You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 1 July 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 13/7/2009 00:21 (#33607)
Subject: Wednesday 1 July 2009

AA not so anonymous!

Is it me, or are this year’s housemates a bit, shall we say, off the wagon with their alcohol consumption?

My goodness, what's wrong with them? Maybe they think they don't have much personality without it?

Well, if you ask me, that is true in the case of Kris - grrr, I hate him! He is so condescending and rude to Halfwit.

Kris and Charlie had a great idea (not), to exchange a token for alcohol, without telling the others, just their mates. So Halfwit had a bit of a moan about it, quite rightly so, and Kris told him to be quiet and get back in his shower. What a swine - does he think he has more rights than the others in the house?

And it got worse. Sree and Siavash had a running competition for a can of cider and although Siavash won, Sree wouldn’t play fair and wanted to run again.

So Siavash rose to the challenge, this time on a double the can basis, and yet again, he won. Sree still tried to worm his way out of it, and said: ‘Siavash you worry about four £1.50 cans of cider, which is nothing. I have social status and prestige, you are nothing.’ Can you believe it? I don't think I have ever hated a housemate as much as Sree! Rodrigo is right, it’s like a house full of alcoholics - what a mess.

Meanwhile I love watching the nomination process, because some of them really let rip, like Karly on Marcus and his 'vulgarities'.

Noirin finally nominated her live-in stalker, Sree, and everyone who nominated him said the same thing - he has a game plan. 

He must do because he nominated Noirin – what’s that all about? One of the reasons he gave was that: ‘she is the first woman who has ever shouted at me in my life!’ I’ve got a funny feeling she won’t be the last Sree!

I adore Rodrigo, he is so honest and cute and not a back-stabber. He is fast becoming my favourite.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread