You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Grace Richard Lea Whoooooooooooooooooo (ANSWERED)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Answered QuestionsMessage format

mich007
Posted 11/2/2007 23:05 (#3553)
Subject: Grace Richard Lea Whoooooooooooooooooo (ANSWERED)

Would you consider omitting the words Grace Richard and Lea out of your shows and media interviews. I say this as every time you mention them you are accused of holding a grudge. Grace is playing a clever game, pretending she is a reformed character, but a the same time refusing to apologise for the pain she caused you and others on BB7. You have shown that you are prepared to forgive people making peace with Imogen Nikki and Spiral. If I were you I would no longer give Grace Richard and Lea the time of day (by mentioning their names on your show) It makes it look as if they really bother you and it's free publicity for them which they crave. I know that especially with your radio show you will receive questions about BB7 but how about banning questions about Grace Richard and Lea. They've proved to be the most spiteful towards you yet people knock you when you retaliate. You are the bigger person, ignoring people is often the best way to deal with your enemies.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aisleyne
Posted 25/4/2007 00:32 (#11900 - in reply to #3553)
Subject: Re: Grace Richard Lea Whoooooooooooooooooo

hey babe
you make some very good points babe and i will most def take heed, I think yr right about ignoring people, and i can assure you i dont hold any feelings and am so over it so i will do as you as
speak again soon i hope
boldjohn
Posted 25/4/2007 00:49 (#11907 - in reply to #11900)

Executive Member

I just hope you continue to leave them all standing in your post BB career, like you appear to be doing at the moment. Big Up Michael and Susie who never slagged you off once. Oh.. and I forgot Scruples.
mich007
Posted 25/4/2007 06:56 (#11937 - in reply to #11900)

Thanks for answering.

Nice to hear you have made peace with Grace and I don't hear anything about Richard and Lea anymore. Looks like you've all truly moved on.

I hope you get your break in something mainstream. Radio or TV presenting that is. I hope you get a foothold in something other than glamour, on Big Brother you showed you had potential in other areas. I think it is sad that when females especially come off that show they find it difficult to make it into anything mainstream. Also quite often they are constantly ridiculed by the press time and time again. Yes it is publicity, but I wonder whether people don't tire of being snared upon or ridiculed, or is it all just about making as much money as you can.

There is more to you Ash hope you get the right connections to eventually find it.

Be careful out there the world can be a very cruel place, I know that sounds cynical but it is true besides I am sure you know already from your experiences.

Edited by mich007 25/4/2007 07:05
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread