You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Any chance of some longer diary entries?
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Website & Forum -> FeedbackMessage format

remaha
Posted 20/2/2007 16:26 (#4521)
Subject: Any chance of some longer diary entries?

Executive Member

Hey Ash, is there any chance of you doing some slightly longer diary entries for the website? I was expecting the diary to be a place where you can share some of the things you have been doing with us, a bit like a web log (blog), you know, the sort of thing that you write up after the event.

Now I accept that diaries can also be used to serve as a reminder for future events. However, that wasn't what I was expecting it to be used for, and as you have said, you often can't reveal this sort of information to us anyway.

The fact is Ash, that you shouldn't underestimate how interesting the life of a celeb is to lots of people. No-one expects you to reveal too much, just little things that allow us to share in some of the moments, who you met, what you wore, who designed it, etc.

I was thinking that, while you are resting, you could perhaps dictate your entries to your PA or one of the OA staff.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
maringo
Posted 20/2/2007 17:43 (#4528 - in reply to #4521)
Subject: RE: Any chance of some longer diary entries?

Thanks for the suggestion remaha. I'll move this thread to the feedback section, as we've passed on your suggestion to Claire.
remaha
Posted 20/2/2007 19:18 (#4540 - in reply to #4528)

Executive Member

maringo - 20/2/2007 17:43 Thanks for the suggestion remaha. I'll move this thread to the feedback section, as we've passed on your suggestion to Claire.

Thanks Maringo. Sounds like you might be using me as stick with which to beat her.

I never seem to be able to get my threads in the right place, do I?

Odm
Posted 20/2/2007 22:55 (#4589 - in reply to #4540)

remaha - 20/2/2007 19:18

maringo - 20/2/2007 17:43 Thanks for the suggestion remaha. I'll move this thread to the feedback section, as we've passed on your suggestion to Claire.

Thanks Maringo. Sounds like you might be using me as stick with which to beat her.

I never seem to be able to get my threads in the right place, do I?

Hello Remaha I agree with what you have suggested regarding the Blog. Even if Ais is unable to tell us what she is going to do, she could actually interest many of us here with her views on what she HAS done. It could always be screened to make sure she has,nt said the wrong thing. I think even if she mentioned insignificant things it would please everybody to know them. The radio show has become all important for the little quips that Aisleyne makes..so Im with you on this one
bengos
Posted 21/2/2007 00:03 (#4636 - in reply to #4521)
Subject: Re: Any chance of some longer diary entries?

Executive Member

I find "chit-chat" stuff just as interesting as stuff from events. Helps us "get to know" Ais a little better?
dawny33
Posted 21/2/2007 01:58 (#4655 - in reply to #4521)

I agree with what you are saying. It would be cool if Ash was a bit more involved with the forum.
deeb
Posted 21/2/2007 13:59 (#4712 - in reply to #4521)

Great idea if the agency could help with this. If folks on other forums ask "how do you guys know this detail", we say "because we read the official forum". People won't come here to read about us lot twittering - it's photos and info they want. (?) Then they'll join in the twittering Come on, Ash ... did you have beans on toast for lunch, or what ??? (If you had coleslaw salad - I'm not interested - I'm a bloke) Washing machine or launderette info is OK, though. At the moment, my image is this: You curl up in a chair with your cat and at completely random moments pop up at some massive gig in front of the cameras. How the flip does that work, eh? Where did you get your wand? I want one !!

emma*the*bird
Posted 21/2/2007 14:13 (#4720 - in reply to #4521)

I was thinking the same thing the other day. ie. thread Title.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread