You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Jayne's comment (ANSWERED)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Answered QuestionsMessage format

Julian
Posted 4/2/2007 18:36 (#2403)
Subject: Jayne's comment (ANSWERED)

Executive Member

Not a question but I thought I'd give you my take on the incident. You mentioned on your Radio show the time when Jayne said something like "I'm not a liar like you." as you were waiting to go into the diary room. I remember there then followed an argument where you were shocked that she would call you a liar and she denied it even though she had only just said it!

I always thought that was just a bit of a misunderstanding. I think she said:

"I'm not a liar. Like you."

Meaning that like you, she is not a liar. Sounds the same when you say it but means completely the opposite!

Of course Jayne was clearly not your biggest fan and spent a lot of time poisoning Nikki against you but, on that particular occasion, I just think you both got the wrong end of the stick

Regards

Julian
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aisleyne
Posted 25/4/2007 00:50 (#11908 - in reply to #2403)
Subject: Re: Jayne's comment

ah thanks hun
well prehaps yr righy babe guess we will never know but i prefer yr version so i nwill go with that and thanks hun
boldjohn
Posted 25/4/2007 01:00 (#11912 - in reply to #11908)
Subject: Re: Jayne's comment

Executive Member

I agree with Julian. It seemed like a mix up. I thought it was funny at the time because she was ranting on about "I'll tell her straight" , which she never did. It served her right. She didn't like you. She should have been evicted for things she said to the other housemates about you. Same goes for Nikki in the final week.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread