You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 9 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 20/7/2009 01:02 (#33695)
Subject: Thursday 9 July 2009

Hilarity and hypocrites

I think Lisa and Rodrigo had the best task last night. Their naked body outfits were hilarious! But although the dance routine was erm, good, it was clear Lisa isn’t used to having such big boobs as she kept showing them the whole way through. Halfwit and Dogface’s magician and helper task was also funny, especially when the paintball hit her right in the face!

How cute is Halfwit giving Kris advice about how best to deal with his feelings now he’s up for eviction? What a sweetie! Unfortunately, we all know Kris would never do the same in return and never seems to stop slagging the poor bloke off. I find Halfwit so selfless and kind - I guess the public love him so much for the same reasons. And it seems the usual suspects - Kris, Karley, Lisa and Dogface - all thought so too last night….

Hmmmm, I don't know how much I trust this change of tide in the house! I for one couldn’t see that Halfwit did anything differently yesterday that could have changed the opinion of a bunch of people who despised him less than 12 hours before. I’m sure it could have something to do with the housemates finally realising just how popular he is with the public! Either way I am pleased for Halfwit because he deserves a break and some fun-time.

Noirin turned on Marcus last night, just as she previously did with Shree. Marcus had called her lazy and it really hit a nerve. My Nan used to call me lazy and it really upset me too, but this goes deeper. I think Marcus is right in his argument but he should be careful. I fear he could come across as a man scorned because Noirin snubbed him.

Saying that, I think Noirin is such a hypocrite. Just 24 hours earlier, she was slagging Marcus and Siavash off when she nominated them - then Siavash was the first person she turned to when she wanted to let off steam about Marcus! TUT!! I do think it’s funny though that she has to be a 'strongest man' in this week’s Circus task alongside them both.

Did anyone else find it Cringetv.com when Noirin and Marcus finally made up and Noirin told him not to compliment her anymore? He has got it bad! The girl has obviously played with his head a bit but now she has set the record straight I wish he would just leave her alone!!!

And speaking of Marcus, I loved it when he started giving it the whole 'I ‘aint bothered' routine when talking about being up for eviction. WHATEVER! I don’t believe that for a second. So guys, who do you think will go?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread