You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Jades Charity to India;
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 9/3/2007 23:47 (#7149)
Subject: Jades Charity to India;

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds12302.html

I still do not feel comfortable with anything Jade is doing regarding India and I really do dislike ANY celebrity that uses Charity for their own self gratification or as a publicity stunt to big them up in the public eye. This little situation with Jade does not convince me that she is at all bothered about the little children in India or anywhere else for that matter. I just dont buy it. Jade does not come across to me as someone who is that interested in kids. We the public can get so many things wrong because we are left to judge people only by press reports...but I still think that Jade is just doing what she thinks will make her come over good and repair her image.

I sometimes think of that saying about turning people into IDOLS..it is quite wrong really. When they want to be rude and bad they think they can get away with it because they are celebrities....when the public reacts strongly against them for unacceptable behaviour, they go and grovel somewhere and generally pick out charities to make them appear caring...and frankly the entire thing makes me sick....

But its all a game....a candle flame...and the moth eventually gets burnt
Top of the page Bottom of the page
becki
Posted 9/3/2007 23:52 (#7152 - in reply to #7149)
Subject: RE: Jades Charity to India;

Executive Member

Odm - 9/3/2007 23:47

I still do not feel comfortable with anything Jade is doing regarding India and I really do dislike ANY celebrity that uses Charity for their own self gratification or as a publicity stunt to big them up in the public eye. This little situation with Jade does not convince me that she is at all bothered about the little children in India or anywhere else for that matter. I just dont buy it. Jade does not come across to me as someone who is that interested in kids. We the public can get so many things wrong because we are left to judge people only by press reports...but I still think that Jade is just doing what she thinks will make her come over good and repair her image.

I sometimes think of that saying about turning people into IDOLS..it is quite wrong really. When they want to be rude and bad they think they can get away with it because they are celebrities....when the public reacts strongly against them for unacceptable behaviour, they go and grovel somewhere and generally pick out charities to make them appear caring...and frankly the entire thing makes me sick....

Thanks for the info Odm.
I dont know what to think on this anymore!! lol!! I felt sorry for Jade, but i think she should have just tried to keep out of the public eye for a while. Just for a few months, just while everything calmed down but by going to India, she's obv gonna get the press. xxxx
Odm
Posted 10/3/2007 19:50 (#7215 - in reply to #7152)

becki - 9/3/2007 23:52

Odm - 9/3/2007 23:47

Thanks for the info Odm.
I dont know what to think on this anymore!! lol!! I felt sorry for Jade, but i think she should have just tried to keep out of the public eye for a while. Just for a few months, just while everything calmed down but by going to India, she's obv gonna get the press. xxxx

Hello there Becki Yes you put that rather well. I like you, think that Jade needs to 'fade' for a while. Trying too hard at the current time is not good in my view at all. I think she should have eaten a bit of humble pie and kept a very low profile. Also she should have given money in SILENCE and not had it written about. I often think that is the best charity of all. xxxxx
becki
Posted 10/3/2007 19:59 (#7217 - in reply to #7149)
Subject: Re: Jades Charity to India;

Executive Member

Awww thanks Odm
Your right, i think Jade wants things to get back to normal now, but its gonna take time. If she did stay out of the public eye for a while, it would be best. I did like Jade before she went into CBB, and i really think that she isnt a racist person, but i know a lot of people dont agree with me
bengos
Posted 10/3/2007 20:30 (#7219 - in reply to #7149)

Executive Member

It's the bullying I don't like, and sadly CBB proved she hadn't learned a thing from BB3, Back to Reality, or BB Panto when her bullying came to the fore. I'm possibly willing to concede she wasn't unintentionally racist (although racism is racism) but I don't like bullies. Never have.
becki
Posted 10/3/2007 20:35 (#7222 - in reply to #7219)

Executive Member

bengos - 10/3/2007 20:30

It's the bullying I don't like, and sadly CBB proved she hadn't learned a thing from BB3, Back to Reality, or BB Panto when her bullying came to the fore. I'm possibly willing to concede she wasn't unintentionally racist (although racism is racism) but I don't like bullies. Never have.

I dont like bullies either, and i think Jade, Danielle and Jo bullied Shilpa. They were out of order. But i do think they have learnt their lesson, i hope so anyway. xxxx
sophie
Posted 10/3/2007 20:44 (#7223 - in reply to #7149)

yeh i agreee.. they bullied shilpa..especially danielle.. and i dont think jade is racist either xxxx
becki
Posted 10/3/2007 22:04 (#7242 - in reply to #7223)

Executive Member

sophie - 10/3/2007 20:44

yeh i agreee.. they bullied shilpa..especially danielle.. and i dont think jade is racist either xxxx

The whole thing was blown out of proportion i think. Danielle was the worst though, yet shes the ony who's getting away with it xxxx
dannyk
Posted 10/3/2007 22:27 (#7262 - in reply to #7149)

For people who didn't see Jade's behaviour on BB3 and Back To Reality, the footage is on Youtube.

I'm glad that the public don't seem to be falling for her attempts to gain favour again.
sophie
Posted 10/3/2007 22:29 (#7264 - in reply to #7149)

i think jade should take time out and spend time with her family..to get away from the public for a bit
becki
Posted 10/3/2007 22:29 (#7265 - in reply to #7262)

Executive Member

dannyk - 10/3/2007 22:27

For people who didn't see Jade's behaviour on BB3 and Back To Reality, the footage is on Youtube.

I'm glad that the public don't seem to be falling for her attempts to gain favour again.

I do think shes actually sorry this time though, and i think shes realised that she needs to change. Well i hope she has anyway xxxx
bengos
Posted 10/3/2007 22:29 (#7266 - in reply to #7149)

Executive Member

Well said, Dannyk. How can anyone take a Jade apology seriously? She does it every time!
becki
Posted 10/3/2007 22:37 (#7274 - in reply to #7266)

Executive Member

bengos - 10/3/2007 22:29

Well said, Dannyk. How can anyone take a Jade apology seriously? She does it every time!

But this time i really do think shes realised that she needs to change, coz of all the press and everything shes had to go through since leaving the house. I hope shes learnt her lesson anyway xxxx
sophie
Posted 11/3/2007 13:55 (#7339 - in reply to #7149)

me 2.. i think she means it.. i think she is sorry.. shes in a terrible state..i hope she can be forgiven..and i hope every1 realises that danielle was just as bad and that she has gotten away with 2 much
dannyk
Posted 11/3/2007 15:02 (#7343 - in reply to #7149)

It would be good if she could change her behaviour, but I hope people won't mind if I remain sceptical. She was asked about being a bully on her Back To Reality eviction interview. I think if I heard that my behaviour came across like that, I would take a good look at myself and change the way I acted. Jade had that opportunity and chose to get worse.

In any case, her post-BB press has been erratic to say the least. I thought she was leaving the public eye and going to work at a supermarket?!
sophie
Posted 11/3/2007 15:05 (#7345 - in reply to #7149)

yeh thats what i heard, mayb she wanted to apologise, then she is going to go and work in a supermarket??.. shes alredy donated some money hasnt she
dannyk
Posted 11/3/2007 15:09 (#7347 - in reply to #7345)

sophie - 11/3/2007 15:05

yeh thats what i heard, mayb she wanted to apologise, then she is going to go and work in a supermarket??..

Maybe, we'll have to wait and see. It'd be strange if she lied about it, given how much she claims to hate liars though.
sophie
Posted 11/3/2007 15:15 (#7348 - in reply to #7149)

ano lol.. i hope she does well from now.. i dont think she deserves what she is getting..i think she is sorry..and i dont think she needs to work in a supermarket she just needs to stay away from the public for a bit and get on with life
dannyk
Posted 11/3/2007 15:18 (#7350 - in reply to #7149)

I agree that she needs to take a step back. She has millions to her name so it's not like she's not going to be able to pay the bills if she keeps quiet.
sophie
Posted 11/3/2007 15:28 (#7352 - in reply to #7149)

yeh..and i think she should keep her stories away from the papers and magazines.. becuase people will get annoyed and sayin shes done it for the money..thats what i think when i see danielle.. after what has happened in big brother people will think that.. so if i was her id be spending time with the kids..and just catching up on her life that she had before cbb
becki
Posted 11/3/2007 17:07 (#7374 - in reply to #7352)

Executive Member

sophie - 11/3/2007 15:28

yeh..and i think she should keep her stories away from the papers and magazines.. becuase people will get annoyed and sayin shes done it for the money..thats what i think when i see danielle.. after what has happened in big brother people will think that.. so if i was her id be spending time with the kids..and just catching up on her life that she had before cbb

Exactly, Soph your right.
Some people are still annoyed with Jade, but if she just had time on her own, with no press then i think everyone would forgive and forget, but the more shes in the papers, the more people get annoyed.
emptybox
Posted 14/3/2007 19:01 (#7656 - in reply to #7149)

Seems she made a complete fool of herself in India.
Her ignorance let her down once again.

SARI JADE, WE JUST DON'T WANT YOU
dannyk
Posted 14/3/2007 23:03 (#7668 - in reply to #7149)

How are things going for Jade on the Heat front at the moment? I don't buy the mag, and probably won't again because I was really annoyed by their attempts to manipulate their readers into forgiving Jade, but I'm just wondering if she's continuing to feature... It seems to be the only publication where she has been presented in a positive light since CBB5, all of the tabloid stuff is negative.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread