You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 2 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 13/7/2009 00:23 (#33608)
Subject: Thursday 2 July 2009

Just one Cornett

This week’s Italian task had me crying with laughter.

Siavash has to be a fashionista, wear the most ridiculous outfits and strike a pose on a podium until Big Brother lets him off.

The outfits he has to wear are just ridiculous. The barrel was my personal favourite - he fell over in the diary room and couldn't get up for ages! Too funny.

Meanwhile Halfwit, Karly and Rodrigo had to learn Italian opera and perform in front of the housemates.

Granted, Halfwit can be a bit of a know-it-all, and I think Karly was right in wanting to practice as a group, but did she really have to blab to the rest of the housemates about the argument? That's unfair in my eyes - she was rallying the troops to get everyone on her side.

I can sympathise with Halfwit and how he must be feeling - the poor guy has no real friends in the house and he has been up for eviction every week.

Trust me, if that's not pressure enough, the effect of being locked up in the house then starts to play with your mind. The perfect example of this was when poor Halfwit tried to convince Kris that Lisa was bitching and scheming behind his back.

Bad move Halfwit. Even if you are right, you can’t try to convince Kris to think about Lisa the way you do - Kris and Lisa are friends! Obviously, Kris was not having any of it and walked out.

Halfwit is suffering typical Big Brother paranoia - the poor bloke has been up every week and it’s going to play with your mind. I think he is doing well as he clearly has enemies in the house and must feel fairly ostracised. I don't think this will be the last of this argument.

Cocky Sree told Big Brother that he will stay over Halfwit and then said his part of this week’s task is easy - wrong on both counts then!

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread