You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Shilpa to Launch her own Perfume
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 11/2/2007 15:04 (#3370)
Subject: Shilpa to Launch her own Perfume

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds12292.html

According to the SUNDAY MIRROR..Shilpa is in talks about launching her own perfume.

They all seem to do that dont they? Get famous and then launch either Perfume, a book or a line of clothes/lingerie..
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mich007
Posted 11/2/2007 15:18 (#3372 - in reply to #3370)
Subject: Re: Shilpa to Launch her own Perfume

Jade I bet will be mad as a hatter, she's closing in on her territory. I am sure it will sell well it will be a best seller. Winning CBB5 has worked wonders for Shilpa, thanks to Jade and co. Shilpas probably too embarassed to press for charges, I know I would be. Apparently Shilpa's career in India was on the slide anyway, all this publicity has given her the boost she needed and it has opened up new doors. Next stop Hollywood it won't be long I am sure. I hope she is up for the challenge, because if the press turn against her she will come down to earth with a bang. I like Shilpa, (Who apparently has now rushed home to India now by the way) - (Family business) (I'm sure she will be back soon), however I think everything has been blown out of proportion, and the media circus surrounding her is embarassing, and as for meeting the queen and Tony Blaire whatever next. That said I have nothing against her, I only hope that she can now prove herself through the eyes of her talent, not just her beauty and charm. I don't think Shilpa is a fake but I do think she is more outgoing/loose away from the camera. However she comes from a community where people will hold you accountable because they believe you are representing them. I am sure she lets her hair down more than she did in the house. I wish her well, but hope all this attention doesn't go to her head.

Edited by mich007 11/2/2007 15:32
emptybox
Posted 11/2/2007 21:35 (#3509 - in reply to #3370)
Subject: RE: Shilpa to Launch her own Perfume

I'm sure there's a very bright future ahead for Shilpa no matter what she chooses to do and where she chooses to do it. She certainly deserves it.

There's conflicting stories about why she rushed back to India, but I choose to believe it was because she was homesick. There's a rumour it was because of visa troubles, but that's very unlikely due to the very short time she has been here.
emptybox
Posted 11/2/2007 22:05 (#3529 - in reply to #3370)
Subject: RE: Shilpa to Launch her own Perfume

I see that Shilpa has been granted a work permit so she can earn money in this country.

Times of India

So perhaps she needed to go back to apply for it?
becki
Posted 12/2/2007 16:18 (#3625 - in reply to #3370)

Executive Member

I think we'll be seeing more of Shilpa to come, i thought she was so sweet, but Aisleyne will alwyas be my fav BB housemate ever xxxx
dawny33
Posted 12/2/2007 17:24 (#3648 - in reply to #3370)

I like Shilpa, shes a real lady. If Jade hadnt called her perfume shh.. then that would of suited Shilpa to a tee, especially with her name being Shilpa Shetty.
sophie
Posted 12/2/2007 20:31 (#3670 - in reply to #3625)

becki - 12/2/2007 16:18 I think we'll be seeing more of Shilpa to come, i thought she was so sweet, but Aisleyne will alwyas be my fav BB housemate ever xxxx

Yeh i agree.. aisleyne will never be replaced as my fave housem8.. she will ALWAYS be my fave housem8.. shes my hero and a true star :D:D

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread