about ourselves in the Welcome thread but once we're not new posters any more any more news about our own lives is off topic?

I know Michelle Bass' forum has an Off Topic board and I really don't see what the disadvantage of it could possibly be. Why should the press care what Aisleyne fans think of the latest American Idol results or who we like in BB8?

I guess I just see a lot to lose and nothing to gain with this policy...

Regards

Julian
maringo
Posted 18/3/2007 21:58 (#8078 - in reply to #8075)

Julian - 18/3/2007 21:53

Precisely. I have no problem with being careful about Ask Aisleyne questions but when it comes to off-topic posts in general I don't see what you gain by banning posts like the Fish Fish thread, or when Becki told us about her theatrical aspirations or, Odm told us about how she was moving house.

1. The fish fish thread is still going strong.
2. Becki's thread was deleted at her request.
3. I don't know about Odm's thread (help me out here Izzy!)
4. I like numbered lists.
Odm
Posted 18/3/2007 22:04 (#8081 - in reply to #8078)

maringo - 18/3/2007 21:58

Precisely. I have no problem with being careful about Ask Aisleyne questions but when it comes to off-topic posts in general I don't see what you gain by banning posts like the Fish Fish thread, or when Becki told us about her theatrical aspirations or, Odm told us about how she was moving house.

I trout your gonna get many more reel numbers in that line Maringo...at least salmon told me something like that...

I think basically we can post anything about anything in the chill out thread...EXCEPT..anything relating to other celebrities or Tv subjects...its all quite self explanatory.

What I do is post what I like and if its wrong a big boxing glove comes out of the side of the post and gives me a cauliflower ear...generally we call this boxing glove Maringo...so basically Im not worried...its just fish fish fish fish fish to me...lol...

Julian you make some nice points there...well done....

Maringo ...stop getting yourself in a twist with your list and lets go in the bar and get p*****
Officially Aisleyne
Posted 18/3/2007 22:06 (#8082 - in reply to #8075)

bengos - 18/3/2007 14:48 I think everyone would agree with and support those sentiments, OA. I'm not sure that answers Julian and Ladyash's (and my own) concerns, though. I don't think i've ever come accross an official forum before which didn't have an "off-topic" sub-board within which FMs could chat and get to know each other. It does lead to a more pro-active and friendly online experience and I can only see the benefits for Ais and her management. And, after all, none of us would be here if we weren't already a sort of community.
Precisely. I have no problem with being careful about Ask Aisleyne questions but when it comes to off-topic posts in general I don't see what you gain by banning posts like the Fish Fish thread, or when Becki told us about her theatrical aspirations or, Odm told us about how she was moving house. Apparently we can tell everyone all about ourselves in the Welcome thread but once we're not new posters any more any more news about our own lives is off topic? I know Michelle Bass' forum has an Off Topic board and I really don't see what the disadvantage of it could possibly be. Why should the press care what Aisleyne fans think of the latest American Idol results or who we like in BB8? I guess I just see a lot to lose and nothing to gain with this policy... Regards Julian

I think you've misunderstood the revised forum rules, The Chill Out section is still there, and the instances you've mentioned - Fish thread, becki's aspirations, and Odm's house move are all perfectly acceptable general threads. I believe that a review of the threads on the first two pages of the Chill Out section only revealed three threads that would no longer be permitted, plus some threads that would have been more appropriate in other sections of the forum.

Odm
Posted 18/3/2007 22:09 (#8083 - in reply to #7952)
Subject: Re: Forum Rules

There we iz my darlins...nuffin to worry about!!

Edited by Odm 18/3/2007 22:09
Julian
Posted 18/3/2007 22:21 (#8091 - in reply to #8078)

Executive Member

maringo - 18/3/2007 21:58

I am aware that some of these threads are still around. So is a thread about Britney. As I read the rules, however, none of them are now allowed:

"As Aisleyne's official fan site, it's important that we stick to forum topics which directly relate to Aisleyne or can be justified in very direct context"

Actually, re-reading the rule for the Chill-Out section it seems a bit contradictory:

"Not permitted - threads relating to other celebrities, television programmes or specific subjects not covered above"

If you're not allowed to post topics "not covered above" then you can only post topics that are covered above which, by definition, ought to be posted in those other forums!

I assume it's a typo

Apparently we can talk about celebrities as long as they are BB7 celebrities in the BB7 thread but we can't talk about other celebrities? Why the distinction? What makes it 'safer', in terms of what the press see, to talk about Grace than Jade? Why can we not talk about BB8 because of Aisleyne's wish to distance herself from BB and yet we can talk about BB7? Why can we talk about BB but not American Idol?

These restrictions make no sense to me!

Regards

Julian
Julian
Posted 18/3/2007 22:27 (#8093 - in reply to #8082)

Executive Member

Officially Aisleyne - 18/3/2007 22:06
I think you've misunderstood the revised forum rules, The Chill Out section is still there, and the instances you've mentioned - Fish thread, becki's aspirations, and Odm's house move are all perfectly acceptable general threads. I believe that a review of the threads on the first two pages of the Chill Out section only revealed three threads that would no longer be permitted, plus some threads that would have been more appropriate in other sections of the forum.

Yes, I suspect I took the initial comment a bit too literally. Since you already have an Aisleyne forum and the chill out forum is presumably for stuff that doesn't fit in that forum then it would be impossible to post anything in the chill out forum if all posts everywhere had to be specific to Aisleyne!

I still don't see the point of the other restrictions though...

Regards

Julian
bengos
Posted 18/3/2007 22:42 (#8103 - in reply to #8091)

Executive Member

Julian - 18/3/2007 22:21

Apparently we can talk about celebrities as long as they are BB7 celebrities in the BB7 thread but we can't talk about other celebrities? Why the distinction? What makes it 'safer', in terms of what the press see, to talk about Grace than Jade? Why can we not talk about BB8 because of Aisleyne's wish to distance herself from BB and yet we can talk about BB7? Why can we talk about BB but not American Idol?

These restrictions make no sense to me!

Regards

Julian

Yes, it does seem a bit "random".

For example, taking the rules literally (which is always a good idea, and i'm not being facetious) I can't start a thread saying "Claudia Winkleman would make a good X-Factor presenter" (because it's about a celebrity and a TV programme) but I can start one about Iraqi politics (because it "does not fit into an above category"). I know which one i'd rather see on OA, and it's not the second one!
maringo
Posted 18/3/2007 22:47 (#8105 - in reply to #8103)

bengos - 18/3/2007 22:42

For example, taking the rules literally (which is always a good idea, and i'm not being facetious) I can't start a thread saying "Claudia Winkleman would make a good X-Factor presenter" (because it's about a celebrity and a TV programme) but I can start one about Iraqi politics (because it "does not fit into an above category"). I know which one i'd rather see on OA, and it's not the second one!

Hey, no fair! In the radio topic poll, I was just going to suggest Aisleyne should discuss the Sunni/Shia split in Islam and it's consequences in the Iraq war.
bradley27
Posted 18/3/2007 23:25 (#8117 - in reply to #8105)

Senate Member

maybe Official Aisleyne might want to reveal themselves, as these new rules as others have said are very random and quite honestly ridiculous. I worry about what exactly has been going on since I've been away for a week, as this forum seems to have started attacking the very people who are Ais' real fans, and now I see these rules. I hope you realise what you are doing, because ruining a forum or anything isnt best served by treating your regulars badly
Julian
Posted 18/3/2007 23:33 (#8119 - in reply to #8117)

Executive Member

bradley27 - 18/3/2007 23:25

maybe Official Aisleyne might want to reveal themselves, as these new rules as others have said are very random and quite honestly ridiculous. I worry about what exactly has been going on since I've been away for a week, as this forum seems to have started attacking the very people who are Ais' real fans, and now I see these rules. I hope you realise what you are doing, because ruining a forum or anything isnt best served by treating your regulars badly

I haven't seen anyone being attacked? Everyone's been perfectly polite and reasonable as far as I can see?

I don't think the restriction is a very good idea but I'm sure it's well intentioned. There's a limit to how many forums I can juggle simultaneous American Idol discussions on anyway

Regards

Julian
bengos
Posted 19/3/2007 00:56 (#8133 - in reply to #8082)

Executive Member

I think you've misunderstood the revised forum rules, .

Then perhaps clarification is needed as, no disrespect, if taken as written they are literally nonsensical?

If there are to be rules which you feel for some reason are necessary, then it's nice to know where we all stand in terms of what we can and cannot post, how often we can do so, and where we can post it (if at all). If the rules are becoming more stringent, then in essence they have to be consistent for all posters (thus are legally binding, if you like).

In your rules under "chill out" it does clearly state that "specific subjects not covered above" (I presume by this you mean in the Ais-related sections) are "not permitted".

Therefore, as Julian has pointed out, it has to be about Aisleyne, but therefore should be in another section anyway. QED.
maringo
Posted 19/3/2007 05:01 (#8142 - in reply to #8133)

bengos - 19/3/2007 00:56

I think you've misunderstood the revised forum rules, .

Then perhaps clarification is needed as, no disrespect, if taken as written they are literally nonsensical?

If there are to be rules which you feel for some reason are necessary, then it's nice to know where we all stand in terms of what we can and cannot post, how often we can do so, and where we can post it (if at all). If the rules are becoming more stringent, then in essence they have to be consistent for all posters (thus are legally binding, if you like).

I wouldn't get too hung up about it, as most posts in here are fine. Leave it to us to sort out any problems.

If you post something in the wrong place, then a staff member will move it. And yes, if you post something inappropriate, then a staff member will delete it. Please don't get offended by any of this.

In your rules under "chill out" it does clearly state that "specific subjects not covered above" (I presume by this you mean in the Ais-related sections) are "not permitted".

Therefore, as Julian has pointed out, it has to be about Aisleyne, but therefore should be in another section anyway. QED.

Posts in the Chill Out section don't have to be about Aisleyne. The main no-no are posts about other unrelated celebs. This is an Aisleyne forum, so she should be the main celeb discussed here.
bengos
Posted 19/3/2007 15:55 (#8185 - in reply to #7952)

Executive Member

Thanks for the clarification, Maringo - to be fair, what you've stated isn't actually what the rules state, hence the confusion highlighted by myself, the OP, and others.

As for post deletion, I think there's some frustration at times whereby the poster isn't informed of the deletion (or indeed given an explanation as to why). Might it be helpful upon deletion for the mod to post and say "xxxx, you post was deleted because it contravened rule 4.3 (or whatever)? Just an idea. It's just that many FMs just don't know exactly where they stand these days, many don't get replies to their PMs or emails to mods etc asking for clarification of decisions made, and decisions do seem a touch inconsistent at times.

Going back to the rules, I agree that Ais should of course be the main focus, but what would happen in the following examples.

a) Ais appears on Parkinson. Parkinson as a celebrity is therefore discussed.

b) Ais wears a dress that Kelly Brook was photographed wearing the day before. Kelly and Ais's style is therefore compared.

Technically, this is discussion of other celebrities. See the problem?
maringo
Posted 19/3/2007 16:16 (#8194 - in reply to #8185)

bengos - 19/3/2007 15:55

Thanks for the clarification, Maringo - to be fair, what you've stated isn't actually what the rules state, hence the confusion highlighted by myself, the OP, and others.

As for post deletion, I think there's some frustration at times whereby the poster isn't informed of the deletion (or indeed given an explanation as to why). Might it be helpful upon deletion for the mod to post and say "xxxx, you post was deleted because it contravened rule 4.3 (or whatever)? Just an idea. It's just that many FMs just don't know exactly where they stand these days, many don't get replies to their PMs or emails to mods etc asking for clarification of decisions made, and decisions do seem a touch inconsistent at times.

I always try to PM forum members when I delete posts, but I do occasionally forget. I don't know about the other staff members. However, I always reply to PMs from forum members, so you can always ask me about things.

Going back to the rules, I agree that Ais should of course be the main focus, but what would happen in the following examples.

b) Ais wears a dress that Kelly Brook was photographed wearing the day before. Kelly and Ais's style is therefore compared.

A thread about Aisleyne on Parkinson would be OK, but a thread on Parkinson alone wouldn't (eg. a "Where does Parkinson store his mobile phone?" thread). The Kelly/Aisleyne comparison thread would be fine.
Odm
Posted 19/3/2007 16:22 (#8198 - in reply to #8185)

bengos - 19/3/2007 15:55

I will always answer your queries Bengos if I know the answer... Im sure I have to date?
bengos
Posted 19/3/2007 16:39 (#8203 - in reply to #7952)

Executive Member

Yes ODM and Maringo, you have always been up front with me via PM, i'm happy to state that publicly.

But the problem is, is that 99% of the time we don't know who has deleted a thread (or made a decsion) so we can't ask them about it (I think a point our friend ladyash, in a roundabout way, was trying to make).

I'm glad this thread exists - it's important to be open about all this stuff. Us "mere mortal members" do feel at times that things are brushed under the carpet at times.
Odm
Posted 19/3/2007 17:12 (#8206 - in reply to #8203)

bengos - 19/3/2007 16:39

Yes ODM and Maringo, you have always been up front with me via PM, i'm happy to state that publicly.

But the problem is, is that 99% of the time we don't know who has deleted a thread (or made a decsion) so we can't ask them about it (I think a point our friend ladyash, in a roundabout way, was trying to make).

I'm glad this thread exists - it's important to be open about all this stuff. Us "mere mortal members" do feel at times that things are brushed under the carpet at times.

Bengos..it is ALL mere mortals that maketh a forum and its no easy task really...especially one that has to represent EXACTLY to the letter what is requested from Aisleynes Management. That means that no doubt even OA as well as ALL the Staff are learning all the time what is and what is,nt acceptable. OA has to go on the hope that he is making the right decisions. If he is not making the right decisions the Management certainly do let him know. Therefore, nobody has a complete set of concrete rules. Everything is set to the specifics and requirements of Aisleynes Management. Nothing but nothing gets swept under the carpet I can assure you.

Anyway as far as deleting threads are concerned..Im sure it would be just an oversight if the person who wrote the thread had not been informed.

Anyway you can always ask me whatever you like including whether I have won the lottery on Saturday...sadly nope.. but there is a double rollover on Friday for Euromillions...

Edited by Odm 19/3/2007 17:14
bengos
Posted 19/3/2007 17:48 (#8217 - in reply to #7952)

Executive Member

Don't get me wrong ODM, I do understand the difficulties you're all under. I think you've illustrated well, in a way, a couple of the points I/we have been trying to make.

Firstly, it is indeed us mere mortals that make a forum work, yet we don't seem to be consulted about anything - it's all decided for us behind closed doors. Similarly, as you know, discussions then also take place about the forum behind closed doors (as happened recently with one furore as you know). So whilst we all appreciate the time you and others put in to discussing things via PM, I think many of us would rather have an open discussion. Only then can we all sing from the same hymnsheet.

If the situation is because of edicts from Aisleyne's management, then may I ask that we can see these? I personally find it hard to believe, for instance, that the new forum rules we've been talking about were actually drawn up by Ais's management specifically (due to the loopholes Julian managed to illustrate so well - if Ais's professional contracts are written so poorly, no disrespect, it's a wonder she ever gets paid). My thinking is that LWM have suggested a few things, there's not really been a meaningful dialogue, and they've been poorly implemented.

As OA mentioned in a previous post, this forum is a valuable part of the site, and the site is a valuable part of "brand Aisleyne" (for want of a better term). Thus, if the regular FMs are restless (rightly or wrongly so), the forum effectively dies, and then so does the site. I know everyone is keen to see new members, but lets be honest of the last 200 hundred to join, how many have posted more than twice? 2? It's the regulars that keep it going. It's scary that, mods aside, I appear to be the 3rd or 4th most frequent poster - i've always thought of myself as more of a hanger on!

Only through an open forum dialogue can everyone know where they stand in terms of their own posts. Maringo said we should just leave it to the mods, on the basis of trust, to get things right. I'd love that to happen, but sadly occasional goings on don't lead me to be trusting.

Once again, hurrah for the non-deletion of this thread. I'd be interested in others POV on this in this thread, rather than keep sending me PMs and emails saying you agree with me. Can I suggest an amnesty on deletion of things in this thread for a set period of say 3-4 days so that everyone, in the open, can discuss their feelings honestly without fear of reproach then it can all be put to rest for good?
Odm
Posted 19/3/2007 18:03 (#8218 - in reply to #8217)

bengos - 19/3/2007 17:48

Don't get me wrong ODM, I do understand the difficulties you're all under. I think you've illustrated well, in a way, a couple of the points I/we have been trying to make.

Firstly, it is indeed us mere mortals that make a forum work, yet we don't seem to be consulted about anything - it's all decided for us behind closed doors. Similarly, as you know, discussions then also take place about the forum behind closed doors (as happened recently with one furore as you know). So whilst we all appreciate the time you and others put in to discussing things via PM, I think many of us would rather have an open discussion. Only then can we all sing from the same hymnsheet.

If the situation is because of edicts from Aisleyne's management, then may I ask that we can see these? I personally find it hard to believe, for instance, that the new forum rules we've been talking about were actually drawn up by Ais's management specifically (due to the loopholes Julian managed to illustrate so well - if Ais's professional contracts are written so poorly, no disrespect, it's a wonder she ever gets paid). My thinking is that LWM have suggested a few things, there's not really been a meaningful dialogue, and they've been poorly implemented.

As OA mentioned in a previous post, this forum is a valuable part of the site, and the site is a valuable part of "brand Aisleyne" (for want of a better term). Thus, if the regular FMs are restless (rightly or wrongly so), the forum effectively dies, and then so does the site. I know everyone is keen to see new members, but lets be honest of the last 200 hundred to join, how many have posted more than twice? 2? It's the regulars that keep it going. It's scary that, mods aside, I appear to be the 3rd or 4th most frequent poster - i've always thought of myself as more of a hanger on!

Only through an open forum dialogue can everyone know where they stand in terms of their own posts. Maringo said we should just leave it to the mods, on the basis of trust, to get things right. I'd love that to happen, but sadly occasional goings on don't lead me to be trusting.

Once again, hurrah for the non-deletion of this thread. I'd be interested in others POV on this in this thread, rather than keep sending me PMs and emails saying you agree with me. Can I suggest an amnesty on deletion of things in this thread for a set period of say 3-4 days so that everyone, in the open, can discuss their feelings honestly without fear of reproach then it can all be put to rest for good?

Hi Bengos..

I think I am generally a straight talker. There is nothing going on behind the scenes that is away from forumers. I do think that there is a big fuss being made about nothing as well if you dont mind me saying so...there is no cloak and dagger going on.. This is an Official Forum that requires certain subjects to be unaired as this forum is read by the press and other interested individuals who wish to know about Aisleyne. Therefore, if posters are unwilling to conform to the Forum Rules which are there for all to see on registration there is not much any of the Staff can do. There is little point in having rules on the Forum then members writing threads and posts picking them apart. The rules are the rules.

I am sorry about that Bengos but we all have rules to follow. The Staff are only Staff by one measure...they have it written under their Avatar and they have a staff room to discuss anything that is important or affects the forum and in general they take care of the tidiness of the posts and offer their help when required. That aside we are all equal in every way.

Please dont let yourself get wound up about nothing Bengos. I assure you that there is no reason to do so. This forum is not a community forum and has a completely different posting requirement. I dont think anybody here can keep repeating this fact.

This forum is daily adding Members who are happy to conform to the rules and appreciate being a Member of a Forum that houses Aisleyne as a personal visitor. It would be nice to just have a lovely atmosphere and none of the unpleasantness that is being created simply by insistance that Rules should incorporate your feelings in them. I think really that this subject has been blown up out of proportion..

Edited by Odm 19/3/2007 18:06
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread