You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

GIRLS ONLY THREAD!!! NO BOYS ALLOWED!!
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Chill OutMessage format

Odm
Posted 4/2/2007 20:12 (#2426)
Subject: GIRLS ONLY THREAD!!! NO BOYS ALLOWED!!

Hi Ladies...hey! LOOK AT THIS! A little corner just for us...Post what you want in here..its all for the girls....anything you want to share, gossip and girlie stuff, say, it or show us...put it here...any information..do what you want....BOYS ARE NOT ALLOWED...

Heres a bit of news about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie...shes gonna marry him..I think...ahhhh wheres the tissues...sniff sniff.....

http://express.lineone.net/news_detail.html?sku=1157

Edited by Odm 4/2/2007 20:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page
sophie
Posted 4/2/2007 20:22 (#2428 - in reply to #2426)
Subject: Re: GIRLS ONLY THREAD!!! NO BOYS ALLOWED!!

hya!! lol thnx 4 makin dis i dont like angelina joline.. i think brad was better with jennifer aniston..she was soooo funyn in friends.. i think that is why im sayng this.. coz i luved friends.. 1 of the best programmes eva!! xx
becki
Posted 4/2/2007 20:59 (#2430 - in reply to #2426)
Subject: RE: GIRLS ONLY THREAD!!! NO BOYS ALLOWED!!

Executive Member

Good idea odm
I dont really like Angelina Jolie either, she annoys me, but her and Brad seem happy together Its well sweet
ladyash
Posted 4/2/2007 22:25 (#2440 - in reply to #2430)

Senate Member

Odm
Posted 5/2/2007 02:57 (#2462 - in reply to #2440)

I thought this was funny....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Odm
Posted 5/2/2007 03:30 (#2467 - in reply to #2462)

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=280...

Hi Ladies I just came across this report that Jordan has been classed as a really stylish bride and that her dress was named 'chav'tastic'....I had no idea it was 10 ft wide and I watched the wedding on the TV . I even remember Jordan saying that she did,nt think it was wide enough... anyway just wondered what you thought about Jordans dress and I thought it might be interesting to have a go at describing what you would like your dress to look like....or if you are married what it did look like.

My dress was a designer box shoulder full length straight white dress. It had long sleeves and it was made with two layers, the top layer was indian silk and completely covered in handsewn sequin and pearls. It was very beautiful..I bought it second hand for 500 pounds originally to wear as an over the top cabaret dress as I was booked to sing for several agents at a showcase. I did wear it for some promo photographs and I also thought that I could wear it for Cabaret singing at dinner and dances, that sort of thing. I never thought in a million years I would end up wearing it at my own wedding..lol.

It hung on the back of my bedroom door in a special cover for ages. I had spotted it in a shop window and kept looking at it every time I passed by. I had,nt even met my husband at that time either...so that is really quite spooky I think. The other odd thing is that I NEVER did wear it for the showcase and I NEVER did wear it to actually sing in. But I do still have the promo photos that I had taken in it...and of course my wedding photos...

I dont have the dress anymore, long story but it got sold for very little by mistake it was with some stage clothes that I was moving on...and unfortunately my dress was in the same bag.. however, I have the photos of that dress and I dont think I will ever forget the strange pull I had towards it in the shop window, nor the fact that it ended up as the dress I would get married in.
dawny33
Posted 5/2/2007 12:43 (#2480 - in reply to #2426)

Hi.. does anyone know how Ash has a really good figure. Has she ever mentioned her diet or excercise regime..
Odm
Posted 7/2/2007 03:40 (#2687 - in reply to #2480)

dawny33 - 5/2/2007 12:43 Hi.. does anyone know how Ash has a really good figure. Has she ever mentioned her diet or excercise regime..

Hi Dawny Yes. Aisleyne tries as much as possible to eat organic food. She told us all about her diet in the More Magazine.  Aisleyne has had an article called  a Body to Diet for so she is very happy to share her diet secrets.

premierscfc
Posted 7/2/2007 08:54 (#2695 - in reply to #2426)

Girls only. Tht's not fair.
Odm
Posted 7/2/2007 15:54 (#2710 - in reply to #2695)

premierscfc - 7/2/2007 08:54 Girls only. Tht's not fair.

I have made you a special Men Only thread now where you can put all your oggling pictures..I even left some for you to oggle. ..I might even put some nice Ais ones in later if you behave yourself...

maringo
Posted 7/2/2007 16:02 (#2714 - in reply to #2710)

Odm - 7/2/2007 15:54

premierscfc - 7/2/2007 08:54 Girls only. Tht's not fair.

I have made you a special Men Only thread now where you can put all your oggling pictures..I even left some for you to oggle. ..I might even put some nice Ais ones in later if you behave yourself...

OK, I promise not to post in here.

Oh... damn!

bengos
Posted 7/2/2007 19:09 (#2739 - in reply to #2426)

Executive Member

This is clearly sexist. I'm complaining to Ofcom!

Ash Fans
Posted 7/2/2007 21:07 (#2756 - in reply to #2739)

bengos - 7/2/2007 19:09

This is clearly sexist. I'm complaining to Ofcom!

LMAO! I will join you!
Odm
Posted 7/2/2007 23:11 (#2791 - in reply to #2426)

Right you boys....off you go...back into your men only thread...because if you dont I wont post any norties for you....chop chop

PMSL..xxx
Odm
Posted 11/2/2007 00:01 (#3307 - in reply to #2791)

Eddybee posted this on Fakers. It is a BB BEEF thread..i.e., Big Brother boys who are dressed in....huuuuuuummmmm....not a lot... so ladies...if you want to have a look and see if your favourite is in here...

http://z15.invisionfree.com/JT_Refugees/index.php?showtopic=192

Have a look over the three pages of this thread...
Odm
Posted 11/2/2007 00:08 (#3309 - in reply to #3307)

Odm - 11/2/2007 00:01

Eddybee posted this on Fakers. It is a BB BEEF thread..i.e., Big Brother boys who are dressed in....huuuuuuummmmm....not a lot... so ladies...if you want to have a look and see if your favourite is in here...

http://z15.invisionfree.com/JT_Refugees/index.php?showtopic=192

Have a look over the three pages of this thread...

We better borrow the Icebucket from the Men only thread...especially when you get to Gabrielle...and oh my my...I cant look... Jeff Brazier..

( I ...am....out...of...here..... )
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread