You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Star magazine (BB reunion goss)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

bengos
Posted 20/2/2007 23:24 (#4610 - in reply to #4608)
Subject: RE: Star magazine (BB reunion goss)

Executive Member

friskypants - 20/2/2007 23:22

It doesn't matter to me whether Ais is friends with Nikki or not now. I still don't like Nikki. I think Nikki is spiteful and manipulative. Obviously Ais can make up her own mind but if I was Ais, I would be wary. Ais seemed a bit confused when posting about it, like it had come out of the blue or something.

Nikki always has an agenda in my humble opinion but hopefully I am going to be proved wrong and she's not using Ais, like she did Pete et al.

I agree with you on all points about Nikki. My point was that you can hardly say that Jennie ALLEGEDLY being nice to Ais's friend Nikki can be "un Ais Friendly" as you claimed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
friskypants
Posted 20/2/2007 23:25 (#4611 - in reply to #4602)

bengos - 20/2/2007 23:13

friskypants - 20/2/2007 23:04
Jennie friends with Lisa now Nikki. Not exactly Ais friendly is it?!

I thought Ais was friends with Nikki now?

Oh I see what you're getting at. Well I don't think they're bosom buddies are they?

Lisa then Nikki. Two people who currently and / or previously really had it in for Ais.

It just doesn't make me confident that overtures of friendship from Jennie are that genuine.

Obviously you know Jennie and know better than me, but as an Ais fan first and foremost, I am not convinced.
friskypants
Posted 20/2/2007 23:26 (#4612 - in reply to #4610)

bengos - 20/2/2007 23:24

friskypants - 20/2/2007 23:22

It doesn't matter to me whether Ais is friends with Nikki or not now. I still don't like Nikki. I think Nikki is spiteful and manipulative. Obviously Ais can make up her own mind but if I was Ais, I would be wary. Ais seemed a bit confused when posting about it, like it had come out of the blue or something.

Nikki always has an agenda in my humble opinion but hopefully I am going to be proved wrong and she's not using Ais, like she did Pete et al.

I agree with you on all points about Nikki. My point was that you can hardly say that Jennie ALLEGEDLY being nice to Ais's friend Nikki can be "un Ais Friendly" as you claimed.

Replied in last post.
bradley27
Posted 20/2/2007 23:28 (#4613 - in reply to #4522)
Subject: Re: Star magazine (BB reunion goss)

Senate Member

bengos, wish Jennie a happy b'day from me too.

In relation to the story, it wouldnt surprise me if there are several versions of the honest truth. Often people involved in a situation, see what happened very differently to others. Neither are lying, they have just seen it in a different way. I'm not saying that this is what happened in this case, just making a general point.

I'm sure Nikki's supposed comments about Imogen had been said before by her, but merely shows her to be the hypocrite she is. We saw that often enough in the house when she called Ais all kinds of things, that would actually, if someone wanted to be unkind, could have used to describe Nikki herself.
friskypants
Posted 20/2/2007 23:30 (#4614 - in reply to #4609)

bengos - 20/2/2007 23:23

LOL billybee - I suppose Elvis is still alive too, is he? Why do so many Ais fans sound like Nikki fans when they want to have a moan about someone?

Imogen said far more things about Ais than Jennie ever did!

Honestly! The logic of some people......

Look Bengos, this is an Aisleyne forum and we are obviously going to say some stuff about Jennie you don't like. Because let's face it, in the last week she behaved badly towards Ais.

I don't appreciate you jumping on everyone who dares to say a bad thing about Jennie.

They are entitled to their opinion.

maringo
Posted 20/2/2007 23:30 (#4615 - in reply to #4609)

bengos - 20/2/2007 23:23

LOL billybee - I suppose Elvis is still alive too, is he? Why do so many Ais fans sound like Nikki fans when they want to have a moan about someone?

Imogen said far more things about Ais than Jennie ever did!

Honestly! The logic of some people......

You should mention the swapping of phone numbers between Aisleyne and Jennie during Thursday's radio show. Then everybody will get an update on how they're getting on together.
friskypants
Posted 20/2/2007 23:32 (#4618 - in reply to #4522)

I've had it. Absolutely had it. I am fed up. I am a fan of Ais, no-one else just Ais. This is an Ais fan forum ffs.

I'm off. Delete me. I honestly don't give a stuff. I'm off to TA.
bengos
Posted 20/2/2007 23:42 (#4626 - in reply to #4522)

Executive Member

Frisky, I haven't criticised you once in any of my posts. Calm down.

I have not criticised anyone for disliking Jennie, as I KEEP saying.

I have, however, corrected people when they have posted something untrue and libellous. If OA wants to be associated with conspiracy theories and, to be honest, lies then so be it, but I doubt Ais, the mods, or LWM wish that to be the case. It's the sort of thing we fought against in the summer on behalf of Aisleyne. We are bigger people than the haters, surely?

No Ais fan is more important than any other Ais fan. If you're so into "free speech" then that works for both of us.

I had all this on the F forum. Why someone isn't allowed to be Jennie's friend and an Ais fan at the same time is beyond me.
bengos
Posted 20/2/2007 23:44 (#4628 - in reply to #4611)

Executive Member

friskypants - 20/2/2007 23:25

It just doesn't make me confident that overtures of friendship from Jennie are that genuine.

Obviously you know Jennie and know better than me, but as an Ais fan first and foremost, I am not convinced.

And I don't blame you for thinking that. I have no truck with you, Frisky, you've not said anything nasty or untrue, just your own perceptions, which is why we're all here.
maringo
Posted 21/2/2007 00:10 (#4639 - in reply to #4522)

I'm freezing this thread to allow things to cool down a bit.
maringo
Posted 21/2/2007 14:45 (#4726 - in reply to #4639)

It's thawed out now.
premierscfc
Posted 21/2/2007 14:51 (#4728 - in reply to #4726)

I would take the STAR article with a pinch of salt. The STAR says that Imogen left in tears after the incident yet if you look at the picture of Aisleyne leaving you see Imogen in the background.
maringo
Posted 21/2/2007 14:55 (#4729 - in reply to #4728)

premierscfc - 21/2/2007 14:51

I would take the STAR article with a pinch of salt. The STAR says that Imogen left in tears after the incident yet if you look at the picture of Aisleyne leaving you see Imogen in the background.

Good point! There doesn't seem to be any consoling going on in that picture.

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/images/stories/articlepics/bb7/bb7c.jpg
friskypants
Posted 21/2/2007 15:42 (#4740 - in reply to #4522)

Can I venture the opinion that Richard is a sh*t stirring halfwit and that the Daily Star is about as accurate as John Noel's claim to run a TALENT agency...
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread