You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Aisleyne's "White and Fluffy" Tongue on Sky Showbiz
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> General Aisleyne ChatMessage format

ofni
Posted 19/2/2007 10:36 (#4394)
Subject: Aisleyne's "White and Fluffy" Tongue on Sky Showbiz

Dr maringo gave us a diagnosis of Aisleyne's health from her tongue-pull at the Brits.

Well, you can now assess how she was at her Monday PA, as she heads up a feature on Sky Showbiz about celeb tongue-pullers ("Who owns this licker?"). Sky are a little unkind in the article and then in the gallery caption conclude that her tongue is "white and fluffy" like her scarf! An accidentally perceptive insight maybe into Ash's state of health last Monday?

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1251992,00.html

I haven't checked through the entire gallery of 64 pics to see if Ash appears again. Heaven knows she could fill a tongue-pulling gallery of that size all on her own!

Edited by ofni 19/2/2007 10:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ofni
Posted 19/2/2007 11:14 (#4396 - in reply to #4394)
Subject: Re: Aisleyne's "White and Fluffy" Tongue on Sky Showbiz

Just at the moment Aisleyne has the somewhat dubious but unique double of having her tongue featured simultaneously (ie different pictures/events) on both the Sky Showbiz homepage AND the Orange Celebrity homepage!
bradley27
Posted 19/2/2007 11:57 (#4397 - in reply to #4396)

Senate Member

its amazing how often Sky Showbiz uses Ais in these type of "Guess who this is" pics? They criticise her (maybe a bit tongue in cheek.... couldnt resist ) , yet they keep using her pics.
I cant stand the way they do that about any celebrity.
ofni
Posted 19/2/2007 12:20 (#4399 - in reply to #4394)

That's just the name of the game bradley. It looks to me like it was Ash's recent pic that actually triggered the idea for the gallery so I see it as a definite plus-factor, satirical tone or not. Far better than being ignored.
ofni
Posted 19/2/2007 14:47 (#4407 - in reply to #4394)

You can make an up-to-date diagnosis of the state of Aisleyne's health by inspecting her latest tongue-pull from last night's charity event at Koko, available on Bruno. It does look a nice healthy pink to me, comapred to last week's "white and fluffy" one.

http://www.brunopress.nl/

Search aisleyne

Edited by ofni 19/2/2007 14:49
maringo
Posted 19/2/2007 16:01 (#4409 - in reply to #4394)
Subject: RE: Aisleyne's "White and Fluffy" Tongue on Sky Showbiz

ofni - 19/2/2007 10:36

Dr maringo gave us a diagnosis of Aisleyne's health from her tongue-pull at the Brits.

I was merely giving a second opinion on the diagnosis made by my esteemed colleague Dr Emptybox.

Well, you can now assess how she was at her Monday PA, as she heads up a feature on Sky Showbiz about celeb tongue-pullers ("Who owns this licker?"). Sky are a little unkind in the article and then in the gallery caption conclude that her tongue is "white and fluffy" like her scarf! An accidentally perceptive insight maybe into Ash's state of health last Monday?

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1251992,00.html

I haven't checked through the entire gallery of 64 pics to see if Ash appears again. Heaven knows she could fill a tongue-pulling gallery of that size all on her own!

Thanks ofni. She doesn't feature again in the gallery, just lots of other celebrity tongue action.
Odm
Posted 19/2/2007 17:51 (#4421 - in reply to #4409)

Ive lots wrong 'Drs' you can all come and see me...

Aisleyne meanwhile has to stop sticking her tongue out in photographs. Im not being critical and hate to say anything negative. However, it is not a good look and photographers will soon get bored trying to photograph someone whose tongue is permanently on display. Its not glamour girl.
dannyk
Posted 19/2/2007 17:55 (#4424 - in reply to #4421)

Odm - 19/2/2007 17:51
Aisleyne meanwhile has to stop sticking her tongue out in photographs. Im not being critical and hate to say anything negative. However, it is not a good look and photographers will soon get bored trying to photograph someone whose tongue is permanently on display. Its not glamour girl.

I agree Izzy. I mentioned the other day that it reminds me of the dreaded Kerry Katona. But she can get away with it because her career is based on the 'cheeky girl next door' image. Ash's interests are elsewhere.
maringo
Posted 19/2/2007 17:57 (#4426 - in reply to #4421)

OK, stick your tongue out and say "Ahhhh".

Do you really want her to stick something else out instead?
Odm
Posted 19/2/2007 18:16 (#4431 - in reply to #4426)

maringo - 19/2/2007 17:57

OK, stick your tongue out and say "Ahhhh".

Do you really want her to stick something else out instead?

Ok..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hum...not sure about what else should be sticking out.....
ofni
Posted 19/2/2007 18:28 (#4436 - in reply to #4394)

I repeat - Aisleyne and her tongue have featured on both Sky and Orange showbiz homepages today.

You tell her she's doing something wrong if you wish. But then tell her how she should be getting the same or a better result.

maringo
Posted 19/2/2007 18:29 (#4438 - in reply to #4436)

ofni - 19/2/2007 18:28

I repeat - Aisleyne and her tongue have featured on both Sky and Orange showbiz homepages today.

You tell her she's doing something wrong if you wish. But then tell her how she should be getting the same or a better result.

You're quite right. More tongue please Aisleyne!
Odm
Posted 19/2/2007 18:34 (#4441 - in reply to #4436)

Hi Ofni...we all love Ais. Sticking her tongue out for pictures is a no - no. She only has to pose normally...does that answer your question..?

ofni
Posted 19/2/2007 19:00 (#4453 - in reply to #4394)

I do know what you mean Odm. I think it's partly a nervous habit with Aisleyne - she did it immediately after coming through the eviction door on Finals night remember.

But on the other hand for both the PA and the Brits, there were other non-tongue-pull pics available to the picture eds but they didnt choose them. In fact it seems to me that the whole Sky tonguepull gallery was assembled as a response to Ash's picture. So really it's a bit of a moot point.

It's the same with the clothes. All kinds of comments and opinions can be expressed about the more controversial or less "safe" outfits. But avoiding"safe" is a strategy that to my mind has paid off all the way for Ash, right from Day 1 (Out of the Box) right through the Lamis outfits up to the Refresher dress. Remember the Screen Nation "Lady in Red"? Fabulous, but in publicity terms hardly a ripple. Funny old game, this publicity lark, innit?
Odm
Posted 19/2/2007 21:04 (#4463 - in reply to #4453)

ofni - 19/2/2007 19:00

I do know what you mean Odm. I think it's partly a nervous habit with Aisleyne - she did it immediately after coming through the eviction door on Finals night remember.

But on the other hand for both the PA and the Brits, there were other non-tongue-pull pics available to the picture eds but they didnt choose them. In fact it seems to me that the whole Sky tonguepull gallery was assembled as a response to Ash's picture. So really it's a bit of a moot point.

It's the same with the clothes. All kinds of comments and opinions can be expressed about the more controversial or less "safe" outfits. But avoiding"safe" is a strategy that to my mind has paid off all the way for Ash, right from Day 1 (Out of the Box) right through the Lamis outfits up to the Refresher dress. Remember the Screen Nation "Lady in Red"? Fabulous, but in publicity terms hardly a ripple. Funny old game, this publicity lark, innit?

Yes you are quite right in every way.
bradley27
Posted 19/2/2007 21:24 (#4464 - in reply to #4407)

Senate Member

ofni - 19/2/2007 14:47

You can make an up-to-date diagnosis of the state of Aisleyne's health by inspecting her latest tongue-pull from last night's charity event at Koko, available on Bruno. It does look a nice healthy pink to me, comapred to last week's "white and fluffy" one.

http://www.brunopress.nl/

Search aisleyne

sometimes I really worry about you.
bradley27
Posted 19/2/2007 21:27 (#4466 - in reply to #4421)

Senate Member

I quite like it. It shows her fun side and that she doesnt take herself too seriously. Sometimes when she goes into pose mode that isnt a good look for her to me. It looks a bit to staged. Anyway dont want to criticise too much, she still looks great either way.
emptybox
Posted 19/2/2007 23:34 (#4478 - in reply to #4394)

I'm not a fan of the tongue pulling, but on this occasion it allows us to diagnose a return to a healthy constitution for young Miss Horgan-Wallace.
ofni
Posted 19/2/2007 23:43 (#4480 - in reply to #4394)

A very reassuring confirmation from Dr Emptybox himself, the Dr Finlay of OA (that's Old Auchtermuchty BTW)
secrethousemate
Posted 20/2/2007 12:32 (#4501 - in reply to #4480)

ofni - 19/2/2007 23:43

A very reassuring confirmation from Dr Emptybox himself, the Dr Finlay of OA (that's Old Auchtermuchty BTW)

There's more bogus doctors in this thread than an episode of 'You Are What You Eat'

Julian
Posted 20/2/2007 13:41 (#4506 - in reply to #4421)

Executive Member

I've always assumed that the tongue-sticking was a deliberate ploy to spoil the photos for photographers who aren't connected to Big Pictures. I seem to recall she started the practice very soon after joining them

Regards

Julian
ofni
Posted 20/2/2007 14:01 (#4508 - in reply to #4506)

Julian - 20/2/2007 13:41

I've always assumed that the tongue-sticking was a deliberate ploy to spoil the photos for photographers who aren't connected to Big Pictures. I seem to recall she started the practice very soon after joining them

Regards

Julian

I did think that at one time, but some of the tongue-pull shots ARE BIG Pictures ones, so I don't subscribe to that theory any more.
emptybox
Posted 20/2/2007 20:17 (#4546 - in reply to #4394)

It certainly doesn't stop anyone publishing the tongue shots.
Stephanie
Posted 20/2/2007 22:44 (#4585 - in reply to #4394)

Joss Stone is another one who always likes to stick her tongue out photographers. If Ash wants to pull her done let her.
maringo
Posted 20/2/2007 22:53 (#4587 - in reply to #4585)

Stephanie - 20/2/2007 22:44

Joss Stone is another one who always likes to stick her tongue out photographers. If Ash wants to pull her done let her.

I agree, just as long as Aisleyne doesn't suddenly start talking in an American accent.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007060000-2007070726,00.html
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread