You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 29 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 5/7/2009 12:17 (#33491)
Subject: Monday 29 June 2009

Ahh... I hate Sree!

Where on earth does Sree get off taking the mickey out of Halfwit because he's dyslexic? Halfwit had such a valid point when he got annoyed with Sree for using the whole bulb of garlic for one meal, especially as it was Halfwit's garlic!
Then, because Sree had no excuse, he started abusing Halfwit and being sarcastic about his dyslexia before telling him to go and pack his suitcase. I can't wait for him to be up for eviction, so he know how it feels for Halfwit - it's not easy!

Noirin was so right when she told Sree that he is a bitch and good on her for telling him she doesn't fancy him. She really gave him what for and I love her for being so honest, he needed to hear a few home truths. Although I can't figure out why she said he cheated on her? Hmmm.

Meanwhile Kris and Dogface's 'relationship' is still on tender hooks. Dogface is increasingly worried about where she stands and even other housemates are noticing his bad behaviour towards her. I mean, what kind of boyfriend feeds himself and his best mate the last of the cereal and doesn't pour his girl a bowl? Noirin and Lisa say it?s a love triangle and Siavash and Halfwit had a good old gossip about the fake romance too.

Dogface tried to turn to so many people for guidance because Kris was being weird with her all day, then it turned out that Kris was testing her to see if she would check if he was alright! OMG, grow up Kris, what a wally! All I can say is I feel sorry for Dogface.

I really hope that Sree and Halfwit are up for eviction this week.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread