You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

imogen in OK!
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

sophie
Posted 16/2/2007 22:28 (#4205)
Subject: imogen in OK!

imogen is in the latest OK! she talkes bout russel brand.. how she is wid grace.. and hus she is still in tuch with.. also her relationship wid antony costa.. i havent read all of it.. but she said she isnt matey with grace. after she came out of the big brother house she seen all the clips of grace bit****g about her..and said she doesnt need her in her life. i didnt get chance to read about russel.. but will fill yas in!!.. she said she is still in touch with aisleyne,glyn shabaz and mikey. its not exactly in the ok! mag.. theres this bit in the middle..its a small magazine attached into it..

also in Ok! is saskia and maxwells interviews bout ther break-up..and there having to still live together..

will fill yas in when ive read it

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Stephanie
Posted 16/2/2007 22:40 (#4208 - in reply to #4205)
Subject: Re: imogen in OK!

Thanks for the post Sophie.
sophie
Posted 16/2/2007 22:45 (#4212 - in reply to #4205)

its k:D:D:D:D
bengos
Posted 16/2/2007 22:56 (#4217 - in reply to #4205)

Executive Member

Must be bad enough to be living with Saskia when you're with her, can't imagine what it'd be like when you're not! (Vice versa for Maxwell too).
ofni
Posted 16/2/2007 23:20 (#4220 - in reply to #4205)

This is the insert mag which recycles a lot of Star mag content isn't it?

I like the full page pic of Imogen made up as Ugly Betty. Shows a nice sense of humour AND a says quite a lot about her self-confidence - it's hardly the image a "desperate wannabe" would want to project is it?!?!
Odm
Posted 17/2/2007 00:36 (#4236 - in reply to #4220)

I never liked Imogen when she was in the house because I was put off by her bad behaviour with Sezar. Just because Aisleyne decided to like her, does not mean that I like her. I still have reservations about Imogen and likely, I always will. If she is doing well for herself however, I wish her luck like I do all of them, whether there are some I dislike or not. They are all very flimsy people. Aisleyne deserves better friendships.

Edited by Odm 17/2/2007 00:37
becki
Posted 17/2/2007 00:38 (#4237 - in reply to #4205)

Executive Member

I do like Imogen. I think shes one of them people who's a follower, not a leader, if you know what i mean, It isnt an insult. But it explains her behaviour in the house, when she was with Sezer and Grace etc!
I am glad Aisleyne and Imogen are still friends

Edited by becki 17/2/2007 00:39
friskypants
Posted 17/2/2007 11:07 (#4250 - in reply to #4205)

I like Imogen. She's a decent Welsh language girl. I know she made the mistake of following Grace but the way she stood by Ais after she left the house in the face of pressure from Endemol has made me respect her.

My late Mum was a Welsh language girl from the mountains and a different era so I suppose I'm biased.

To show my lack of bias, I would like to say that Glyn is an idiot and not typical of any of my male Welsh relatives. My late mother indeed said 'I have never seen such an idiot. Not even in the mountains in the 1950's'.
friskypants
Posted 17/2/2007 11:08 (#4251 - in reply to #4250)

friskypants - 17/2/2007 11:07

I like Imogen. She's a decent Welsh language girl. I know she made the mistake of following Grace but the way she stood by Ais after she left the house in the face of pressure from Endemol has made me respect her.

My late Mum was a Welsh language girl from the mountains and a different era so I suppose I'm biased.

To show my lack of bias, I would like to say that Glyn is an idiot and not typical of any of my male Welsh relatives. My late mother indeed said of Glyn after watching BB7 when my sister made her 'I have never seen such an idiot. Not even in the mountains in the 1950's'.

EDIT: yes, I take after my mother
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread