You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

richard says about reunion
[Frozen]

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

friskypants
Posted 10/2/2007 19:06 (#3259 - in reply to #3255)
Subject: Re: richard says about reunion

It's all getting a bit out of control. Why on earth did they have a reunion? Not many people liked each other?!

ODM, yes you truly are the voice of reason.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ladyash
Posted 10/2/2007 19:19 (#3262 - in reply to #3259)

Senate Member

were was the reunion party any one no
Odm
Posted 10/2/2007 19:27 (#3264 - in reply to #3259)

During the time of BB7, I like everyone was totally rivetted..Im not joking when I say this, and I am a very sensible person who wouldnt normally get caught up in a TV prog. However, it was just such a magnet watching everybody. I did,nt like Jennie and I had valid reasons for that, but I did,nt single her out, I did,nt like Glyn and I even made a point of going into his thread and saying that I thought he was a horribly immature boy who was not showing/producing the impressions I felt he needed to other younger people or representing his country in the right way..BUT that is only...MY opinion..and Im nobody.

This current set of events with Jennie, we all need to back off and calm down. Aisleyne is a lovely, thoughtful and forgiving woman. Now we know that. We even recently compared her to Shilpa..who has become ' Shipa the Forgiving' to all and sundry...no disrespect for the title there. My point is that, Bengos had tried to reunite Jennie and Aisleyne with a hope it may seal and despatch all the differences between them.  I am a BIG believer in moving on. Now Richard and Lea have been very public about their angst/aggrivation and jealousy towards Aisleyne and her obvious growing fanclub and adulation. They have not held back. Jennie on the other hand has not done that. At least nothing that she could,nt backtrack on if she wanted to mend fences.  We can ALL mend fences you know..if we try. BB7 IS OVER....lets please just move on in a good way...forgive Jennie, why not..she is not the worst of them in the house and yet I was not a fan of hers even as I say it.

Lets just hang fire and wait and see what the truth of things are. If Jennie behaved badly, Im sure Bengos will offer some form of reasoning as when you are a fan of someone, you do defend them as we all know. Lets not get into a scrum.

It would be nice if Bengos could get Jennie to post sometime. It might actually show a little allegiance and a bit of hope that she wishes to mend things with Aisleyne. Anyway, that could be me thinking I can change the world overnight...so I will back off and shutup.

Odm
Posted 10/2/2007 19:30 (#3265 - in reply to #3264)

P.S. just in case....I do know that Shilpa is spelt with an L in it..unfortunately I slipped up in my post..doh!
premierscfc
Posted 10/2/2007 19:31 (#3266 - in reply to #3265)

Odm - 10/2/2007 19:30

P.S. just in case....I do know that Shilpa is spelt with an L in it..unfortunately I slipped up in my post..doh!

That's what jackiey said.
Odm
Posted 10/2/2007 19:39 (#3268 - in reply to #3266)

Hello there Prem...  Tee hee...well as you can see I did type Shilpa correctly but because I type so fast it was just a 'typo' error next mention...lol.

Hope you are okay today, I will come over in a bit and have a scan and chat...

XX

bengos
Posted 10/2/2007 19:41 (#3269 - in reply to #3183)

Executive Member

Thanks Odm for your post, and LOL at premierscf's reply.
premierscfc
Posted 10/2/2007 19:45 (#3272 - in reply to #3269)

I am holding fire on this one. I don't trust Richard as a source of info and would like to hear from someone else before forming an opinion.
remaha
Posted 10/2/2007 19:53 (#3275 - in reply to #3183)
Subject: RE: richard says about reunion

Executive Member

It's interesting that several people have jumped to the conclusion that Ash might have been the focus of this alleged argument between Jennie and Imogen. I'd like to think that it had nothing to do with Ash and that she acted as a peacemaker in all this, if indeed any of it is true.

Odm
Posted 10/2/2007 20:03 (#3278 - in reply to #3275)

Just to make it clear that I am not personally suggesting the slanging match had anything to do with Aisleyne lol my point in saying Aisleyne is forgiving is to suggest to Bengos that even though it is known Ais and Jennie are currently 'not' friendly, it is not impossible that may  change in the future because of Aisleynes sweet nature.

Nobody knows what has happened regarding this 'incident' to do with Jennie and we just cant speculate.

Hi Rem...how are you

kowalski
Posted 10/2/2007 21:19 (#3295 - in reply to #3183)

Senate Member

I liked Jen a lot, for a long time she was my 2nd fave HM , but of course I really wasn't at all happy with how she behaved toward Ash in the last week .
I too hope they can become friends again.

I don't know what has happened at the party , I'll wait until I hear some reliable source before making a comment .

k
bengos
Posted 10/2/2007 22:25 (#3300 - in reply to #3183)

Executive Member

Just a thought, but would Aisleyne have been well enough after her recent illness to go clubbing after the dinner? It's possible she wasn't even there at all and might not have witnessed the alleged events.

Kowalski has a point - our only source thus far is probably the most unrelaible source you can get!
emptybox
Posted 10/2/2007 22:28 (#3301 - in reply to #3300)

bengos - 10/2/2007 22:25

Just a thought, but would Aisleyne have been well enough after her recent illness to go clubbing after the dinner? It's possible she wasn't even there at all and might not have witnessed the alleged events.

Kowalski has a point - our only source thus far is probably the most unrelaible source you can get!

That's what I was thinking. I would have thought that Richard would have made a dig at Ash if she had been there?

No doubt we'll be enlightened next Thursday if not before.
friskypants
Posted 11/2/2007 00:49 (#3312 - in reply to #3183)

Who knows what went on eh? But I think we should be allowed to post what we like without being jumped on. And yes, I'm p**sed. I went clubbing. Just like I told Ais I would on the radio show.

Crap club actually. Shall I ring in on Thursday and ask her to recommend a good club eh? Oh bugger I can't. I'll be at work :(
Odm
Posted 11/2/2007 01:11 (#3315 - in reply to #3312)

friskypants - 11/2/2007 00:49

Who knows what went on eh? But I think we should be allowed to post what we like without being jumped on. And yes, I'm p**sed. I went clubbing. Just like I told Ais I would on the radio show.

Crap club actually. Shall I ring in on Thursday and ask her to recommend a good club eh? Oh bugger I can't. I'll be at work :(

lol Frisky you always make me smile Yes you are right, its fair play to say what you think. That is what forums are for. If it was really objectionable then someone would say. I dont think you ever say anything that is,nt a fair comment. Its your viewpoint and we all have one. I think everyone should bear in mind that we all have our thoughts and feelings towards the housemates and some still linger. If we think Lea is a m***er we are going to say so....and I know you will always speak your mind Frisky. People respect that. So you just say what you want to say.. Nobody has to agree with everyone else..individualism is what makes people interesting.
I think everyone should remember that.

Hope you find a good club and hope you enjoyed your night out...

Love ODMXXX
emma*the*bird
Posted 11/2/2007 09:44 (#3344 - in reply to #3183)

My boys like Richard's show. Makes me wonder. lol. No, he is a very good presenter. A natural at it. I don't listen myself, because I find the slanging matches off-putting and annoying. I wish they would leave it out and move on. Do they not realise their fan bases were mixed? To be honest I wasn't too impressed with Ais's slating of 'She who will not be named' either. It just comes off as a little petty and Ais should be above it. The good thing is, is that she is getting more comfortable and I believe she'll get there. Nice to hear some of the voices from here by the way.

Edited by emma*the*bird 11/2/2007 10:12
ladyash
Posted 11/2/2007 11:53 (#3354 - in reply to #3344)

Senate Member

there is a small pic of him and nik comeing out from the party in the news of the world
sophie
Posted 11/2/2007 13:32 (#3359 - in reply to #3183)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i cnt stand richard.. id neva in my life listen 2 his show!! i h8 him
emptybox
Posted 11/2/2007 21:40 (#3514 - in reply to #3354)

ladyash - 11/2/2007 11:53

there is a small pic of him and nik comeing out from the party in the news of the world

Is he carrying her?
ladyash
Posted 11/2/2007 21:52 (#3520 - in reply to #3514)

Senate Member

yep they look well
Odm
Posted 11/2/2007 22:02 (#3526 - in reply to #3520)

I suppose we will see a lot of dignity being thrown to the wind now that time has passed . I think a shot of fame to the head is a mugs game if you have nothing substantial in popularity to back it up...in a way, I feel sorry for them...because they wont make it..but Aisleyne..she will and shes going to.
emptybox
Posted 11/2/2007 22:02 (#3527 - in reply to #3183)

Oh well! He must have told the truth about that part at least.
ladyash
Posted 11/2/2007 22:07 (#3532 - in reply to #3527)

Senate Member

this is what it says in new of the world...................What a sad sight. Two nobodies crashing a Big Brother Party in London and drinking all the booze. Apparently their names are Richard & Nikki. hehehehe

friskypants
Posted 11/2/2007 22:38 (#3540 - in reply to #3532)

ladyash - 11/2/2007 22:07

this is what it says in new of the world...................What a sad sight. Two nobodies crashing a Big Brother Party in London and drinking all the booze. Apparently their names are Richard & Nikki. hehehehe

Yes, I saw that. Very funny!
bengos
Posted 11/2/2007 22:49 (#3545 - in reply to #3183)

Executive Member

Pic here:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2007070060,00.html
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread