You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

GRACE IN METRO 60 SECONDS
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

mich007
Posted 13/2/2007 15:37 (#3824)
Subject: GRACE IN METRO 60 SECONDS

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/article.html?in_article_id=3...

Sorry for posting this but after reading some of her answers to the questions put to her I couldn't help but comment.

The Key Things That Stand Out

She regrets the water throwing incident apparently but still gloats people commended her for it.

She reckons people got to see the real her on CDC, even though the cameras were not with her 24/7. Hmm sorry Grace I find that one hard to believe. (I wouldn't doubt that she has skill and worked hard that is true and it shows determination.) However imo I saw those skills demonstrated in BB7 when she was up to no good and determined not to be nominated and doing very well in deceiving the others I might add, until Superwoman Susie showed up and blew her cover) And I was watching you mainly on the live feed dear.

She says she saw none of CCB5 so she couldn't comment on what went on in the house, lucky way of being able to avoid the question. If she had been around and saw CBB5 I don't think she would have been in position in comment, especially as though she claims she's changed, she's seems to have deliberately omitted to apologise to Suzie Ash etc etc.........

Some may say why are you still going on about this get over it. I really have actually but I object to seeing her mug in interview after interview trying to manipulate me into thinking she is a reformed character. A word of advice Gracie if you want me to be convinced, back track and build bridges with those that you assaulted verbally and physically in the house. Then I will start to believe the transformation. (At least Jo Jade and Danielle have apologised)

P.S

The engagement Pictures in OK are awful sorry love sack the stylist. Not just having a dig they truly are sorry.

O and don't be too hard on the BB8 contestants in your pending BB8 column will you love remember remember.

Long may your career reign in the circus, I think you have found a true vocation there

Edited by mich007 13/2/2007 15:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page
bengos
Posted 13/2/2007 16:21 (#3831 - in reply to #3824)
Subject: Re: GRACE IN METRO 60 SECONDS

Executive Member

60 seconds of Grace is 60 too many as far as i'm concerned.
Odm
Posted 13/2/2007 23:03 (#3886 - in reply to #3824)
Subject: RE: GRACE IN METRO 60 SECONDS

mich007 - 13/2/2007 15:37

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/article.html?in_article_id=3...

Sorry for posting this but after reading some of her answers to the questions put to her I couldn't help but comment.

The Key Things That Stand Out

She regrets the water throwing incident apparently but still gloats people commended her for it.

She reckons people got to see the real her on CDC, even though the cameras were not with her 24/7. Hmm sorry Grace I find that one hard to believe. (I wouldn't doubt that she has skill and worked hard that is true and it shows determination.) However imo I saw those skills demonstrated in BB7 when she was up to no good and determined not to be nominated and doing very well in deceiving the others I might add, until Superwoman Susie showed up and blew her cover) And I was watching you mainly on the live feed dear.

She says she saw none of CCB5 so she couldn't comment on what went on in the house, lucky way of being able to avoid the question. If she had been around and saw CBB5 I don't think she would have been in position in comment, especially as though she claims she's changed, she's seems to have deliberately omitted to apologise to Suzie Ash etc etc.........

Some may say why are you still going on about this get over it. I really have actually but I object to seeing her mug in interview after interview trying to manipulate me into thinking she is a reformed character. A word of advice Gracie if you want me to be convinced, back track and build bridges with those that you assaulted verbally and physically in the house. Then I will start to believe the transformation. (At least Jo Jade and Danielle have apologised)

P.S

The engagement Pictures in OK are awful sorry love sack the stylist. Not just having a dig they truly are sorry.

O and don't be too hard on the BB8 contestants in your pending BB8 column will you love remember remember.

Long may your career reign in the circus, I think you have found a true vocation there
In the animal pen as Aisleyne suggested..
Julian
Posted 14/2/2007 23:04 (#3973 - in reply to #3824)

Executive Member

I read the interview in metro and, apart from not being able to resist saying that others had congratulated her about the water, she did come across very well.

It was certainly a good idea not to comment about the Jade/Shilpa thing and when asked what advice she would give to people who become hated after being on a reality show she said - I'm only 21 I shouldn't be giving advice.

She didn't try to hide behind the editing excuse, saying that she admitted to the nasty things she said and had matured since then.

She said she regretted throwing the water at Susie and would never do it again.

Apparently when she got attacked she doesn't believe it was BB related. The guy was abusing a gay friend of hers and he attached her when she stuck up for him.

Apart from being the face of Uncle Ben's Sauces at the moment, she is doing a column for BB8, has been opening circuses for one of the judges on Cirque de Celebrite as well as some trapeze work and will be doing the same at the Edinburgh festival. She's surprised her 5 minutes of fame has lasted longer than expected and intends to return to teaching dance when it all dies down.

Now, I'm not saying I've suddenly turned into a Grace fan but I do think that the article in Metro was a piece of a very positive spin which won't have done her any harm at all.

The full interview is here: http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/article.html?in_article_id=3...

I haven't read the OK article yet but I can't see anything particularly wrong with the pictures either...

Regards

Julian

Edited by Julian 14/2/2007 23:13
mich007
Posted 14/2/2007 23:52 (#3976 - in reply to #3973)

Julian - 14/2/2007 23:04

I read the interview in metro and, apart from not being able to resist saying that others had congratulated her about the water, she did come across very well.

It was certainly a good idea not to comment about the Jade/Shilpa thing and when asked what advice she would give to people who become hated after being on a reality show she said - I'm only 21 I shouldn't be giving advice.

She didn't try to hide behind the editing excuse, saying that she admitted to the nasty things she said and had matured since then.

She said she regretted throwing the water at Susie and would never do it again.

Apparently when she got attacked she doesn't believe it was BB related. The guy was abusing a gay friend of hers and he attached her when she stuck up for him.

Apart from being the face of Uncle Ben's Sauces at the moment, she is doing a column for BB8, has been opening circuses for one of the judges on Cirque de Celebrite as well as some trapeze work and will be doing the same at the Edinburgh festival. She's surprised her 5 minutes of fame has lasted longer than expected and intends to return to teaching dance when it all dies down.

Now, I'm not saying I've suddenly turned into a Grace fan but I do think that the article in Metro was a piece of a very positive spin which won't have done her any harm at all.

The full interview is here: http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/article.html?in_article_id=3...

I haven't read the OK article yet but I can't see anything particularly wrong with the pictures either...

Regards

Julian

OK Julian I see your point and to be honest I can almost always predict what you are going to say about Grace. At the end of the day we are just both giving an opinion. Interestingly enough though on DSBB Grace has a small group of fans including her sister who constantly support her. But there are others the majority who are not so supportive and agree with my point of view including my opinion about the pictures. The first pictures they had in OK were fine these ones were not IMO and from what I understand they didn't make her up there just showed up and took the pics.

I have a lot of empathy for Danielle and Jo and to a certain extent Jade from CBB5 because eventually they have all acknowledge their faults and apologised to the person concerned. Though Grace says she regrets throwing water at Susie it is not an apology to Susie and she has been quoted as saying that she doesn't feel she needs to apologise for the assault. Also she consistently refers to the fact that people have congratulated her for doing it, I would say that is quite smug, but then that is just me. So and my guess is that any remorse she is showing is self centred - it's because of how it has affected her image and her ability to get other jobs. I don't think that winning Cirque has done a lot for her image it proves that she has a skill but that's it really, she will always be remembered for BB7 over Cirque IMO

Personally I wish Grace nothing bad good luck to her but I just refuse to have it rammed down my throat that because she went on to Cirque and won it she is a changed person. Not that I believe people can't change or I am a hard person really, I just smell a rat sorry.

That said each and everyone to their own.
Julian
Posted 15/2/2007 23:17 (#4092 - in reply to #3976)

Executive Member

I, personally, don't think she's a changed person either. I think she's just got some good advisers, some good connections and is good at spinning her PR.

It's probably a bit late to be apologizing to Susie at this point but I do think her bringing up that people had congratulated her on the water throwing shows she's not really changed her tune that much.

At the end of the day I'm not a fan of Grace at all. I didn't like her in the house and I don't particularly like her now but I am a fan of a balanced view and I think the fact that she came across well in the interview is interesting information and was not particularly clear from the original description. Which is what prompted me to post.

I really don't want to get a reputation as a Grace-lover

Regards

Julian

Edited by Julian 15/2/2007 23:19
mich007
Posted 16/2/2007 01:41 (#4108 - in reply to #4092)

Julian - 15/2/2007 23:17

I really don't want to get a reputation as a Grace-lover

Regards

Julian

It's time to come out Julian you know you want to free yourself man

Admit you're a Grace lover lol

Only Joking
kowalski
Posted 16/2/2007 13:56 (#4148 - in reply to #4108)

Senate Member

Guys check this out :

in the Metro the following day (15th feb) there's a letter on page 18 referring to Grace's claim that she never watched CBB , but that in Heat this week she said she was hooked on CBB ...

hmm... telling porky pies again are we Grace?

K

ofni
Posted 16/2/2007 13:59 (#4149 - in reply to #3824)
Subject: Re: GRACE IN METRO 60 SECONDS

Sweet and sour pork, presumably.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread