You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Aisleyne's "White and Fluffy" Tongue on Sky Showbiz
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> General Aisleyne ChatMessage format

Odm
Posted 21/2/2007 00:42 (#4651 - in reply to #4587)
Subject: Re: Aisleyne's "White and Fluffy" Tongue on Sky Showbiz

Its a shame that Joss is getting all this flack. Mind you she is a Devon girl and even people from Devon might be a bit shoved that she prefers to celebrate Americans over her home town.

Again though she is young and easily influenced so I think people are being extra mean to her ..shame too.

As for Aisleyne and her tongue...I used to know a guy, oh years and years ago and he was so good looking it was untrue. After meeting up with him few times I realised that when anything funny was being said or whenever he could,nt find anything to add to a conversation, he poked out his tongue...and I actually found it irritating.. so that little friendship got quite knocked on the head..a wee bit pronto... I think it is a sign of shyness...or a moment of selfawareness when people do this...Aisleyne probably does get moments when she does,nt know how to act.....

...but reiterating what I said if she does,nt stop doing this it will put people off...its not attractive...full stop.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
maringo
Posted 21/2/2007 00:48 (#4652 - in reply to #4651)

Odm - 21/2/2007 00:42

...but reiterating what I said if she does,nt stop doing this it will put people off...its not attractive...full stop.

There's an article on Sky Showbiz that suggests another thing Aisleyne could stick out for the paparazzi (no, it's not rude!)...

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50002-1251820,00.html
Odm
Posted 21/2/2007 01:12 (#4653 - in reply to #4652)

Red rag to a bull really DR M. I dont mean to be contrary, but Celebrities do their utmost to get noticed by the press. If they want to be a celebrity then they have to put up with everything that goes with it.

Some of these photographers have to stand about premises for hours and hours on end in the pouring rain and often they stand there for nothing. They all deserve a picture. If the paparazzi gets too intrusive for Celebrities they need to be reminded that they cant have their cake and eat it.

So actually Im on the side of the photographers wanting a decent picture.

Secondly I think if you want fame and fortune these days then you cant just start deciding when you are not going to play ball.....

sorry...
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread