You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Latest Jennie (BB7) News
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

bengos
Posted 5/2/2007 21:06 (#2539)
Subject: Latest Jennie (BB7) News

Executive Member

Thought some of you might like an update on all things Jennie.

Her driving lessons are going well (minus 1 lost wing mirror at a roundabout) in the Jennie vs Orlaith AA Driving School Challenge. With Orlaith now off having her baby, Jen hopes this might give her an advantage! She's putting in for her theory test soon so fingers crossed.

This Friday (9th) is the BB7 reunion dinner, which she's looking forward to going to and seeing the gang again and buying "Ashaleeeeeen" as she calls her, and everyone else, a drink or 3 and catching up. I hope, as Jen does, she and Ais get a chance to chat.

She's made her professional showreel for her agent, which is great, though sadly she didn't get the part in Doctor Who she auditioned for. My hopes for "Doctor Who meets Cyber Chick" don't look like they are going to come to fruition.

Last but not least, Jen is a finalist for Miss Mid Cheshire 2007 with a chance of going to the Miss England final. Already "Miss Crewe" from 2005, Jen has won through lots of heats already and if she wins the final she will be an automatic entrant in the Miss England contest.

Here's who she's up against:
http://www.missmidcheshire.co.uk/contestants.html

Of course, her and Aisleyne are Miss World and Miss Universe to me already anyway.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ladyash
Posted 5/2/2007 21:41 (#2544 - in reply to #2539)
Subject: RE: Latest Jennie (BB7) News

Senate Member

i two hope jen and ash make up and its great news about jen as well did ash ever give them clothes to jen i no ash said she had loads to give her when they left bb house
Odm
Posted 5/2/2007 22:05 (#2551 - in reply to #2539)
Subject: Re: Latest Jennie (BB7) News

Good luck to Jennie. Onward and upward is the way forward. Alwaysxxxx
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread