You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 30 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 5/7/2009 12:20 (#33492)
Subject: Tuesday 30 June 2009

A house full of school kids!

Team Noirin and Team Siavash had to compete in a BB sports day, and every task had an evil twist... Stinging nettles were hidden in the sacks for the sack race, contestants had to roll on a bed of nails, and the manky old eggs from the egg and spoon race weren't wasted, they were eaten!

They made poor Roderigo was sick, but who could stomach an egg that was 1000 years old? Urgh. For a while I though Kris would follow suit. How evil can Big Brother get?! Still, it was funny to watch.

Then, Marcus complained that whichever team Sree was on wouldn't win, and Sree threw yet another tantrum, thinking people were picking on his rubbish skipping abilities.

But Marcus was proved right and Team Noirin won... No surprises there.
The winners celebrated with a school disco, complete with take-away and treats. Watching that brought back happy memories, there's nothing better than winning treats on a week when you are on basic budget. Heaven!

Meanwhile, Team Siavash decided to cook up their own goodies, and Kris made toffee, yum!

Everyone seemed happy, but, being Big Brother, it didn't last. Kris decided Halfwit should clean the toffee dishes but unfortunately he didn't deliver his suggestion very tactfully, ranting that Halfwit got on his nerves.

It was really cringe-worthy because Halfwit clearly didn't deserve it. It was like watching a school bully get what he wants, because in the end Halfwit did wash everything up.

I feel like Halfwit is feeling down and needs his spirits lifted. Hopefully the news that he's up against Sree this week will give him a boost... It has certainly made me happy!

Ash

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread