You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Star magazine (BB reunion goss)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

maringo
Posted 20/2/2007 16:46 (#4522)
Subject: Star magazine (BB reunion goss)

This weeks Star magazine has some more info on the BB reunion and the alleged confrontations on pages 24-25.

The event was held at the No. 5 Cavendish Square restaurant, where apparently Imogen and Nikki has a spat over comments Imogen had made in an earlier Star magazine article (could be wishful thinking on their part perhaps).

It's then when Jennie allegedly stepped in to support Nikki and pushed Imogen to the ground. Aisleyne later consoled Imogen over the incident.

I don't know how true any of this is!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ofni
Posted 20/2/2007 16:59 (#4523 - in reply to #4522)
Subject: Re: Star magazine (BB reunion goss)

Not quite in accordance with the Camp Canadian's version of events, is it?

Edited by ofni 20/2/2007 17:01
dannyk
Posted 20/2/2007 17:16 (#4524 - in reply to #4522)

Well it's no real surprise that Richard would leave out the involvement of Nikki, if it's true. But even if Nikki was bitching, why did Jennie (allegedly) feel the need to get involved?

I have to say I believe this version more than the others that I've read, but that could just be because I like Imogen.
sophie
Posted 20/2/2007 17:41 (#4527 - in reply to #4522)

yeh i like imogen..wat a shame.. wat does jennie think shes doing??.. i hated her..especially when she started to b***h about aisleyne..and treated bad..jennie has given a bad name 2 scoucers just like danielle has
maringo
Posted 20/2/2007 17:50 (#4529 - in reply to #4522)
Subject: RE: Star magazine (BB reunion goss)

I've just reread the article and here's some more info. Again I don't know whether this is true.

Nikki had made some comments about "being disgusted" about the Imogen sex video. Imogen responded in a recent Star magazine interview by bringing up Nikki's time as a hooker.

So Nikki was annoyed with Imogen during the party and got Jennie on her side. Then Jennie went up to Imogen and confronted her about her comments. Things got out of hand and Sam and some producers tried to stop Jennie from getting physical.
Odm
Posted 20/2/2007 18:09 (#4530 - in reply to #4529)

I hope we are all going to respect Bengos in this thread.
sophie
Posted 20/2/2007 18:14 (#4531 - in reply to #4522)

wats bengos?? lol.. jennie just has 2 get voilent dusnt she.. she goes 2 far..its all 4 publicity with her ..
Odm
Posted 20/2/2007 18:24 (#4532 - in reply to #4531)

Is Aisleyne complaining about Jennie? No!
Jennie and Aisleyne are not reputed to get along but on this occasion Aisleyne and Jennie swopped numbers. Aisleyne has not openly said anything about any of this so far.

We dont need to slag anybody off then.
becki
Posted 20/2/2007 18:49 (#4537 - in reply to #4531)

Executive Member

sophie - 20/2/2007 18:14

wats bengos?? lol.. jennie just has 2 get voilent dusnt she.. she goes 2 far..its all 4 publicity with her ..

Bengos is a really lovely forum member, Soph. He mates with Jennie
To be honest i did like Jennie, until the last week when she kept slagging Ash off But she's sorry for that, Ash and Jennie are mates now, which is good Jennies a nice girl xxxx

Edited by becki 20/2/2007 18:49
sophie
Posted 20/2/2007 19:02 (#4538 - in reply to #4522)

orite i dint no jennie and aisleyne made friends..lol.. dats ok thn.. suppose jennies ok then.. coz i only like who aisleyne likes lol..and i only like people hu like aisleyne..sorry jen xx
remaha
Posted 20/2/2007 19:27 (#4543 - in reply to #4522)

Executive Member

Waits for bengos

I always knew there would be another side to the story!

Edited by remaha 20/2/2007 19:34
bengos
Posted 20/2/2007 20:18 (#4547 - in reply to #4522)

Executive Member

The report by "Star" Magazine is incorrect (bet you all the tea in China they were not at the reunion), but me saying that or anything else won't change people's minds. I explained in great detail on another thread what happened and if people want to feel that myself or Jennie made that up then that says more about them than it does me or her - I know what the truth of the matter is, so that's enough for me. Richard is a proven liar, granted, but if he was so pro-Jen and anti-Imo why did he say Jennie "punched" Imogen, yet Star say she "pushed" her?

It's Jennie's 19th birthday today and I won't spoil that occasion by arguing on here. I hope that Jen hasn't seen the mag!

Sophie, you should like people on their merits, not on who Aisleyne likes. Ais wouldn't want you to think like that. It's OK not to like Jennie, as long as you dislike her for the right reasons and not based on whether or not Ais is currently speaking to her or not, or on false perceptions ("always has to get violent" is very unfair and untrue or else papers at time of BB would have mentioned Jennie as being violent, whereas she's the complete opposite (plus has a black belt in karate so if she really wanted to beat someone up she could do so quite easily)).

What happened in BB doesn't really matter - as Ais fans we should of all people know that incidents in the house do not define who a person is. I bet if you added up all the minutes/seconds Jennie said bad things about Ais in BB and then did the same for Imogen, Imogen would have a higher amount by quite some distance (the worst thing I can find that Jen said about Ais was "I love the girl but she's getting on my nerves" and I have a huge list of things Imogen said)).

Actually, apart from Michael and Jonathon, Jennie said less negative things about Ais in BB than any other HM. But because Jen did so in the final week it's fresh in people's minds.

Thanks ODM and Becki for your comments - good pals, both of you.
sophie
Posted 20/2/2007 20:46 (#4549 - in reply to #4522)

youve got a good point bengos.. i shudnt like not like people or like people because someone did.. i think it is because of what she sed about ais in the final week.. but if aisleynes alirite with it now..then so am i reli..i liked jennie..i think she deserved to be in the final-it was just them comments- but thats in the past.. if aisleyne never made up with her.. then my opinion wud be the same as b4( not mindin her- but a bit annoyed).. but if ais and her have made up and ais is ok with what was said- then i shudnt hold grudges- because everything is fine.... im sorry if ive like ya no.. i dno lol sorry.. anyways SCOUCERS rock!! .. my opinions can change propa quick lol xx no hard feelings xx
maringo
Posted 20/2/2007 20:49 (#4550 - in reply to #4547)

I'm just reporting what I read. I went out of my way to emphasise that this could be untrue.

It's quite possible that Star magazine are trying to blow the thing out of proportion to make out that Imogen's interview in their mag had a big impact (makes them look important).

Anyway, I wish Jennie a Happy Birthday.
bengos
Posted 20/2/2007 21:04 (#4551 - in reply to #4522)

Executive Member

Maringo, I wasn't having a go at you at all, my friend - I know you were just reporting what you read. It was some of the replies that made me wince.

Cheers Sophie too - I know you have Ais's best interests at heart, but the things Ais has "taught" us is "judge people on their merits", "forgiveness", and "Understanding". Sorry if I got angry, but Jen's my mate and whilst I don't have a problem with people not liking the girl (and everyone's free to have their opinions on her and air them here or anywhere) I don't like to read untrue comments about her (same as none of us do about Aisleyne). As ODM will vouch i'm an emotional old git at times.
sophie
Posted 20/2/2007 21:06 (#4552 - in reply to #4522)

yeh me 2.. happy bday jennie.. hope ya have a boss day.. star mag is as bad as ricahrd-liars.. but still we dont no the story..so we shall wait and see lol p.s is anyone phoning on thursday- i myte- imp propa nervouse tho!! lol
Odm
Posted 20/2/2007 21:52 (#4557 - in reply to #4551)

bengos - 20/2/2007 21:04

Maringo, I wasn't having a go at you at all, my friend - I know you were just reporting what you read. It was some of the replies that made me wince.

Cheers Sophie too - I know you have Ais's best interests at heart, but the things Ais has "taught" us is "judge people on their merits", "forgiveness", and "Understanding". Sorry if I got angry, but Jen's my mate and whilst I don't have a problem with people not liking the girl (and everyone's free to have their opinions on her and air them here or anywhere) I don't like to read untrue comments about her (same as none of us do about Aisleyne). As ODM will vouch i'm an emotional old git at times.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Please wish Jennie all the best. I think you do a great job for Jennie. Respect and all that..
Stephanie
Posted 20/2/2007 21:54 (#4558 - in reply to #4522)

I kind of believe what Star has to say about the reunion more then what Richard says eventhough he was actually there. You can never really quite believe everything you read from the press. Am sure Nikki or Imogen will set the record straight and will let everyone know what really happened at the reunion
bengos
Posted 20/2/2007 22:05 (#4563 - in reply to #4522)

Executive Member

I agree with you Syephanie that Richard alone is not a reliable source, but as Jennie's account matches it the two together for me are much more reliable than Star Mag, who weren't there.
friskypants
Posted 20/2/2007 23:04 (#4596 - in reply to #4529)

maringo - 20/2/2007 17:50

I've just reread the article and here's some more info. Again I don't know whether this is true.

Nikki had made some comments about "being disgusted" about the Imogen sex video. Imogen responded in a recent Star magazine interview by bringing up Nikki's time as a hooker.

So Nikki was annoyed with Imogen during the party and got Jennie on her side. Then Jennie went up to Imogen and confronted her about her comments. Things got out of hand and Sam and some producers tried to stop Jennie from getting physical.

Nikki has a huge nerve. Imogen's ex posted a private video. NIKKI WAS AN ACTUAL PROSTITUTE (allegedly). Does she and everyone around lie continuously?!

And what the eff has it got to do with Jennie? Jennie friends with Lisa now Nikki. Not exactly Ais friendly is it?!
friskypants
Posted 20/2/2007 23:08 (#4598 - in reply to #4522)

PS For your information, I don't like Jennie for the way she behaved towards Ais in the last week or so. These are my perception of events and Jennie's friendships after the house judging by various photographs don't aid my confidence.

It is my freedom to have this opinion. Plus I would like to hear Imogen's side before making any judgement regarding how physical or nasty things got.

I have no opinion as to what actually went on apart from if it was between Nikki and Imogen, it was nobody's business but theirs, not Richard's or Jennie's or even Ais's.
bengos
Posted 20/2/2007 23:13 (#4602 - in reply to #4596)

Executive Member

friskypants - 20/2/2007 23:04
Jennie friends with Lisa now Nikki. Not exactly Ais friendly is it?!

I thought Ais was friends with Nikki now?
billybee2k7
Posted 20/2/2007 23:14 (#4603 - in reply to #4522)

lol friskypants for once, I totally agree with ya! If they did make friends after the show, does tht mean Jennie just bitched about aisleyne on the show to be noticed or what. Aisleyne shud stick with Imogen n Michael!
friskypants
Posted 20/2/2007 23:22 (#4608 - in reply to #4602)

bengos - 20/2/2007 23:13

friskypants - 20/2/2007 23:04
Jennie friends with Lisa now Nikki. Not exactly Ais friendly is it?!

I thought Ais was friends with Nikki now?

It doesn't matter to me whether Ais is friends with Nikki or not now. I still don't like Nikki. I think Nikki is spiteful and manipulative. Obviously Ais can make up her own mind but if I was Ais, I would be wary. Ais seemed a bit confused when posting about it, like it had come out of the blue or something.

Nikki always has an agenda in my humble opinion but hopefully I am going to be proved wrong and she's not using Ais, like she did Pete et al.
bengos
Posted 20/2/2007 23:23 (#4609 - in reply to #4522)

Executive Member

LOL billybee - I suppose Elvis is still alive too, is he? Why do so many Ais fans sound like Nikki fans when they want to have a moan about someone?

Imogen said far more things about Ais than Jennie ever did!

Honestly! The logic of some people......
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread