You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

What ACTUALLY happened at the reunion.
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

bengos
Posted 12/2/2007 20:41 (#3673)
Subject: What ACTUALLY happened at the reunion.

Executive Member

Oke doke, peeps. Anyone want to know the full story?

Following a disagreement at the bar, Imogen did shout the quote attributed to her by Richard (and more besides) before lunging at Jennie and attempting to hit her on the head. Jennie, acting in self-defence, tried to hold her off before hitting her once.

The entire "fracas" was witnessed by Richard, Spiral, Nikki, a C4 Producer, and others. The Producer and all those present felt that Jennie had acted entirely appropriately and in self defence and Jennie was therefore not at any point asked to leave the venue or apportioned any blame for the incident by the producer. I believe Glyn and Lisa were nearby at the time and also came to the same view. Jennie then apologised to everyone as she abhors violence and fighting, with again everyone saying she'd done nothing wrong.

Aisleyne was present at the party, but not for this incident (she came rushing over once she'd heard what happened).

I'm delighted to say that Jennie and Aisleyne swapped phone numbers at this point and had really nice chats before and after the incident, and Jennie hopes that the two of them can renew their friendship.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
friskypants
Posted 12/2/2007 20:44 (#3674 - in reply to #3673)
Subject: Re: What ACTUALLY happened at the reunion.

Thank you for taking the time to post that. I really appreciate it.

I don't know everything Richard has claimed. I do feel though Richard is prone to exaggeration and malice.

Thanks again.

P.S. What did Imogen shout?
mich007
Posted 12/2/2007 20:54 (#3678 - in reply to #3673)

Interesting I still want to hear what Ash has to say though. I love the way Ash is forgiving but I am not sure about her and Jenny. Sometimes friendships are only for a season, you are not necessarily going to be friends for life with everyone you meet.

Edited by mich007 12/2/2007 21:02
bengos
Posted 12/2/2007 21:21 (#3685 - in reply to #3674)

Executive Member

friskypants - 12/2/2007 20:44

"F*** off back to Liverpool, you're on my patch now, little girl", I believe.
friskypants
Posted 12/2/2007 21:25 (#3687 - in reply to #3685)

bengos - 12/2/2007 21:21

friskypants - 12/2/2007 20:44

Blimey! She never gave a hint of that sort of behaviour in the house. Maybe they were having a tiff or something.

Imogen gone a bit funny I think since she left the house. Perhaps the whole 'home video' thing and Sezer stuff sent her a bit off the right track.
bengos
Posted 12/2/2007 21:32 (#3694 - in reply to #3687)

Executive Member

friskypants - 12/2/2007 21:25

Blimey! She never gave a hint of that sort of behaviour in the house. Maybe they were having a tiff or something.

Imo showed on Ais's radio show the other day that she's got a mouth on her when she wants to. Alcohol won't have helped (everyone was a bit tipsy, apparently). I don't want to badmouth Imogen - I really liked her on BB, and since. Just wanted to report what occurred to stop all the rumours.

Odm
Posted 12/2/2007 21:32 (#3695 - in reply to #3685)

Hello Bengos and thank you for posting that and obviously pleased from your point of view that Jennie was,nt at the bottom of it. However I expect a lot of people will look for verification of the details.

I am just wondering that if this info is true whether Imogen will feel awkward with Ais as you say that Aisleyne consoled Jennie? Assuming that Imogen does,nt like Jennie much I just wondered if it would affect things considering that Imogen is due on Aisleynes Radio show either this week or next.

Edited by Odm 12/2/2007 21:34
bengos
Posted 12/2/2007 21:34 (#3698 - in reply to #3678)

Executive Member

mich007 - 12/2/2007 20:54

Interesting I still want to hear what Ash has to say though. I love the way Ash is forgiving but I am not sure about her and Jenny. Sometimes friendships are only for a season, you are not necessarily going to be friends for life with everyone you meet.

Yes I certainly agree with you on your last point. Time will tell, but Ais and Jennie are both good people at heart and I've always held out hope of an ongoing friendship (as everyone here knows).

Will be interesting to see if Ais comments on the reunion, but as I said I believe she was not actually present for the "incident".
bengos
Posted 12/2/2007 21:39 (#3702 - in reply to #3673)

Executive Member

Agreed on all points you made, Odm.

I don't think Aisleyne is in a position to take sides, and I don't think she should (especially if she didn't see the incident).

Obviously she only had "2nd hand" info to go on (presumably from Spiral, as her and Richard wouldn't be likely to chat about it at the time) and it really is such a "silly little incident" I don't think her opinion of either Imogen or Jennie should change just because of a drunken fracas.

I'd like to think Ais and Imo will remain friends, and Jen and Ais will grow as friends.
maringo
Posted 12/2/2007 21:46 (#3706 - in reply to #3673)
Subject: RE: What ACTUALLY happened at the reunion.

Thanks for the info bengos! Sounds like the alcohol was flowing a bit too freely at that event.

Good to hear that Aisleyne and Jennie swapped numbers.

bradley27
Posted 12/2/2007 21:48 (#3708 - in reply to #3702)

Senate Member

thanks for the info Bengos. Interesting and I presume alcohol played a big part in it. Have to say I'm surprised at Imogen suddenly blowing up like that. There must be something else in it. I'm not disputing what you are saying, just that something might have been done or said beforehand, not necessarily that night, maybe even months ago. If Jennie wasnt consudered at fault by the organisers does that mean Imogen was asked to leave? And did your contact have any info about the other little tiff between Shahbaz and Glyn?
Anyway thanks again, and its good that Ais and Jennie exchanged numbers. Like I said in another thread last night, I think they are very similiar type of people, and it was obvious for a long time that they were very close in the house. I hope they can sort it out now.
Saj
Posted 12/2/2007 22:15 (#3721 - in reply to #3673)

I don't think Jennie and Ash will ever be best friends but certainly now they will be friends and phone each other alot and send texts etc
I don't think Ash will take sides but if she was forced, she would choose Imogen because they are closer and have been friends for longer.
Also ODM, I don't think the incident will affect things much. Imogen can still go on ash's show but they just won't be talking about jennie as ash doesn't have anything bad to say about her while Imogen does
remaha
Posted 12/2/2007 22:37 (#3731 - in reply to #3685)

Executive Member

bengos - 12/2/2007 21:21
friskypants - 12/2/2007 20:44 P.S. What did Imogen shout?

Something must have happened to cause this outburst from Imogen. It can't have just come out of the blue, although it could have been caused by a misunderstanding between the two of them.

From your report Bengos, it would appear that Jennie is totally innocent. It's quite likely that Imogen would tell a slightly different story and highly probable that she would begin it at an earlier point in time, assuming she can remember what happened.

Edited by remaha 12/2/2007 22:38
mich007
Posted 12/2/2007 22:44 (#3737 - in reply to #3673)

As far as I am concerned something provoked Imogen, perhaps people where winding her up and she finally blew up. Sad thing is though according to what I have read she has come off looking bad. Still perhaps it will work in her favour and all of a sudden she will be interesting Imogen.

Edited by mich007 12/2/2007 22:46
becki
Posted 12/2/2007 23:18 (#3746 - in reply to #3737)

Executive Member

mich007 - 12/2/2007 22:44

As far as I am concerned something provoked Imogen, perhaps people where winding her up and she finally blew up. Sad thing is though according to what I have read she has come off looking bad. Still perhaps it will work in her favour and all of a sudden she will be interesting Imogen.

Lol! I think that too, Imogen is lovely and i'm sure she wouldn't have done this for no reason at all.
emptybox
Posted 12/2/2007 23:30 (#3752 - in reply to #3673)

I certainly think Jennie must have said something to make Imogen launch herself at her.

It's good if Ash and Jennie have made up, but not if it comes at the expense of Ash and Imogen's relationship.
Imogen has been consistantly loyal to Ash.
becki
Posted 12/2/2007 23:32 (#3753 - in reply to #3752)

Executive Member

emptybox - 12/2/2007 23:30

I certainly think Jennie must have said something to make Imogen launch herself at her.

It's good if Ash and Jennie have made up, but not if it comes at the expense of Ash and Imogen's relationship.
Imogen has been consistantly loyal to Ash.

Yeah, i hope Ash and Imogen stay close friends, i'm sure they will

Edited by becki 12/2/2007 23:33
mich007
Posted 12/2/2007 23:44 (#3755 - in reply to #3752)

emptybox - 12/2/2007 23:30

Imogen has been consistently loyal to Ash.

Totally agree with you there, I am sure Ash will remember this. I personally think Jenny was always threatened by Ash's relationship with Imogen. Ims and Ash have more in common they understand each other better and are closer in age.
I wonder if Ash will comment on her radio show, I'd love to hear her take on it all.
I definitely think Ims was provoked. I am going to say something about Jenny which I have thought for a long time but I have held back. I have found it hard to comprehend Jenny as a glamour model. In the house she never came across like that and she was very tomboyish. Jenny isn't bad looking but she didn't really go out of her way to glam up. I must say that I have found it a bit hard to swallow that all of a sudden she is into glamour and being promoted in this way. Perhaps she has been advised to take this direction. Jenny has a pretty face, but her personality or the way she came across on Big brother is a contrast to how she looks. Just my opinion.
bengos
Posted 13/2/2007 00:29 (#3769 - in reply to #3673)

Executive Member

I think drink is the only thing to blame. None of the people involved are suddenly bad people just because they've had a silly spat in a club.

I haven't gone through every single aspect in great detail because I was asked not to, for the above reason, but rest assured there apparently was no provocation at all (hence why all the witnesses came to the same conclusion). Thanks to Richard it's in the public arena when it really didn't need to be, as it really isn't serious and has been blown up out of proportion.

It's funny how people who haven't spoken to a single person who was actually there say things like "I definitely think....." etc etc.

We've now had two accounts from the evening (admittedly one from quite an unreliable source) which both match. If someone comes out and says the complete opposite, you have 2 sides and you take the middle ground as truth. No-one has, so that's all we have to go on. With all due respect, however biased someone's view might be, a person who was there has a better handle on the truth than someone that wasn't, who is basing their idea of the truth on some edited events of a TV show that finished 6 months ago.

It will be interesting indeed to hear if Ais has a viewpoint (although as I mentioned she didn't witness the actual incident).

As for Jennie's modelling, she's a normal young girl who has a full time regular job. Because she's pretty, offers sometimes come her way via her agent to do some modelling or whatever. What girl wouldn't take these opportunities to have fun and earn a bit of extra cash? I'd hardly say 1 Zoo photoshoot and a beauty contest constitutes someone being a "glamour model" anyway (not that it would matter if she was).
kowalski
Posted 13/2/2007 00:33 (#3771 - in reply to #3673)

Senate Member

thanks for that bengos.

I wonder what lead up to it tho , they must've been arguing about something .

k

kowalski
Posted 13/2/2007 00:35 (#3772 - in reply to #3673)

Senate Member

when you say "she attempted to hit her on the head" what do you mean?
with her hand ? her fist ?

k

bengos
Posted 13/2/2007 00:37 (#3773 - in reply to #3771)

Executive Member

kowalski - 13/2/2007 00:33

thanks for that bengos.

I wonder what lead up to it tho , they must've been arguing about something .

k

As I understand it, a tipsy Imo pushed past a couple of HMs at the bar, to which one said "you could try saying excuse me", to which Imogen replied with "**** off", to which Jennie replied "don't speak to her like that". Then came the outburst/lunge.
bengos
Posted 13/2/2007 00:47 (#3775 - in reply to #3673)

Executive Member

Oh, I forgot to add (as a couple of you brought it up) I have no idea if anyone else at the reunion had "wound Imo up" before the incident in question took place (it would certainly explain why nothing in particular would tip her over the edge, as it were) but i'm told that it was actually quite a pleasant evening before (and after) that point.

Kowalski, I believe it was a right forearm (not that i'm sure it actually matters).
kowalski
Posted 13/2/2007 01:24 (#3777 - in reply to #3673)

Senate Member

I only ask to clarify , otherwise people could imagine something quite violent like a punch in the face, but it sounds like it wasn't that sort of 'hit' .

k

bengos
Posted 13/2/2007 01:41 (#3779 - in reply to #3673)

Executive Member

I really am keen to downplay this.

I only posted it to put an end to speculation that people had been punched to the floor" (and other brutal expressions bandied about).

Someone who was tipsy went for someone else who was tipsy who defended herself. That's really about all anyone needs to know about it. Storm in a teacup.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread