You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 14 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/8/2009 19:33 (#34017)
Subject: Friday 14 August 2009

Tea for two

Big Brother was so funny last night. I nearly wet myself laughing! It turned out that the rumour was true - Big Brother sent in a Queen impersonator to have afternoon tea with Rodrigo. The other housemates were told about the scam and had to play along with it in order to win that element of the shopping task, along with special prize and letter from home for everyone.

Rodrigo was so nervous when he met the ‘Queen,’ it was so cute. He was extremely polite and said such sweet things about Britain. The ‘Queen’ said Rodrigo is a perfect example of what every country needs in its good citizens. I don’t think Her Majesty the Queen could have put it better.

I did think Rodrigo was going to blow his top when Big Brother finally confessed to him that it was all a hoax. But he took it surprisingly well and all in good humour, which, for Rodrigo, is close to a miracle. I think the fact that he was given a real letter and cup from Buckingham Palace may have softened the blow.

Bea lost the plot last night. She spat out a tirade of insults about Halfwit to Marcus. She said some pretty nasty stuff. Then she announced that she wanted to steal Halfwit’s can of lager from under his bed. When Marcus very politely suggested that she was being a bit mean to Halfwit - and that the public would not like her behaviour - she burst out crying.

But even though Bea sounded and looked like she was crying (or perhaps being stung by a wasp), I couldn’t see any actual tears at all. It was all so fake. I think Bea’s motto is ‘if in doubt, get the tears out.’ Or, failing that, just call anyone who answers back a bully.

Who goes tonight, Halfwit or Marcus? My money is on Marcus.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread