You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 26 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 5/7/2009 12:14 (#33490)
Subject: Friday 26 June 2009

Bye Bye Angel

I still can't get my head around what Angel thought she would achieve by telling Noirin that she looked like she was three months pregnant!

She told Big Brother that she said it because she really likes Noirin and she always says stupid things around women she likes.

I wonder if it really is because she fancies Noirin, or if she was using that as an excuse because she knew she went too far?

Then, to make matters worse for herself, she stole Siavash's photo and took Noirin’s brush and put it in her own box of belongings. What on earth was she up to?

I am standing by my theory that she must have wanted to be nominated. Surely no one could be so daft to behave like that on nomination day... Not even Dogface, who thinks carrots grow on trees!
Charlie bleached Sree's hair last night, and it was supposed to be a sun-kissed look. But, as you can imagine, it didn't turn out as planned and we now have a ginger housemate! It looks awful, but Sree took it well.

Halfwit was not amused at being nominated yet again. Angel, on the other hand, didn't seem too bothered at all.

Marcus gave Halfwit a pick me up chat and said he didn't think he had done anything to warrant being up for eviction. Marcus gave Angel a pep talk too and was very honest in telling her exactly why she was up. I saw a very caring side to Marcus last night that has sent him up in my estimations.

It was so cute when Angel and Halfwit went to the diary room together to talk about being up for nominations and they said maybe in 100 years the world would understand them, aww!

I am so gutted one of them will go - I love them both. But I think Angel will go, even after Rodrigo's little 'save Angel' chat with Big Brother in the diary room.

I’ll be watching with baited breath!

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread