You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Talk about Soaps in here ( Eastenders etc)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Chill OutMessage format

Odm
Posted 11/2/2007 19:55 (#3454)
Subject: Talk about Soaps in here ( Eastenders etc)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love Eastenders and I love Coronation Street. In most peoples books that makes me a saddo! But I love watching them..and if I miss them..I will catch them later so I dont miss the story...

Heres a bit of news anyway about Mickey from Eastenders. ya now the wun that tawks lioke this...eeee.eeeee.eeeeeee.eeeeeee
his girlfriends pregnant...hope that does,nt mean he leaves..as I quite like Mickey.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a42627/eastenders-actor-swash-to-...

Top of the page Bottom of the page
sophie
Posted 11/2/2007 20:04 (#3461 - in reply to #3454)
Subject: Re: Talk about SOAPS in here ( Eastenders etc)

i lyk eastenders.. i lyk hollyoaks 2 but the stories just drag on.. lyk wid the hole becky in prison.. u no wats gna happen but it takes age 4 it 2 happen lol..

i lyk mickey..hea a guuuddddd character.. i dont like sonia.. neva ave since she was on catheirne tate knicking ryan of lauren!! lol
ladyash
Posted 11/2/2007 20:08 (#3462 - in reply to #3454)
Subject: RE: Talk about SOAPS in here ( Eastenders etc)

Senate Member

i like show like my wife and kids ..70 show ..scrubs ..love life on mars corrie is ok
Odm
Posted 11/2/2007 20:12 (#3464 - in reply to #3461)

Got to agree with you about snor -onia...she has driven me nuts. I just dont like her acting..I dont think its nice to dislike someone, but the whole Snor-onia and Moan-tin relationship just put me to sleep. I also could,nt wait for PAWleeeeen to pop off either..I think the decent thing they could have done was tie a ribbon in her hair since she fell under a xmas tree.... oh dear...I think that was a very very very bad joke...

..now you will ALL think im horrible....

Edited by Odm 11/2/2007 20:13
Stephanie
Posted 11/2/2007 20:16 (#3466 - in reply to #3454)

I like eastenders but i think some of the storylines at the moment are pathetic, like who killed pauline, sonia and martin getting bk 2gether a bit unrealistic but most of all I don't like stacey having affair with bradley's dad. Don't get me wrong I like eastenders but sometimes the plots are silly and unrealistic.
Stephanie
Posted 11/2/2007 20:18 (#3467 - in reply to #3454)

Silly me did post twice by mistake but i have corrected it now.

Edited by Stephanie 11/2/2007 20:38
Odm
Posted 11/2/2007 20:24 (#3470 - in reply to #3467)

LOL Steph think you either double posted there or yu have a twin... Quite agree with you about Stacey. That totally spoilt it for me. I thought that when she came into the series that she was there to take over where Janine left off. I actually grew to like Stacey though and THEN when she started getting off with Bradleys dad and in the mens loos and in the pub? I thought noooooooo...daft....and thats about it with those two really it has got silly...

the biggest funny for me at the moment is the baby triangle with Dr. May and Rob and Dawn..how stupid is that...If its Robs baby they could just pitch in and take it when its born or have a good case anyway as Rob is the natural father..so the money issue is all silly really...Dawn wont be able to keep it without a fight....then May could get caught up for BUYING a child...lol...its exhausting watching Eastenders at the mo...lol.
Saj
Posted 11/2/2007 20:40 (#3476 - in reply to #3454)

I like Eastenders,Hollyoaks and Corrie. Hollyoaks is hot at the moment! I feel sorry for John Paul though.
Odm
Posted 11/2/2007 21:19 (#3493 - in reply to #3476)

is it just me or do they attempt to put the 'same' sort of characters in each soap.? I never watch WOODENTOPS..Thats what I call Emerdale because they just seem to move like thunderbird puppets... but I notice that they have characters in their similar to the people in Corrie...its not just that either, if one of them has a death, they ALL have a death, if one of them has a baby, they ALL have a baby... I suppose it just depends which death, or which baby story is the most interesting...not including the funerals, weddings, engagements

The biggest laugh I had recently was Seeing Dot and Jims famous car the vintage green morris traveller.....travelling over and ending up in Eastenders...having been bought by ...typically, Roy and Hayley Cropper of Roys Rolls shop....

Hey thats a tongue twister there...Roys ROLLS.....ROLLS ROYS..but not THAT car eh???

Edited by Odm 11/2/2007 21:22
dawny33
Posted 12/2/2007 17:03 (#3636 - in reply to #3454)
Subject: RE: Talk about SOAPS in here ( Eastenders etc)

I like all the soaps but lately Eastenders has been doing my head in!
There seems to be always someone shouting at somebody,
And that Chelseys voice just goes right through me when she starts shouting. i can feel my teeth grinding.
friskypants
Posted 12/2/2007 17:06 (#3640 - in reply to #3454)

I am ashamed to say I am a Hollyoaks fan. FREE BECCA etc...
dawny33
Posted 12/2/2007 17:13 (#3643 - in reply to #3454)

I love Hollyoaks too. Its a pity becca dies this week tho.
friskypants
Posted 12/2/2007 17:38 (#3652 - in reply to #3643)

WHAT?!!! EFFING HELL!!!!

sophie
Posted 17/2/2007 12:45 (#4253 - in reply to #3454)

y do all the gud characters die on hollyoaks lol.. i hope that scoucer doesnt die.. cnt think of is name now.. is it zak??
Saj
Posted 17/2/2007 14:58 (#4255 - in reply to #4253)

sophie - 17/2/2007 12:45

y do all the gud characters die on hollyoaks lol.. i hope that scoucer doesnt die.. cnt think of is name now.. is it zak??

yeah zak
tonnes of people have died in hollyoaks in the last 6 months-the twins, olivia, becca. why do hollyoaks kill so many people??
sophie
Posted 17/2/2007 16:50 (#4265 - in reply to #3454)

annoyin int it..i cired when dennis died in eastenders lol.. then it was repeated on bbc3 and i watched it agen-and cried lol!!.. i get propa emotional when ppl die on things lol
becki
Posted 17/2/2007 17:54 (#4278 - in reply to #4265)

Executive Member

sophie - 17/2/2007 16:50

annoyin int it..i cired when dennis died in eastenders lol.. then it was repeated on bbc3 and i watched it agen-and cried lol!!.. i get propa emotional when ppl die on things lol

I do too!!
I like Corrie and Eastenders
sophie
Posted 20/2/2007 14:08 (#4511 - in reply to #3454)

i like corrie sumtymes.. only wen summat good is gna happen.. i prefer eastenders tho.. i lyk hollyoaks wen i can be bovvad 2 watch it.. i ardly watch soaps tho anymore- im either out with ma mates..or on de comp.. or just doin summat else lol
Odm
Posted 20/2/2007 18:31 (#4534 - in reply to #4511)

I really liked Stacy in Eastenders but now her character has changed overnight and she has become 'der bad girl'. That for me is a shame. She was the rough girl with a good heart before and it does,nt look like she is going to be that again for a while.

I am disappointed with the 'Kevin has left' story and that girl who plays Deans sister gets on my nerves. Its the way she speaks...shes a real laddette...yeuch.

becki
Posted 20/2/2007 18:46 (#4536 - in reply to #4534)

Executive Member

Odm - 20/2/2007 18:31

I really liked Stacy in Eastenders but now her character has changed overnight and she has become 'der bad girl'. That for me is a shame. She was the rough girl with a good heart before and it does,nt look like she is going to be that again for a while.

I am disappointed with the 'Kevin has left' story and that girl who plays Deans sister gets on my nerves. Its the way she speaks...shes a real laddette...yeuch.

Stacey Slater was so sweet, until this whole Max storyline. Its kinda ruined her, for now anyway.
sophie
Posted 20/2/2007 19:04 (#4539 - in reply to #4534)

Odm - 20/2/2007 18:31 I really liked Stacy in Eastenders but now her character has changed overnight and she has become 'der bad girl'. That for me is a shame. She was the rough girl with a good heart before and it does,nt look like she is going to be that again for a while. I am disappointed with the 'Kevin has left' story and that girl who plays Deans sister gets on my nerves. Its the way she speaks...shes a real laddette...yeuch.

yeh she gets on my nerves 2.. the way she speaks annoys me.. i lyk deano tho

Odm
Posted 20/2/2007 22:32 (#4578 - in reply to #4539)

I watched Eastenders tonight and it ended on Stacey and Bradleys dad up to no good in the toilets again....Tanya has knocked on the door to go to the loo...and that is where it ended.

I still cant get over the fact that the only place these two can go for a bit of a snog up is in the public loos....I think that itself would have been a turnoff for a clandestine relationship....

....yeh alright hun...meet you in the bog in 10 minutes...lol....

Real romantic huh?
sophie
Posted 20/2/2007 22:44 (#4584 - in reply to #4578)

Odm - 20/2/2007 22:32 I watched Eastenders tonight and it ended on Stacey and Bradleys dad up to no good in the toilets again....Tanya has knocked on the door to go to the loo...and that is where it ended. I still cant get over the fact that the only place these two can go for a bit of a snog up is in the public loos....I think that itself would have been a turnoff for a clandestine relationship.... ....yeh alright hun...meet you in the bog in 10 minutes...lol.... Real romantic huh?

lol!!!!

becki
Posted 8/3/2007 12:31 (#6721 - in reply to #3454)

Executive Member

I watched Corrie last night Tracey and David, lol!!
I think Kym Ryder is a good actress, when i first heard she was gonna be on Corrie i was like 'What' lol, but i really like her now xxxx
bengos
Posted 8/3/2007 13:18 (#6749 - in reply to #3454)
Subject: Re: Talk about Soaps in here ( Eastenders etc)

Executive Member

Are blokes allowed in this thread?

I've mostly given up on all the soaps. If i'm flicking channels and Stacey Slater is on the screen i'll watch her until the scene changes. Home and Away was always the best soap until Kirsty and Kane left. Bring back Cell Block H, I say!!
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread