You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

what films/ programmes have made you/make you cry?? and songs if there is any..
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Chill OutMessage format

sophie
Posted 17/2/2007 17:12 (#4270)
Subject: what films/ programmes have made you/make you cry?? and songs if there is any..

what song..movies..programmes have made you cry..or make you cry??

i cried at the armageddon when bruce willis died.. i cried when boone died in lost.. i cried when dennis died in eastenders lol..i cried at the brits when jason from take that said about his dad not being there this time.. but he was this time..i cried jamie parker died in dream team..i cry at close your eyes by westlife.. it reminds me of my nana for some reason.. i cried at loads.. but i cant remember lol.. im a bit of a softie when it comes to movies n dat lol

how about youse??

Top of the page Bottom of the page
becki
Posted 17/2/2007 17:24 (#4272 - in reply to #4270)
Subject: Re: what films/ programmes have made you/make you cry?? and songs if there is any..

Executive Member

Awww!!
I'm the same Sophie!
There are a few songs that make me cry,
Runaway Love by Ludcaris and Mary J Blige, made me cry the first time i heard it. I was listening to the words, and its such a sad song!
Better Midler, Did you ever know that your my hero, it always makes me cry! It was played at a funeral i went to, someone very special and it always reminds me of them x
Dj Sammy, you know the 911 song? The one where the little girl is talking to her Dad who died on September 11th? It always makes me cry loads :(

I cried when i watched Green Mile, Raise your Voice, Titanic, theres loads, i always cry when i watch sad films! I cant help i! I'm so soft when it comes to stuff like this!

Edited by becki 17/2/2007 17:30
friskypants
Posted 17/2/2007 18:36 (#4288 - in reply to #4270)
Subject: Re: what films/ programmes have made you/make you cry?? and songs if there is any..

I cry alot during films but not to songs. Except when I hear the song played at my oldest friend's funeral a few years ago. When I hear that song again I cry. At Mum's funeral in November, my dad insisted on hymns and you don't tend to hear those on the radio. Otherwise I'd be in a right state.
Stephanie
Posted 17/2/2007 18:45 (#4290 - in reply to #4270)

When I first watched Titanic I was in tears afterwards, sad songs with meanings make me cry too and when a person in a programme dies, I cry aswell. Anything what is Sad I cry at.
sophie
Posted 17/2/2007 21:03 (#4298 - in reply to #4270)

i cried with happiness after i spoke to aisleyne on the phone on her radio show.. thats why i foned up again..and also i 4got to say everyfin that i wanted to say lol.. i was propa happy lol
becki
Posted 18/2/2007 00:10 (#4302 - in reply to #4298)

Executive Member

sophie - 17/2/2007 21:03

i cried with happiness after i spoke to aisleyne on the phone on her radio show.. thats why i foned up again..and also i 4got to say everyfin that i wanted to say lol.. i was propa happy lol

Awwww!! Thats well sweet
I had tears in my eyes when Ash did her birthday shoutout to me, when she said she knows who i am and that she loves me! I'm still buzzing from it!
I also cried on the final of BB7! Ash's face when Nikki and Richard went! It was ace!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread