You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Jade and Dani in a fight
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 21/2/2007 13:53 (#4709)
Subject: Jade and Dani in a fight

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/

Oh boy looks like these two fell out

More Magazine have also had a piece about it too....

Jade and Danielle finally meet up
And it’s not pretty

21 February 2007

BB buddies Jade and Danielle Lloyd bumped into each other for the first time since leaving the house – and the meeting wasn’t pretty.
The former best mates – both accused of racist bullying in the house – ran into each other in an Essex club on Saturday night, and onlookers claim Jade stormed up to Danielle and started furiously jabbing her finger in the air at her.

The jist of it was that Jade accused Danielle of getting off lightly since she came out of the house, and only caring about getting back with her bloke, Teddy Sheringham.

Danielle looked shell-shocked, but after a few minutes Jade walked away. Not even time for a little dance, girls?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
friskypants
Posted 21/2/2007 15:46 (#4743 - in reply to #4709)
Subject: Re: Jade and Dani in a fight

Eh Danielle, what's it like to be on the receiving end eh?! Karma's a b***h!
becki
Posted 21/2/2007 21:07 (#4818 - in reply to #4709)

Executive Member

I'm not suprised Jade is mad to be honest, but i suppose it isnt Danielles fault that the press havent treated her like they treated Jade. Danielle did get off lightly though, i still say it isnt fair on Jade, she got most f the blame really :( xxxx
ofni
Posted 21/2/2007 22:11 (#4834 - in reply to #4709)

Jade was the bullying ringleader, Danielle was the silly sidekick who backed the wrong horse. So a lot of Danielle's stupid remarks were intended to "impress" her "big mate" Jade - forgetting in the process that an entire nation was watching her make an idiot and a villain of herself. Jade is an unconvincing "victim", but that seems to be her reinstatement strategy. Danielle seems to be taking the "Hello boys, aren't I pretty?" route (an approach which is not available to Jade).

Only time will tell if either of these strategies is going to work. I'm going to make a few hundred thousand (celebdaq) pounds out of Danielle's column inches this week if that's any guide..........
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread