You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Been Banned From Ds For 48 hours
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Chill OutMessage format

Saj
Posted 16/2/2007 09:37 (#4124)
Subject: Been Banned From Ds For 48 hours

I am annoyed!

I had a go at b****** because guess what? it was another anti post about ash and her fans and I just got fed up because nearly all if not all his posts are having digs at ash or her fans.
I can only assume he alerted me to the mods as I only got this ban at 7am. and it happened nearly 12 hours before!
I just can't believe week after week they let him get away with making such posts about us. I got banned for not treating another fourm member with respect but surely thats exactly what he is doing by laughing and mocking us ash fans and there is alot of us on ds!
Sorry I know I am going on, I am just annoyed!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
mich007
Posted 16/2/2007 09:54 (#4126 - in reply to #4124)
Subject: Re: Been Banned From Ds For 48 hours

I hate DSBB forum, I still browse there though. They banned me once when It was lifted I told them to remove my account. My old post appears as Guest. The moderators are so biased, I think they are all Nikki fans, and they are not so pro Aisleyne. Personally I wouldn't start a thread on DSBB about Ash it's like throwing her to the dogs. The thing is people are jealous that she currently has got something more substantial out of BB than Nikki and Grace. She went to the Brits their favourite didn't. She gets to be on the radio once a week Nikki and Grace don't. They look for any opportunity to knock Aisleyne, beats me why are they bother for some reason they feel threatened. Nikki has had her glory what with her show and dodgy/suspcious award win, now it's time for her to move over. Ash shouldn't have done the show last week, she misses this week so what. I can understand why she went to the Brits that sort of thing only happens once a year, and it could prove useful to her she could have got some contacts. If I am upset with something Ash has done I wouldn't personally post it on DSBB, someone did this and boy did the haterz come out of the woodwork's. Anyway that person has backtracked but this is the sort of thing that can happen.
Saj
Posted 16/2/2007 09:55 (#4127 - in reply to #4124)

Hi mich
I agree. And yes they are Nikki fans, remember when they posted that headline of 4 housemates returning and they put Nikki as the pic!
rudyrudyrudy
Posted 16/2/2007 09:59 (#4129 - in reply to #4124)

DSBB will always be what it is: a crazy mixed up forum that is interesting and galling all at the same time. And best not to give any of their members extra mentions here too.
remaha
Posted 16/2/2007 10:15 (#4131 - in reply to #4124)
Subject: RE: Been Banned From Ds For 48 hours

Executive Member

Saj - 16/2/2007 09:37 I am annoyed! I had a go at b****** because guess what? it was another anti post about ash and her fans and I just got fed up because nearly all if not all his posts are having digs at ash or her fans. I can only assume he alerted me to the mods as I only got this ban at 7am. and it happened nearly 12 hours before! I just can't believe week after week they let him get away with making such posts about us. I got banned for not treating another fourm member with respect but surely thats exactly what he is doing by laughing and mocking us ash fans and there is alot of us on ds! Sorry I know I am going on, I am just annoyed!

When I read your post on DS, I thought you might have crossed the line. The attention of the mods may have been drawn by complaints about that "ass" who got banned for posting gibberish.

premierscfc
Posted 16/2/2007 11:13 (#4134 - in reply to #4131)

Try the C4 forum. DS is full of intellects in comparison.

Edited by premierscfc 16/2/2007 11:15
bradley27
Posted 16/2/2007 12:56 (#4137 - in reply to #4134)

Senate Member

I hate to tell you how many times I have been banned over there, but then again I enjoy a good scrap and like sticking up for the people I like. However I am amazed at the things I get banned from and what others get away with. I once got banned for 14 days for just replying with 3 yawns
friskypants
Posted 16/2/2007 13:28 (#4143 - in reply to #4124)

I was banned in a glorious fire of glory. I didn't name any DS Ais Haterz in a resignation post like other people but I made them bloody uncomfortable by pointing out their inconsistencies in a very witty yet cruel way. I thoroughly deserved to be banned. Glad I was. At least I showed them for what they were. And I got out of that weird hellhole with some remnants of sanity. Not much but some.
friskypants
Posted 16/2/2007 13:29 (#4144 - in reply to #4134)

premierscfc - 16/2/2007 11:13

Try the C4 forum. DS is full of intellects in comparison.

Yes, well can't disagree on that score, ha ha.
kowalski
Posted 16/2/2007 13:41 (#4146 - in reply to #4124)

Senate Member

Saj - 16/2/2007 09:37

I am annoyed!

I had a go at b****** because guess what? it was another anti post about ash and her fans and I just got fed up because nearly all if not all his posts are having digs at ash or her fans.
I can only assume he alerted me to the mods as I only got this ban at 7am. and it happened nearly 12 hours before!
I just can't believe week after week they let him get away with making such posts about us. I got banned for not treating another fourm member with respect but surely thats exactly what he is doing by laughing and mocking us ash fans and there is alot of us on ds!
Sorry I know I am going on, I am just annoyed!

I think I know who you mean, he's got a thing about ash, every day he's attacking ash and her fans , I've seen people ask him why but he just dodges the question.

DS is a weird place , I can't figure out the rules, certain posters seem to get away with a LOT .

In my previous experience on message boards the main rule was "Don't discuss the posters" , that meant no psychoanalysing or snide remarks about other FMs , it's a very good rule and prevents a lot of arguments. At DS you can merrily insult the fans of HMs with generalisations about how 'blind' they are etc. .

k

Edited by kowalski 16/2/2007 13:42
Odm
Posted 16/2/2007 15:20 (#4157 - in reply to #4146)

I dont post on DS but I use it as a useful source of information about other things as well as about BB...when times go quiet its nice to post something of interest in the meantime.

Stephanie
Posted 16/2/2007 15:47 (#4162 - in reply to #4124)

I don't get the fuss over Nikki on DS or Grace. I go on there as a guest and it seems to me sometimes a lot of their idoit members have got it in for Ash.
Saj
Posted 16/2/2007 16:13 (#4163 - in reply to #4162)

I knew really that I was crossing the line when saying what I did to the FM but in all honesty I really didn't care. I wasn't about to just not say what I thought of him just to avoid a ban. But what does get me is as bradley said, so many nikki and grace fans get away with so much

Edited by Saj 16/2/2007 16:14
friskypants
Posted 16/2/2007 17:00 (#4168 - in reply to #4124)

I really do suspect that DS moderators are also posters on that forum or their friends are. There is no other way to explain last year's mass banning of Ais fans. And the escape of the virulent Ais haterz. DS is run in thoroughly corrupt way in my humble opinion.

They also refused to help someone being sent bullying pm's and e-mails. They are completely bereft of professionalism.
Saj
Posted 16/2/2007 17:05 (#4170 - in reply to #4168)

friskypants - 16/2/2007 17:00

I really do suspect that DS moderators are also posters on that forum or their friends are. There is no other way to explain last year's mass banning of Ais fans. And the escape of the virulent Ais haterz. DS is run in thoroughly corrupt way in my humble opinion.

They also refused to help someone being sent bullying pm's and e-mails. They are completely bereft of professionalism.

They are. I Pmed them once last summer when bb7 was on. A certain FM made harsh comments about not just Aisleyne but her fans and I mean really harsh. They actually questioned our intelligence and that was the nicest thing they said! I alerted the mods and the user was not banned.
friskypants
Posted 16/2/2007 17:16 (#4173 - in reply to #4170)

Saj - 16/2/2007 17:05

friskypants - 16/2/2007 17:00

They are. I Pmed them once last summer when bb7 was on. A certain FM made harsh comments about not just Aisleyne but her fans and I mean really harsh. They actually questioned our intelligence and that was the nicest thing they said! I alerted the mods and the user was not banned.

PM me with the name of the FM if you have time? Cheers.
sophie
Posted 16/2/2007 17:50 (#4179 - in reply to #4124)

i read on DS.. but i hate it..they are tryin ther best to keep the grace appreciation thread at the top!! i cant stand grace.. im glad i neav registerd on DS..well i wudda been chucked off by now coz im a very argumentive person when it cums 2 ppl i dont like( grace!!)..lol..
becki
Posted 16/2/2007 18:20 (#4184 - in reply to #4124)

Executive Member

Theres a few people who really get on my nerves on DS!
I will always stick up for Ash and i want to defend Ash when i see that people have posted nasty things about her. I usually end up getting into an argument with someone about it! But its only a handful of people! They are pathetic!
billybee2k7
Posted 16/2/2007 18:31 (#4185 - in reply to #4124)

i dont like tht forum either loll but i still go on it loll
sophie
Posted 16/2/2007 19:18 (#4189 - in reply to #4124)

lol
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread